Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 926 times)
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:28 AM

CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.
I belong on this number two. I am no a person loves to go outside and make transaction, for me this is a water of time because you need to show up yourself in order to have a successful transaction. That is why when I discovered crypto currency I was so  overwhelmed because of the kind of service that it has. You don't need to go to bank and withdraw money for payment, you just you'd your crypto by either as payment or exchange it into fiat and then proceed transaction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

I realize that the 7 reasons you give me always see them every day. For the seventh reason I used to be a braggart with my investments, but now I realize my boast can kill me anytime. When you boast of wealth in any media or life, you are turning yourself into the target of kidnappers and extortionists.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

I realize that the 7 reasons you give me always see them every day. For the seventh reason I used to be a braggart with my investments, but now I realize my boast can kill me anytime. When you boast of wealth in any media or life, you are turning yourself into the target of kidnappers and extortionists.
Some of those kidnappers and other criminals are just checking the social media site and see if someone has revealed how much he has. Some people cannot just stop themselves showing off to others that may endanger their life. Instead of making others jealous as to how much he has, he will become a target to some hackers and a possibility of being attack physically to get his money. You should always be careful and not reveal how many coins you have even if its value is just small now because one day, when it becomes valuable, you will be trace back with just a search button.

As for why I use cryptocurrency, I aim to achieve my goals and dreams through it and the convenience it brings in my life since I can just send anyone anywhere as long as I have the connection.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

I am on point 3, I have a high curiosity .. I see my friend playing this crypto managed to change their economy, so I tried to find out and learn about crypto.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

I believe No 2 will apply to everybody here. I doubt there is anyone who does not enjoy the convenience that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general provides. In addition, No 5 is me. There should be a No 8 with an option of Bitcoin as source of Livelihood
That’s a fact that everyone wants to get work done without putting any efforts and for that reasons, people are relying on bitcoin as it takes few clicks sitting on your couch to make any kind of deal or transactions. For me, somehow I have bit of all seven reason because this is how we all are attached to bitcoin. Some people have more of one reason but at the end of the day, we are enjoying all.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
Merited by Sir Paijoe (23)

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?
I think the thing that makes me most fond of deals with cryptocurrency is no. 7 ie show off or anonymously, I do not like when the identity is known to others so the anonymous feature is the thing I like best,
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:28 AM

I believe No 2 will apply to everybody here. I doubt there is anyone who does not enjoy the convenience that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general provides. In addition, No 5 is me. There should be a No 8 with an option of Bitcoin as source of Livelihood
Well, exactly this is all about bitcoins. These fantastic coins are creating so ease in our lives why we don’t get convenience from them. We have seen so many people who have got such big earnings from bitcoins. They are living best of their lives right now. Since then, big number of people are continuously entering in bitcoins world. They all are getting convenience in their lives.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

I believe I fall under 1 , 2, 4, 5 and 6, I want all my transactions to be anonymous and not be noticed by anyone except me and the person I am in transaction with, since this is not the case with fiat, since the government always want to tax you as well as the banks, they both want to get your money once you earn something, and then will not give you anyhting in return, since both are businesses, then it is also legal, since there nothing in any constitution that says that crypto currency is illegal, though some will point out that creating money is illegal, but if you take a look at it everything could be used as payment, not only paper notes. Lastly I chose #6, since therr is really a technical side from all of it, unlike fiat, people will take your money, if you want your money to increase in value, but in crypto, you will need to use your technology and understand how everything will work, especially the codes.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

7.  SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Many people are in the crypto currencies dealings in other to earn a living. Bounty hunters , traders and investors are mostly in it to earn a living  and get income from it.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I like when crypto is so anonymous that is why I love using it and I will use it as long as it is there.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

number 1,2 are most important i think, altough all of them is important but in my opinion these two are so bold!
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

Honestly i want to keep up upgraded with the trend so i bought and transacted in btcs these days Hehe!
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

Basically, owning bitcoin is a freedom and everybody is given a fair chance whether you are rich or poor but i would disagree that it can't be trace and it is perfect from hiding. It can traced but anonymous.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

CONVENIENCE, MODE OF PAYMENT.
Aren't those points basically the same, though?
And where is the TRADING?

exikmax

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Fggcxsd
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Your list is pretty good but I think you missed out some of the very important points. Cryptocurrencies helps in eliminating fraud. Unlike the credit card charge-backs, cryptocurrencies are digital and thus cannot be arbitrarily reversed by the sender or counterfeited. Even unlike paypal it does not offers option of reversing transactions.  In addition to it, cryptocurrencies have faster settlement and lower fees as it eliminates the intermediaries from the transactions.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

The reason why i want to have a cryptocurrency because it is convinience and the mode of payment.It very easy to earn and faster transaction.That is why when I discovered crypto currency I was so  overwhelmed because of the kind of service that it has. You don't need to go to bank and withdraw money for payment, you just used your crypto by either as payment or exchange it into fiat and then proceed transaction.So that i really love cryptocurrency.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

I think I'm in number 5.The mode of payment it help me to pay my bills in easy way.You don't need to go to the bank to withdraw . In Bitcoin you can cash out then go to the nearest store that accept Bitcoin.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:18:28 PM

I would choose 1-2-6.
I think any geek would follow cryptocurrency, and anyone would like to use a new revolutionary mode of payment to feel unique from others.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄