Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An old thread. May contain the frustrations of some Cryptsy users.  (Read 19508 times)
Prolifik (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:32:42 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2014, 09:27:00 AM by Prolifik

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced, or taking forever to confirm.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
garicup

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:56:44 PM

LOL only 74? My Doge had over 225 confirmations and didn't clear earlier. It eventually cleared after a while (I left and came back an hour after the 225 confirmations)

I was one of the first to deposit doge after they added it, but I was one of the last  to receive it after the first wave of dumping (0.0000006). I know people that deposited 45 minutes after me that received their coins first.

Just <3 Cryptsy Smiley
eddied316

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:00:44 PM

It's all about the fee you add when sending Smiley

Higher the fee, faster your transaction goes
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:02:57 PM

How the fuck is my deposit of 3482 Dogecoins still pending after 74 confirmations!?
At least it actually showed up in pending. Fuck Cryptsy only reason I went back to this shithole is because Dogecoins were trading higher here than on coins-e.com

On coins-e.com I haven't had a single bad experience yet. All my deposits have been fast and flawless, withdrawals have been INSTANT everytime.

FUCK CRYPTSY once and for all, ill take the small loss trading over at coins-e where my coins aren't constantly in some invisible limbo, or lost, or negative balanced.

LOLZZZZZ thats it? Dude wait till it takes a few DAYS for it to show up while you watch your coins get dumped and your left trading on the bottom.

Word of advice, always carry a balance in case. I learn that the hard way.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
MoneyGrabber

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:07:35 PM

over 200 confirms and around 5 hours for me last night, join the club its going to happen with so much traffic...
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:08:31 PM

advice words
                                                              amaze low price
                                  much wow

dig scam coins less

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
epenue

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:17:08 PM

so, that is why the price is going up that high,,, many sellers cant sell..
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:18:13 PM

so, that is why the price is going up that high,,, many sellers cant sell..

l00kz liek going down to me.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:20:18 PM

Coins-e is sooooooo much better.  Grin

bengtåke

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

confused developer

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:21:04 PM

Same problem, lost of doge gone into the black hole that is cryptsy. Switching to coins-e and coinedup now, tired of this bullshit every single day.

BTC: 1HoDKDn6Gk7mggAhbRVA1T9UAU8kFAA6sy
prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 02:23:22 PM

much bummer...
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:25:43 PM

Same problem, lost of doge gone into the black hole that is cryptsy. Switching to coins-e and coinedup now, tired of this bullshit every single day.
You do realize that if the volume picks up at the other 2 places there is a good chance they start having the same problems that crypsty has.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Manwe

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:28:19 PM

5 hours, and not MSG at all.
Prolifik (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:30:12 PM

You do realize that if the volume picks up at the other 2 places there is a good chance they start having the same problems that crypsty has.

I don't think it has anything to do with volume. It's more like the code Cryptsy uses is totally fucked.
coinedup has been hit hard over the past few days and I haven't had any problems aside from the site 404ing frequently.

busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:36:37 PM

Yeah, there's something seriously wrong with their deposit system. The system can see that I've deposited a certain amount of DOGE. It sees there are over two hundred confirmations. Seriously--it isn't the server getting pounded that is preventing my account being credited. All other functions are comparatively responsive.

I've definitely learned my lesson with Cryptsy. The delay cost me a hundred dollars; if I had sent it to coinedup.com instead, I would be fine. Their server is getting hammered and the site is barely crawling, yet I can send DOGE there and sell it in under ten minutes.

I sincerely hope Cryptsy is not doing this on purpose. It has the effect of inflating the price of DOGE, since people can't get it in to sell it. I don't think they are, I think they're good people, but... it's time to overhaul some of their code. Stop offering services they can't provide.

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:14:00 PM

I wish I had read this thread. Next time I'll just use Coinedup.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:19:10 PM

I had a major problem with many confirms and it wasn't showing in my account as available.  I think it took about 7 hours...hang in there.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:19:55 PM

Well, Coinedup doesn't even load for me...
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 10:26:13 PM

Well to tell you the truth, I you want to withdraw alot...say several million dollars worth of coin,then get a lawyer and a flight.

It's common for people who're interested in an expensive piece of machinery to fly in and look at the equipment, before spending hundreds of thousands of dollars.

what's a few hundred dollars,compared to either loosing millions or not being able to withdraw?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:28:17 PM

Guys the team is working very hard to get to every deposit issue. Why any one particular coin is taking longer could be numerous reasons. We are working on our end to speed things up and hope to have it all zippy soon. This is probably the most popular release coin we have had with massive numbers of deposits etc. Bare with us your coins will show up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  All
  Print  

Jump to: