Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent vitals for BTC  (Read 1536 times)
SprichtZarathustra (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:42:46 AM

We need to replace the current centralized internet with a P2P networksystem (encrypted). ASAP.
BTC will not be complete without it. I don't understand why this isn't talked about more on the forums.
I mean, it's what the namecoin, peercoin and anoncoin together could almost facilitate, right? Now how
are we gonna send/transmit to each-other without the cablecompanies, the domainname-bosses etc.?

Second, we will need to generate energy (magnetically f.i.) and replace centralized energysystem.
This should also power the mining hardware and infrastructure. I can also not understand why people
are still whining about power-usage difficulties for mining. Just get your tech up to parr.

My .02$

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:53:16 AM

We need to do a better job of education.  Somewhere along the lines a little physics wouldn't hurt.  Apologies if the OP simply has not gotten that far in highschool yet.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
SprichtZarathustra (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:55:24 AM

We need to do a better job of education.  Somewhere along the lines a little physics wouldn't hurt.  Apologies if the OP simply has not gotten that far in highschool yet.

Uh?

On which part do you suggest I should get educated?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:35:43 AM

We need to replace the current centralized internet with a P2P networksystem (encrypted). ASAP.
BTC will not be complete without it. I don't understand why this isn't talked about more on the forums.
I mean, it's what the namecoin, peercoin and anoncoin together could almost facilitate, right? Now how
are we gonna send/transmit to each-other without the cablecompanies, the domainname-bosses etc.?

Second, we will need to generate energy (magnetically f.i.) and replace centralized energysystem.
This should also power the mining hardware and infrastructure. I can also not understand why people
are still whining about power-usage difficulties for mining. Just get your tech up to parr.

My .02$

So we don't need the internet any more. Good luck with replacing that ....

And you can just produce electricity, presumably much cheaper than from power companies. Please telle me more. I'm genuinely intrigued, as will be lots of miners.
mootinator

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:39:37 AM

Uh?

The internet isn't really centralized for one thing.

No
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:43:38 AM

Uh?

The internet isn't really centralized for one thing.

He thinks we need domain names for some reason to send bitcoins to each other ?!?

Overall, just a dude that wants to move everything "off the grid", make it fully encrypted etc. Just TOR with bells on.

But I'm not sure how we get away from using Internet service providers. They might be crap, but they do actually provide a fairly useful service Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:46:20 AM

Does he not just mean we need decentralised exchanges?  That seems perfectly reasonable if a little tricky to implement.

Decentralised exchanges with a more sophisticated version of local bitcoin could become essential.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:51:18 AM

Does he not just mean we need decentralised exchanges?  That seems perfectly reasonable if a little tricky to implement.

Decentralised exchanges with a more sophisticated version of local bitcoin could become essential.

Nope - read what he said .... "Now how
are we gonna send/transmit to each-other without the cablecompanies, the domainname-bosses etc.?"
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:32:50 AM

As long as there is electricity ??

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

luqash3

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:29:49 PM

SprichtZarathustra I don’t think your recommended vital are necessary for bitcoin but instead only one important thing has to be done with these bitcoins. It should be thrown as a junk which is simply overpriced on investor’s speculations so let me recommend you one vital measure. Just dispose all bitcoins you own
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: