Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 REASONS WHY: which one are you?  (Read 926 times)
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

People want to have a cryptocurrency in their cryptocurrency portfolio because they hope that the price will rise and they will sell their cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

7 REASONS Why i'm one :
1 Reasons : In a very short time i got very angry,
2 Reasons : I can stay with friends for a long time,
3 Reasons : If you are hart by somebody but do not reveal it,keep it in yourself,
4 Reasons : I love family life too much.I can not tolerate any harm to my family,
5 Reasons : I have three friends who have agreed to life for them,
6 Reasons : I can not concentrate on any action or anything,
7 Reasons : I always listen to music by excluding education.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

I am in the number 2 and 3. Bitcoin offers and it is giving convenient experience to its users and because of the trend it helps me to make money by just investing my money in bitcoin and holding it for long term. Bitcoin is a very great tool for the people to use as a mode of payment and also as an investment so i think it is best fit for me for the number 2 and 3.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Sad enough to find that none of these 7 reasons is my reason using cryptocurrency. Well i'm not really sure myself why i use cryptocurrency, not just flat. Maybe because i already discover that there's something called digital currency and want to know and use it so i won't be left in this technology era. So the closest point to my reason is number 6.
I don't really care about cryptocurrency being incognito, or illegal, since i never intend to do some transactions that's need to be hidden. And show off, well who cares about that nowadays?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

I think i belong to number 1.incognito because i want to hide my transuction to the other people or to our government. I want to hide my earnings to our government and Im free what i want to do.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

This is what i noticed. So which one are you?
well if you consider this one it will be very unique. which is it helps me help other people more. I think it is not about ego or other boastful stuff. But bitcoin being profitable is something that we should be proud of. and being what you call boastful is also like advertising bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

My reason for cryptocurrency transactions rather than fiat is on point 1 (incognito) for reasons of self-security, and then point 2 (convenience) because as you explain and I'm not a person who likes complicated things. Then point 6 (techy) because I like things which smells of tehnology because tehnology basically makes human life easier and points 8 (alternative) because for now this cryptocurrency is still an alternative to my income, but also promising. I agree with you.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

I'm at number 3 and 5
initially, I just follow the trend and become interested to make payments using crypto
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Having studied various sources on the monetary policy, my main reason to support bitcoin is ideological, as I am convinced that the fiat money system and must be replaced by currency which is decentralized and has fixed and unalterable supply. Bitcoin serves it almost perfectly.
abaharie

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

3. TREND. basically, people want to try something new, something not ordinary , something innovative and if it was used by all their friends, they want to use it also.

i found myself in no.3
because I always want to try everything new
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

i found myself in no.3
because I always want to try everything new

Same like me i know about cryptocurrency because i want know more about the technology thats why iam still learn, its very easy to learn about cryptocurrency if you are seriusly whent learn something.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I just noticed some questions about this topic so I listed some seven reasons why people want to have a cryptocurrency transaction rather than fiat.

1. INCOGNITO. this is the main reason why people use it. You cannot trace crypto transaction and its perfect from hiding.

2. CONVINIENCE. people nowadays are so lazy that they want to have transaction while seated comfortably on their home. With just one click , crypto can be transferred as payment to whatever they want. Well, who doesnt want that anyway.

4. ILLEGAL. yes, i dont want to include this but i saw many topics about this also. If you want to buy on black market or an illegal item, your transaction should not be traced as i said on our first reason so Crypto will help you hide on cops but not forever.

5. MODE OF PAYMENT. this is where some people buy an item usually using the profit they had on investing bitcoin even just holding. Ex. If you have 1btc and after a month it becomes 1.5 btc and you want to buy an item that cost 0.005btc and crypto is accepted as a mode of payment, you will use it ofcourse rather than fiat.

6. TECHY. it seems that techy people using cryptocurrency as a mode of payment see themselves as going with the flow of technology considering that bitcoin is the new technology of currency for the new generation.

7. SHOW OFF. whether we admit it or not, some people use cryptocurrency just to make their status up. Telling their friends about how wealthy they are and keep boasting for their ego.

well if you consider this one it will be very unique. which is it helps me help other people more. I think it is not about ego or other boastful stuff. But bitcoin being profitable is something that we should be proud of. and being what you call boastful is also like advertising bitcoin.

I must agree with you mate. I was bout to share thiss as well. The thing that makes someone successful is when he/she makes other successful. Just like how bitcoin had helped me to become successful, I would have to claim that I continuously use and trade with this to help other people.
Next to point is being trendy. I am very proud that I took risk for bitcoin.

potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

My reasons are numbers 2 and 3. It is obviously true that in bitcoin, transactions are easier and faster, unlike in banks. We just need an internet connection to deal with the processes in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Using it for trend, can also be seen easily. We try so many different things that are new and can give us satisfaction. Bitcoin is included in the innovations that is successful now and nowadays many people are using it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

For me, Convenience and techy, because it help us to control things without consumming a lot of time. By using cryptocurency as a payment for there expenses and bills. It's very convinient because it make transactions fast.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I am at the point of being trend so, i go to number 3. Because it also want to try something cool that my friends uses too. I like to try something new.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

7 REASONS Why i'm one :
1 Reasons : In a very short time i got very angry,
2 Reasons : I can stay with friends for a long time,
3 Reasons : If you are hart by somebody but do not reveal it,keep it in yourself,
4 Reasons : I love family life too much.I can not tolerate any harm to my family,
5 Reasons : I have three friends who have agreed to life for them,
6 Reasons : I can not concentrate on any action or anything,
7 Reasons : I always listen to music by excluding education.
Lol , this one makes my day complete by posting on the top which is not related to the original topic of this thread. Well done folks, good luck to your journey here in bitcointalk.org. 
"6 Reasons : I can not concentrate on any action or anything, "  you've got that one folks, doing and concentrating crazy things.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

I believe that 3rd reason, some of the people are just investing without knowing anything about the market and how it really works bur since bitcoins is very popular then everyone is just investing without even knowing how the system works and that is the reason they are losing a huge amount of profit.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

I believe that 3rd reason, some of the people are just investing without knowing anything about the market and how it really works bur since bitcoins is very popular then everyone is just investing without even knowing how the system works and that is the reason they are losing a huge amount of profit.
Maybe, lack of information about bitcoin and other branch of crypto world. They only see the bright side of the story, while the rough road and different problem ( risk ) is already skip.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

I'm going to choose 2,3,7!

Owning BTC's own talent property will be protected from inflation! BTC transfer is convenient and fast, and the transfer fee is much cheaper than bank transfer!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Funny that of all the answers you received from asking around, as timerland points out, not one seemed to grasp the true designs of Bitcoin and what it was meant to help people achieve. Or maybe it's not funny?

For the first time, when I tell someone I will pay them a certain amount of coin, I can ensure with absolute confidence that:

1. The exact address I spend to will receive my payment.
2. They will get exactly what I want them to get.
3. I will pay exactly what I want to pay.
4. The payee can rest knowing I will never be able to reverse the payment.

Among other things.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██