Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 927 times)
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?
2 and 5 for me..paying someone instantly anywhere in yhe world is really a good idea.i really hope some devs reduce the amount for transactions or just make it free.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

I would be Incognito and Convinience since I use it sometime for transferring money overseas and vice versa. But a little bit also of showing off since yes sometimes we tend to do this even subconsciously.
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

INCOGNITO- this is the most important reason why I like to encrypt the world. The use of bitcoin in international payments is increasing every year, and many rich people transfer money in this way. Like China, many officials put money into the United States in this way. The number is amazing.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I think most of the people choose bitcoin because of transaction is convenient because based on explanation people nowadays are too lazy they want a fast and easiest way to make their transaction done without anything to do...
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

All of them in general and mode of payment in particular. This is the feature I love the most. This reflects profitability and the easy to purchase without having to involve bank in the process of transaction. Besides, the transaction cost is also very low and it saves time. But this is only possible if the price of a good you want to buy can be paid in Bitcoin. It this statement does not hold, you cannot avail the opportunity.
That's how bitcoin really works. It's a way to have a transaction without the help of any third party (bank).

Before the transaction fees are high so it's inconvenient to send transfers to anyone by that time. I remembers when I paid a transaction that is worth $20 lol.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I find myself  on 2,3 and 6,. I admit im a lazy person sometimes and bitcoin makes my payment easiser  if i dont want to go outside. I love buying new outfits for me , ii want to be the first to use it before somebody else and  lastly  for me techy is for the love of gadgets,  im a gamer and  i like to set up my computer.
bakekang

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

I choose number two, five and six. Convenience because it is not hassle anymore when buying things you will not be tired anymore going in the market. Mode of payment, transactions will more faster and easier. Then techy because it is modern now then it is good to in the new fashion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

CONVENIENENCE, I prefer having transactions through cryptocurrency because of its convenience. I can pay bills even at home, I can buy prepaid load with ease. I will no longer need to wait for a long queue in line just to pay bills like electricity and water bills. If I am correct it is also tax free so the transaction is less expensive, correct me if I am wrong.
Technology and mood of payment work good for me. I love these two features of Bitcoin. It is an amazing technology with so many other features besides profitability. And of course going with the flow of technology is what all the investors out there quest for. The transaction cost and mode of payment is more than an ease and time saving feature.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:52 AM

CONVENIENENCE, I prefer having transactions through cryptocurrency because of its convenience. I can pay bills even at home, I can buy prepaid load with ease. I will no longer need to wait for a long queue in line just to pay bills like electricity and water bills. If I am correct it is also tax free so the transaction is less expensive, correct me if I am wrong.
No doubt due to advancement in technology, transactions via some crypto currency has become much easier than it was in the past. Also, it is much easier than the other transactions which require some sort of paper work but I think that do transactions through these methods are a little bit insecure because it is digital world and hackers know what to do.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

I only want cryptocurrency cuz I can invest in any company that I want without thinking on any required papers compared for traditional investment. The only thing you need to submit is KYC and you are good to go. Being easy to access is the main key why I love cryptocurrency and decided to all in here. I believe also on the future of blockchain so I'm not worried for my money that involves here.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

1. You can trace crypto transactions its just the identity of the parties involve that are not revealed.
2. I won't say that they are lazy. Crypto provides cheap and fast worldwide payment system so why not use the technology.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

I think you're missing one big one entirely: decentralization. Not having to go thru banks. Not having to be controlled by the whales. Bypassing a prehistoric financial system; and actually having more control over so many things that you haven't had control of in decades. I can't wait for insurance opportunities, for example. Decentralized health care? You mean we won't have to spend $1k a month to insure our families, just to get basic coverage in case of emergency? Personally, I'm looking forward to all of the new opportunities before us.
Probably, he must have assumed that in the convenience aspect. However, that in itself is a huge topic which was the main reason some of us have decided to skip banks for cryptocurrency in most of our transactions looking at how banks has just given us the hard life over the years and made use of policies to limit the way we transact across borders. No one wants to live a life with huge difficulties and it is normal for people to always find an easy alternative and switch immediately to it.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

I want cryptocurrency for a reason.First is INCOGNITO I want to do not trace my transaction when i encash money or send money.So that, Nobody will be jealous on what money I got.Secondly is CONVINIENCE , Why should i need to go in the bank if i can have transaction (sending money, etc) while im seating and relaxing in home.I think that is kind of wasting my time.Lastly is TECHY I considered crypto as a new technology of currency on the new generation someday.
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

I don't know which one I fall on, but I like using Bitcoin to buy from stores that accept them because it's one less step of converting it to fiat. And then the fact that coinbase has to track how much I put in and take out.

Having said that I haven't bought much with Bitcoins.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

The other reaon why I invest to cryptocurrency because this is the opportunity that I earned enough money everyweek. There's a lot of use and.purpose of bitcoin. But that is most reason why Im here in cryptocurrency and still investing even the market fall. For sure most of us they want to earn more money so that's why they invested to bitcoin or to cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

The other reaon why I invest to cryptocurrency because this is the opportunity that I earned enough money everyweek. There's a lot of use and.purpose of bitcoin. But that is most reason why Im here in cryptocurrency and still investing even the market fall. For sure most of us they want to earn more money so that's why they invested to bitcoin or to cryptocurrency.
Keep up the good work and don't forget to save money from your earnings here in cryptocurrency because it is best for you to have a savings or at least a wallet for your cryptocurrency savings so you can get some quick money when you need it and you will not selling your cryptocurrency unwillingly. That is the habit that i tried and it is very great.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

I can't really put myself into any of those 7 types.... my objective is profit Smiley
I do not even understand the last point he made with respect to the show off. What is there to show off anyway since when you get bucked up, anyone around you will definitely know your status has changed and unless he is missing the point, it is more like you just trying to invest, so you could have invested and ended up making profit in other areas even outside cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, there are so many opportunities lurking in cryptocurrency and who would not want to tap from those opportunities?
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

I only want cryptocurrency cuz I can invest in any company that I want without thinking on any required papers compared for traditional investment. The only thing you need to submit is KYC and you are good to go. Being easy to access is the main key why I love cryptocurrency and decided to all in here. I believe also on the future of blockchain so I'm not worried for my money that involves here.
That kind circumstances make you in higher risk , that's okay if you aware about all of it. Crypto investment won't be as secure as other legitimate investment due this "papers" requirements. People feel so scary use crypto as payment processor or an investment besides the high volatility, also there no one take a responsibility but yourself. I don't give a f#@k bout that , I use it as a currency... Because I know what I'm doing.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

The rise of cryptocurrency is evident nowadays. Given those seven reasons on having cryptocurrency, I might fall on Convenience, trend, and techy. First is the convenience that was offered by cryptocurrency, the way it offers an easier way of having currency contributes to it. Next is the trend, not just to be bandwagon but because I see the capabilities of this innovation. Last is the techy, where I was always obsessed with new technology making me awared of this cryptocurrency and wanting to have it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
reinielle26

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Buying using bitcoin is the last thing on my list. The reason why I chose cryptocurrencies transaction is because I can earn through it while even lying in my bed and I will not to spend it just like a fiat. It will be a waste of bitcoin. If I can hold it for long period of time it will surely become much bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: