Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I cursed?  (Read 43356 times)
vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Be not upset, with you everything is all right. It is just necessary for you will learn most to analyze projects. But even the most skilled person can be mistaken. I think at all you had such situations as.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

I don't know if I am cursed or something. If I sell a coin now from airdrop/bounty few days later that coins increases much that you will regret selling. If I hold a coin from airdrop/bounty again that coins price decreases much that you will regret not selling right away. I'm confused now whenever I sell the price increases and when I hold the price decreases. Am I cursed?  Cry
Insufficient correct analyzation as well as information/updates from the task and it is neighborhood can lead to unpredicted final results of the choices. However at least a person get some good earnings while you skipped the chance associated with promoting this into higher cost, that isn't truly poor I suppose.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Don't be worried, it is simply the way the market works. Dont fall into the way of chasing losses and gains. Sell when it feels right and forget about it

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Do not be sorry and upset, because everyone makes mistakes. The market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable and it is difficult for us to foresee the further development of events or the price of a particular coin. The main thing does not give in to emotions when selling and buying coins.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
D1zee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

I don't think you are cursed but I think it is the general way of crypto market and if we don't read the signals/information's very well we might feel we're cursed by selling while the price rise shortly after and hodling and the price drops. This I have experienced some times a go but I believe it is lack of proper research on the project.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

It was May 2018 when you were cursing yourself.  Had it been September 2018 you must be feeling very happy that you sold those coins in May 2018.  Because markets are down now a days. 
So friend action once done ; never should be regretted.  Before taking any action; think 100 times.  But after the action is completed then forget it forever.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

You just need to study market psychology so as to initiates some Patience while hodling your tokens or coins I have many tokens in my ERC wallet which I don't think there is any reasons for selling them now having studied price behavior for a while there are certain moment that you will discover that altcoin pumps then you can sell at an appropriate profitable price.
zenit22

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

No, you're not cursed. It happens to everyone. But sometimes it is the opposite, when I forgot about the coin or token, and it has significantly increased in price. I here is, too, try to put not sell, even when many say about this, sometimes then regret

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

No, you're not cursed. It happens to everyone. But sometimes it is the opposite, when I forgot about the coin or token, and it has significantly increased in price. I here is, too, try to put not sell, even when many say about this, sometimes then regret
The price fluctuations happen every now and then so don't worry if the price goes down temporarily.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

You're not alone buddy, We have alot of crypto traders experienced that, I'm guilty also that I bought at the price of ATH and forget to sell on that area, But now i'm very confident that it will get back soon. Don't get pity about yourself- You need patience on this kind of investment.

This market is crypto-currency, and if you missed one opportunity, he will surely give you ten more, so do not blame yourself and get upset, otherwise you risk making several mistakes instead of one.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

sorry!!!! you are not cursed but you need to study the market properly before holding or selling. And am sure if you do so, you will make more profit.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

You are just too impatient and do not want to thoroughly research projects. I carefully investigate the prospect of growth of the received tokens and sell at the best price.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

I do sat you are not cursed, but you probably sell off the right coin and hold the wrong one. You just need to pay more attention to the projects

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mari12

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

No dear, you are not cursed. This thing you are bothered about, I'm here to tell you that you are not the only one in that situation, and I'm not saying it just to make you feel better, but because I have had similar experiences, and I have read about a few other persons with similar challenges. In due time, the market will bounce back and be better. Just be patient.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

It all depends on whether you believe in curses at all, if yes, and everything will happen exactly as you say, then you really are really cursed, and if not, then most likely this is an unfortunate coincidence!
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

hello this is not only your problem. this is a problem for all newbies and for me too, I bought tokens a week later I sold at a loss of 5 percent. and the next day this token grew by 300 percent.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

No, you are not cursed. It's just that you most likely have no experience and no intuition, which is important in this matter. Don't be upset, we all learn from our mistakes. But what a great teacher experience gained.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Ur not one man who have that problem me and my friends same thing with that,my friend have get bk coins from playing beta test poker 2 years he hodl them then sale for some eth,after 1 week bk was pumped up x50 Cheesy

Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

Not enough appropriate analyzation and also information/updates coming from the venture and its particular local community can result in unforeseen benefits of one's selections. Yet at least an individual acquire some income even when you overlooked the ability regarding marketing that directly into greater value, that is not actually negative I assume.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

The deficit of right analyzation in addition to information/updates coming from the challenge and group may cause sudden results of this options. Although at least people acquire some gains although you may have missed an opportunity connected with advertising the item at more achievable selling price, that was not definitely awful Perhaps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: