Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 02:13:53 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 766 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

I only want cryptocurrency cuz I can invest in any company that I want without thinking on any required papers compared for traditional investment. The only thing you need to submit is KYC and you are good to go. Being easy to access is the main key why I love cryptocurrency and decided to all in here. I believe also on the future of blockchain so I'm not worried for my money that involves here.
That kind circumstances make you in higher risk , that's okay if you aware about all of it. Crypto investment won't be as secure as other legitimate investment due this "papers" requirements. People feel so scary use crypto as payment processor or an investment besides the high volatility, also there no one take a responsibility but yourself. I don't give a f#@k bout that , I use it as a currency... Because I know what I'm doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyFlakes

Activity: 295
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

The rise of cryptocurrency is evident nowadays. Given those seven reasons on having cryptocurrency, I might fall on Convenience, trend, and techy. First is the convenience that was offered by cryptocurrency, the way it offers an easier way of having currency contributes to it. Next is the trend, not just to be bandwagon but because I see the capabilities of this innovation. Last is the techy, where I was always obsessed with new technology making me awared of this cryptocurrency and wanting to have it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
reinielle26

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Buying using bitcoin is the last thing on my list. The reason why I chose cryptocurrencies transaction is because I can earn through it while even lying in my bed and I will not to spend it just like a fiat. It will be a waste of bitcoin. If I can hold it for long period of time it will surely become much bigger.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Actually, I think my answer is both 1 and 2.  It saves my time and it is very efficient than dealing with other fiat currencies. just my idea .. but you are correct coz people are using crypto due to so many reasons including this 7 , but there are many more 
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

My answer is 2 and 5. definitely Bitcoin is convenient. not because I'm lazy but you can do it at home. I don't have to spend too much time in Bitcoin. It's also the source to pay my bills. I know that through Bitcoin, I can a lot of money where I can Pay all my debts and Bills.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?

Well I think that was Convenience,  not because people are getting lazier when time goes buy, because paying outside is a very dangerous thing nowadays, it bring us closer to vulnerability like robbery and even threat to our lives, I guess the existence of this forum is fairly awesome to for those who think expose way of making transactions is a bit dangerous for them and now we see it as an opportunity to excel here.

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
paynercash

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

The other reaon why I invest to cryptocurrency because this is the opportunity that I earned enough money everyweek. There's a lot of use and.purpose of bitcoin. But that is most reason why Im here in cryptocurrency and still investing even the market fall. For sure most of us they want to earn more money so that's why they invested to bitcoin or to cryptocurrency.
Keep up the good work and don't forget to save money from your earnings here in cryptocurrency because it is best for you to have a savings or at least a wallet for your cryptocurrency savings so you can get some quick money when you need it and you will not selling your cryptocurrency unwillingly. That is the habit that i tried and it is very great.
Right. Maintaining the current work, dividing the group of assets into each area. Learn how to save money and have a clear plan for spending money. I like your investment plan is smart and effective.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.