Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:17:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the worldcoin take over BitCoin?  (Read 679 times)
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:41:39 PM

We, the WorldCoin investors, are living interesting times now.
A lot of beautiful job is being done with the coin.

The confirmation takes only 1 minute so the transactions are smoother than with the clumpsy BitCoin.
There might be a day when the price of one WorldCoin equals to the price of BTC as the technique is more developed in WDC.
The WorldCoin foundation is making sure this coin will make it. I call these prices with the WDC as a buying opportunity of the lifetime... Probably most of you reading now is the opportunity of life to buy these Coins... These days might be the very last days the coin is trading beloq 0.01 BTC-levels so why not start hoarding the coin while it is still affordable?
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:51:18 PM

While this is probably a far ways away, I believe WDC and MEC will definitely be  acknowledged and useable cryptos.  Both have interesting projects in the works and both have developers that are still actively working on their coins and services.  For now.. 5$ a coin by jan 1 2015.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:06:03 PM

Spiffy, it is great to have conservatives as well. Smiley
5 dollars by Jan 2015 is quite conservative guess - it means it will loose even to BTC which I do not believe in.
WDC has higher growth rate than BTC. BTC is quite soon mainstream but WDC is a project that will definetely take the markets. If LTC has done so much progress, why not WDC (which is much more organized).

After all, there is still very little to do with WDC, only marketing and that's it. It will be official currency.
If the principal in economics holds, good money replaces the bad money the WDC replaces BTC despite the fact that BTC is a good challenger of WDC.  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:09:34 PM

While I would not argue that it goes to BTC heights, Worldcoin is fast, has a very solid name and upcoming WDC/USD exchange which make it a strong candidate for success. Another coin with upcoming fiat exchange is DGC.

If they can create a decentralised exchange they will go past btc on the next bit of bad news.

Pay87

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:29:04 PM

WDC has a very nice community so far and the devs are working on new improved client to speed up blockchain syncing.
It is one of the most solid altcoins and I guess WDC will at least take over Litecoins in near future.
After the launch of their USD exchange it should get even more interesting for the people.  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: