Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner  (Read 1428 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

If you want to learn more about cryptocurrency then you can always use google or youtube in order to have more knowledge, in this way you can make good decisions and avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trespiclof

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Trading can't be said as an easy things, there are so much to learn before you can make profit in trading, if trading is an easy thing there won't be any people losing money because of trading, and the best way to learn is to do the real trade, learn by experience is the best way to become a good trader

right, you should learn about it from experts as well. I know a platform that is launching a school after ICO.

I agree with you you need find not only a good course but mentor with strong a philosophy glance. Because the philosophy will help you be more calm and escape from bad mood when the market goes down.

Yep, it's all about this platform. They'll have a lot of interesting services and exchanger
What platform?

Streamity

I have heard only about webinars ... The experienced with interesting philosophical view traders rules the webinars... I think they are going to open their own school ... to help
give me a link please
Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Trading can't be said as an easy things, there are so much to learn before you can make profit in trading, if trading is an easy thing there won't be any people losing money because of trading, and the best way to learn is to do the real trade, learn by experience is the best way to become a good trader

right, you should learn about it from experts as well. I know a platform that is launching a school after ICO.

I agree with you you need find not only a good course but mentor with strong a philosophy glance. Because the philosophy will help you be more calm and escape from bad mood when the market goes down.

Yep, it's all about this platform. They'll have a lot of interesting services and exchanger
What platform?

Streamity

I have heard only about webinars ... The experienced with interesting philosophical view traders rules the webinars... I think they are going to open their own school ... to help

They gonna have a big school where all profis can share their knowledge. And earn tokens^)))
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

What platform?

Streamity

give me a link please

Here
https://streamity.org/en/
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

What platform?

Streamity

They gonna have a big school where all profis can share their knowledge. And earn tokens^)))
but it is not as easy as turning a palm, because trading is a very risky thing you can not do trading with just a theory you also have to go directly and understand the condition of the crypto market. this way you can be a good trader

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Although,  experience they say us the best teacher, and trading in cryptocurrencies most times pay off the hard way,  it is still advisable to make thorough research and gather enough information about how the market works and how one can makes profits without losing. After this period of  research, one can then trade with small amount that one can afford to lose to gather experience and put the theories into practical. After this done,  you can thamen start trading with bigger amount and this mist even be done with care as much as possible.

DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market. But many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way.  But some basic thing need to understand here firstly the market moves randomly, but its not the cause of worrying. You can start this trading with a small amount of money  .  On the other site you should kept on mind ,  Never buy high sell low , its a big site and  ever throw your whole funds on one order.
These things you should follow by heart if you're a beginner.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Anyone teach me how to start crypto trading ... I am old in market but never get profitable ..

In order to make good position in Bitcoin trading you should make experience in the lower trading because Bitcoin trading is more precious and even a little mistake will clear the ways of loss. So we need to make experience with Altcoin trading or Litecoin trading or neo trading because these are less valuable and beginners will learn from their mistakes if and will polish their skills.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

As a beginner in crypto we need to have more research and gain knowledge first before entering into any investment or trading, try to watch youtube videos, ask those traders who have more experiences to guide you.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

If you are a beginner you should learn about basic trading knowledge as well as you should actively make friends with other members so that you can have many guides from them.
Devon_M

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

I don't believe in investing in only one coin. Diversification is key to spread risk and maximize profit.
Crypto baskets are something worth considering. This is a good article for more info:
https://medium.com/@jennerlittle/top-performing-token-basket-of-the-day-681179b16ccf
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

The best tip I'd say,
Experience is the best teacher.
Don't be afraid to lose,
You'll grow in no time!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

I agree with you. An actual experience in trading is a good start for us to learn about the simple fundamentals and basics of trading. Aside from having the courage of learning about trading, we must also try it for it will be a helpful tool for us to do better in this field.
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

The best practise is to make real trade, when you know your targeted crypto currency over some time, otherwise you can make may be some profit and then loose. But if you know market very well, you can stop trade at right time and then have only profit.  Grin
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

I am highly persuaded, that you don’t need to go to the trading process untill you will be confident and know for sure how to do that, otherwise it seem that many of newbies just turned out to be hamsters Smiley

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

Anyone teach me how to start crypto trading ... I am old in market but never get profitable ..

We all started as newbies, and it's not that easy to grasp all the information specially when everything sounds new to us. I believe the important thing to do is educate yourself, more awareness about the nature of cryptocurrency, study, explore new trading innovative ideas, find your own strategy that works best for you. The most commonly applied trading strategy is to buy low and sell high, but it also needs proper timing and does not need to panic.
first of all you should search the market thoroughly and select the best coin for your trading because trading in different coins will be more difficult for you because you do not know how to trade. Take some time with experts and try to spend as much time as you can in front of your computer so that you can observe the market regularly.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

to learn cryptocurrency trading I suggest you can learn from some media platform like youtube to know the good and true trading. because when your trading requires a very good skill to be able to gain profit.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

my advice to learn trading for beginners like you you should learn more about good and correct trading by looking and reading from some tutorials on some media like blog and youtube or other. because if you do not have the skills I think it will be very difficult to get a profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

Learning cryptocurrency is the best thing to do in order to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market, there are several people that are investing without any knowledge about the market and that's the reason they are failing.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

With a specific end goal to make great position in Bitcoin exchanging you should make involvement in the lower exchanging on the grounds that Bitcoin exchanging is all the more valuable and even a little oversight will clear the methods for misfortune. So we have to make involvement with Altcoin exchanging or Litecoin exchanging or neo exchanging in light of the fact that these are less significant and apprentices will gain from their missteps if and will clean their aptitudes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: