Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 926 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

I'll pick 1 only because I use many times a incognito for my hiding or anonymously transactions I made and no one can trace my identity I think its more secured for me because I'm not more like programmer that knows everything in digital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

I think trend is more about me but I think that others also suit me at a certain extent. In my opinion, it is obvious that most people who are into crypto would agree that all 7 reasons matter when taking a decision to do this

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

i'm more of a mode of payment guy. i want to do everything to pinch as much money as i could and even save more if possible. i buy more crypto currency then i wait it out and then sell it at a right price. i buy bitcoin and compute if i actually save more if i use fiat more than crypto currency (which ultimately is almost always true). besides that, it's kinda cool to pay for something other than money so yeah i could be more like a show off in that sense.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
boybitcoin

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

mode of payment  and convenience for me, because i can easily buy anything from anywhere, without traveling too far and i am safe too.. if i go to store i spend six hours to that..
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

When it comes to crypto transactions, of course convenience is the common reason why people are adopting this kind of technology although there's still few merchants that is accepting cryptocurrency but I think in the long run, it can have a big factor. Also I want to stay in cryptoworld simply because I can make money without spending any fiat money.
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

CONVENIENCE it would be for me.
And maybe a bit of TREND.  Wink
(That's my vain side talking, btw.)
But really, what about SECURITY? What are your thoughts on that?

I am here because I want to earn money, of course. And I know that everyone of us are here because of money. And to answer the question, Im gonna go with convenience because I dont have to go on a very long queue, wait for a long time just to buy and pay.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Although some reasons you listed are quite weird haha but I got to admit the trend is the reason I noticed and started to use cryptocurrency. With no doubt, the trend in technology field tend to be the trend of the whole world, and you definitely don't wanna miss the trend.
Really weird even though some may be true and not applicable to some of us like the illegal aspect but we all know there are some who basically have chosen that as a life and even without cryptocurrency, they have been living that life for a very long time. Nevertheless, I personally can relate with other ones except for the show off and his definition of his mode of payment.

I do not have problem with being traced as well, so incognito has never even crossed my mind, but who really cares, the most important thing is that cryptocurrency is solving what banks could not solve and that is what decentralization has brought us which is freedom.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Don't think my actual core intention is listed in any of the 7; that is just for actually working and make an earning from the Cryptocurrency world. The good I can say is being embedded indirectly as being techy and the ease of money transactions being made with ease at the comfort of your home.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

Well for me I want to use cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment. It is hard to send money manually to other countries that is why I do prefer using cryptocurrencies for this task.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

I am number 2 and 5. Yes, I like to spend my BTC or cryptocurrency for online shopping, just click and done, we don't need to going outside (minimarket I mean). I love bitcoin to own something that I want.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

I would say that bitcoin and in general crypto currencies are the great way to have some earnings in my area, much easier than others.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
CNMOH

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?
I will choose the options 1,2 and the 5 th one..these are the main reasons why i use crypto.Top of them is convenience and as i do gambling i want to be anonymous as well.and i also use it as a means of payment so point 5 as well
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:05 PM

As for me, the reason number one really motivates most people. I think that the fact that crypto currency can provide you with the confidentiality makes this type of currency the one able to win the future market
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

Don't think my actual core intention is listed in any of the 7; that is just for actually working and make an earning from the Cryptocurrency world. The good I can say is being embedded indirectly as being techy and the ease of money transactions being made with ease at the comfort of your home.
Yes It is much better if we use more than one source of income for earning money, right in market things are getting really high so use bitcoin as an additional source of income, before bitcoin it was not very easy to earn good amount of money now we can earn double income,  same as you said my life has become very relaxed as I am not worry about my coming bad days anymore.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

I'm more interested in blockchain technology than that option, instead of other options not prnting but, blockhain technology is the most important for the advancement of human civilization in the future. although I did get a blessing from the high bitcoin price and could buy a lot of things I wanted, but my main desire was that blockchain could be beneficial to humans
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

I thought there's something missing on your reasons, you forget those people who used it to earn and to store their money in the means of investing. But if I were to choose from the list I would go for 2 and 3, we cannot deny its convenience that we experienced using these things.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

#2 yeah that's really for me. I want to transact by just sitting in front of my computer or by just touching my smart phone while ordering something and pay it through crypto.
#5 this should be a combination of mode of payment and investment.
#7 will lead you of getting rob.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

I prefer no. 2. And i think this is the reason of the majority. People are lazy enough that convinience is what they will find on a particular item or doing maybe because the technology made us that. Next is the mode of payment. If i would purchase something online, and crypto is on its choices, i would choose that one.
janhllr

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

The first reason is the most important one. I dont care about others.
Perhaps you can add the decentralized feature?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?
I noticed you have missed one on the list because the reason why I invested or get into Bitcoin aside from that mode of payment is investment or way of having financial freedom. As an unfortunate individual I don't care about those being techy, showing off, illegal, trend and whatsoever that is not really that important in our way of living. It is enough to have convenience, privacy and financial freedom in this industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███