Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 927 times)
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Actually, I think my answer is both 1 and 2.  It saves my time and it is very efficient than dealing with other fiat currencies. just my idea .. but you are correct coz people are using crypto due to so many reasons including this 7 , but there are many more 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

My answer is 2 and 5. definitely Bitcoin is convenient. not because I'm lazy but you can do it at home. I don't have to spend too much time in Bitcoin. It's also the source to pay my bills. I know that through Bitcoin, I can a lot of money where I can Pay all my debts and Bills.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?

Well I think that was Convenience,  not because people are getting lazier when time goes buy, because paying outside is a very dangerous thing nowadays, it bring us closer to vulnerability like robbery and even threat to our lives, I guess the existence of this forum is fairly awesome to for those who think expose way of making transactions is a bit dangerous for them and now we see it as an opportunity to excel here.

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

The other reaon why I invest to cryptocurrency because this is the opportunity that I earned enough money everyweek. There's a lot of use and.purpose of bitcoin. But that is most reason why Im here in cryptocurrency and still investing even the market fall. For sure most of us they want to earn more money so that's why they invested to bitcoin or to cryptocurrency.
Keep up the good work and don't forget to save money from your earnings here in cryptocurrency because it is best for you to have a savings or at least a wallet for your cryptocurrency savings so you can get some quick money when you need it and you will not selling your cryptocurrency unwillingly. That is the habit that i tried and it is very great.
Right. Maintaining the current work, dividing the group of assets into each area. Learn how to save money and have a clear plan for spending money. I like your investment plan is smart and effective.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: