Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner  (Read 1428 times)
andregunja

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Hello her may i ask also how to become professional trader what do i need to learn to become professional trader ? Can hanyone help me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

Hello her may i ask also how to become professional trader what do i need to learn to become professional trader ? Can hanyone help me
To become a professional trader you need to gather a lot of information about the economic news in the last 5 years. You need to learn to grasp the psychology of the market in a number of investment courses. From there, you will have a very good platform to start trading. Your investment decisions will be very good.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Yes much I learned about most Cryptocurrancy trades makes me believe that it's mainly a gamble, even if I do. Well in this case. You also do not have to be an expert in the field because sometimes the graphics are not so complicated. I feel more promising to get along with them and thus see how other people trade and try to see their behavior to be able to trade properly.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

Yes much I learned about most Cryptocurrancy trades makes me believe that it's mainly a gamble, even if I do. Well in this case. You also do not have to be an expert in the field because sometimes the graphics are not so complicated. I feel more promising to get along with them and thus see how other people trade and try to see their behavior to be able to trade properly.
It seems to me that everyone himself determines his behavior towards other users. But for today I see a very disparaging attitude towards beginners. It happens that it treats them with a sneer, because they have some shortage of knowledge. It is not right.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Tried to compare it with my experience in forex trading and yes this is much easier.

No one really guided me also into trading crypto currencies. This forum is my only guide. Reading experiences from traders. Loss and profits, and what reminders you should have before stepping unto it.

The fact that involves money makes it scary. You will need capital for you to experience it. The good thing is you wont need much. Let us say .1 ETH which is just $47 and you could already buy cheap tokens and try to play with them. That could already add up to your experience without spending much.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:55 PM

It is not easy to successfully trade in this cryptocurrency market, so investors need knowledge, acumen, real-world experience and market intelligence. These things can only be learned when really investing in the market because there are no books that teach about these.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Crypto trading is attentive job and being professional trader you need to learn thoroughly about coins and market.Choose reputable exchange for trade and never trade at one coin must diversify and trade with stable coins,simply buy in low and sell in high.Learn to control the emotions and show patience if you face crash.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

To become a professional trader you need to gather a lot of information about the economic news in the last 5 years. You need to learn to grasp the psychology of the market in a number of investment courses. From there, you will have a very good platform to start trading. Your investment decisions will be very good.
Learning about trading is not too hard because we have a lot of sites related to it, now bitcoin s world famous currency and everyone want to know about it, to become a trader you will have to know all those things which can give you lose and which can give you profit, I mean buy at the lower rice and hold to sell at high, never be greedy to become rich faster because after knowledge patience is the only key of getting high profit, be determined and trust your trading skills, never panic rise and fall is too normal in bitcoin trading.
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

I'm not advertising for this website but the best place for me was https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
It teaches you from kindergarten level to university and graduation. It took me 3 months. Maybe faster if you have more time.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

I also learn crypto trading by self and I learned about technical analysis only from google and youtube,  I been earn alot of profit so far but also been loss so much.  But this thing should be I followed to know what my mistake in trading,  by learn from my mistakes I can make better idea for trading. I did not use stop loss and trailing stop in crypto trading that is my mistake.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

I think you can learn cryptocurrency trading on your own, just start with a small amount of money and play with it, i am sure you will gradually learn trading as the time passes, but don't invest more than you can afford to lose. You can also watch a few youtube videos and that would be helpful.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:43 AM

I think you can learn cryptocurrency trading on your own, just start with a small amount of money and play with it, i am sure you will gradually learn trading as the time passes, but don't invest more than you can afford to lose. You can also watch a few youtube videos and that would be helpful.
slowly but surely we will make a profit. many sources of reference that we can use to learn trading, either paid or free. and certainly we should invest our funds from unused sources, and we are ready if the funds are lost due to loss.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

Learning crypto trading is not so easy that's why my learnings to it comes to my research watching youtube stuffs and practice trading in some crypto markets. It is not easy first but if you are serious you can catch up with that.
ratna altika

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:10:07 AM

It is right to understand what are the fundamentals of crypto  and how does the price goes up and down . A beginner should know the rule in investment, the higher the risk the higher the return , but Im not necessarily says that take always the risk , there are many ways to reduce this risk  , First is to be educated second is always ask for help . As a beginner you should always be concerned on your surroundings, learn from the old investor. The last thing I can advice is to use the money that  you doesnt need, remember that investment makes you feel better not worst.
yamcha89

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:47 AM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

I am also a beginner involved in the cryptocurrency market. I am currently studying Crypto. In addition to reading the material on the net I also learn the experience of long time participants. At the beginning I joined trade for $ 100
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

Sometimes it is more than difficult to learn how to trade, but you need to understand that most of us took more than months to learn how to make some bucks in here, so be patient

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

Learning crypto trading is not so easy that's why my learnings to it comes to my research watching youtube stuffs and practice trading in some crypto markets. It is not easy first but if you are serious you can catch up with that.

If you follow people on youtube you will be buying every new shitcoin token that get released till you run out of cash to spend. Youtube is full of shills and braindead weedwhores who have no life other than promoting these shitcoins. Get into them at your own discretion because they will never be equivalent to what bitcoin is an thus the profits will be minimum if you keep holding onto the for long.

I am also a beginner involved in the cryptocurrency market. I am currently studying Crypto. In addition to reading the material on the net I also learn the experience of long time participants. At the beginning I joined trade for $ 100
If you want to join then do so rather than speaking on it. 100$ is alright for a newbie. But to become a big trader you need more cash at hand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

Trading is something you can learn by reading and doing. I mean chart reading takes up sometime but learn it one by one instead of all together. Check what does one thing work for and trade accordingly, than check another thing and do both of them, keep learning like that and use them on your trading and if you do this on a bull run you might even make a decent profit but know that on bear markets like the one we are having, you can know everything and still lose money.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

Self learning are way to do become master traders infact all of the veterans traders herein cryptocurrency are came from zero knowledge and skill they spend their time and dedication to get the right strategy as trader,
A lot of mistakes during the trial time how to make money as trader herein cryto's become get success.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

If you want to learn more about cryptocurrency then you can always use google or youtube in order to have more knowledge, in this way you can make good decisions and avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
I like such sort of advices because this tell us how we have to learn about trading. Most of the time people advices to get education and get study about bitcoin and all this trading and investing thing but they never guide which is best source of learning for you. Although YouTube and google are there for you but you must tell those exact websites and forums where efficient knowledge can be obtained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: