Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF ICOBENCH  (Read 749 times)
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Oh wow! Horrible truth! The first thing came out to my thought is the premium price!
It's ridiculously expensive! And to what purpose? Just exposure and internet traffics?
For 35 BTC it's and ultimate waste of money!

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

I've never liked the icobench website.
The site's ICO rating is pretty bad, and most of tphe time, some shit coin has a high score.
thats why i dont trust any ico rating. I prefer to read the whitepaper in my own than rely on thier rating that obviusly run to just  accomalte money for ico to list in thier website.
Do you have time for that? Most of investors don´t do that I think, reviews are much shorter.

charly1987

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

What a great offer for 1,000,000 CPC.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

I don't know why people are surprise hearing this news, I have said to friends that they should not take any of these ICO rating sites serious, go there and check for new projects, then do your own research. Greed is everywhere in the space and even youtube content providers now are even worse than these sites
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

OMG! This is terrible news, while we know that ICO Bench is a reliable and good standard to measure the level of an ICO. Then, which platform is good and reliable to measure ICO?
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

OMG! This is terrible news, while we know that ICO Bench is a reliable and good standard to measure the level of an ICO. Then, which platform is good and reliable to measure ICO?
There are many simmiliar websites, like Foxico, Trackico, Icomarks, but I dont know if they are better and you could trust them Cheesy.

charly1987

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

What a great offer for 1,000,000 CPC.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

The site's ICO rating is pretty bad, and most of tphe time, some shit coin has a high score.
thats why i dont trust any ico rating. I prefer to read the whitepaper in my own than rely on thier rating that obviusly run to just  accomalte money for ico to list in thier website.
Do you have time for that? Most of investors don´t do that I think, reviews are much shorter.

yes its easy to read all the white paper if you really interested to the project you should do that. Also even the ico has a good whitepaper no one know if the team can really do what is in the roadmap or its just a simple promises.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

And they just keep on growing, everyone who gets a decent rating links to them from their homepage.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
big kid

Activity: 325
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

If you do not trust them, then who do you believe in? Really all buy and sell, people lost a sense of dignity. Everyone wants only to earn money.
advico789

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

Great info. From my experience in ICO, I have look that ICO with great rating on ICOBench is not always success.
I have joined a bounty that the rating of ICO on ICOBench is very low, but the ICO very success, they get their softcap.
And also I have joined a bounty that rating is very great more than 4 stars, but why the ICO is failed. They not reached the softcap.
Than, I never make ICOBench as one of my point to identify ICO is great or not.

Remember that sometimes good projects don't reach softcNaps and bad ones do this. There are a lot of factors which influence on that.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

That right, you should believe only in yourself, let read through any Whitepaper of project and decide investing after you were consider careful. In my opinion, That website such a pay - to  - rate  Roll Eyes
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

It might be better if you have to rate ico to study self,dont base on what you read, see or rate of other people or expert,we have our own knoledge.Sometimes they even make mistakes We can study stand by our self.
KagiSama

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

and how do you know that project is good or bad? isn't read the whitepaper takes too much time?
that's why ico review and rating exist, they help us to cut time by read the whitepaper and give us their opinion about the project.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

I actually agree on this one. ICObench does not have such accurate ratings and may have promoted certain ICOs for its own gain. I caught it after doing my own research on an ico and concluded that ICObench source is not so reliable after all.
But please note this is just my opinion. Do your own due diligence and you will see for yourself.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Yes I also aware of this but they are taking the money for giving the good reviews so that all ICOs are also giving them money and making their reviews good that's why I never believed on these kind of sites I always trust on my own research
before---dawn

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

I don't trust companies that hide their legal and contact details such as ICO Bench! Very good article!
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:51:08 AM

I don't trust companies that hide their legal and contact details such as ICO Bench!

Yes, that's the biggest red flag!

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

I always check the rating of projects on similar sites and never trust them completely. Yes, of course, an ICO store may be a scammer. Of course, such sites sell the textbooks and reviews of the ICOs. Otherwise, why they can make money.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bitcoinliker999

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

You are so right about ICO Bench! It's full of lies! Many ICOs are now avoiding it completely. ICO Bench has become a closed club of fake influencers, where cronyism blossoms, a travesty of free blockchain industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: