Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner  (Read 1428 times)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

On youtube there are quite a lot of guides to trading. So you should find a reputable person to learn, so you will learn more easily.
Yes that is right that you can take a lot of information from internet but still you need to have good experience in trading and one can only get experience if he will spend a lot of time in trading. I think that trading skills are also too much important for becoming successful in trading.

You can always use free ebooks by searching on google in order to learn how the market for cryptocurrency works and google will be useful to watch news in order to determine the prices in the future.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

Definitely, trading as a business very importantly needs time and attention and that's the best way to actually make good profit trading

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Earl Edward

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

As a beginner, it’s hard to learn crypto trading alone.  Specially when you are really from zero knowledge. You don’t know where to go next, what to do, etc. how ever I do agree with the idea to learn alone in this field. You will oblige yourself to learn every details that you need in order for you to grow. Learning this is not a one day process. It takes time to fully understood everything.
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Who says that crypto market is anyway easier than stocks and forex? Why can't anyone who can learn crypto trading can't learn forex/stocks market?

I think you are calling Forex/stock market a bit complicated because you need to go through brokers and everything and it is not that easy process as opening a crypto exchange on your mobile. But in technical point of view, no market is this manipulated and volatile like cryptos which makes technical indicators useless most of the time. So, if you think trading cryptos is anyway easier, try other markets as well.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Although it's hard to learn crypto but cryptocurrency is something that we have to possess as early as possible. The knowledge of cryptocurrency is what we need in the future. Who knows? Bitcoin might be the thing in the future.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Every new beginner need to have the fundamental knowledge of cryptocurrency and know how it works. You need to equip yourself with adequate knowledge in this field before trading in this field or investing in this field
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

All you need to do is focus on keeping track of your investments for any news or changes, don't listen to the fud. If you're working enjoy your job and chill out and live your life. Know that everything will improve eventually - no body knows, so if it happens - it happens, it's ok to listen but don't take it on. And know this - eventually the present market cap all time high will be overcome with a new one.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

Anyone teach me how to start crypto trading ... I am old in market but never get profitable ..

Trading is not easy and need a lot of experience and skills to get money in short time. You said that you are old in this world but still didn’t make money. It means that you do not know how to trade affectively. Holding is better for you. If you want to trade effectively then you should spend some time with an expert to gain some knowledge about trading.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Abeey4life

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Nice keep it up. I can only use my bounty token for trading Cryptocurrency.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Of course it is not easy to trade (not invest) with cryptocurrencies, but if you want really to learn to trade, you should start from learning theory, technical analysis through indicators, Elliot's waves and etc. Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

What the newbies should try to understand is that, to learn how to become a crypto trader is not easy so one must first seek for knowledge (From a reliable tutor or source) or try to research about how Bitcoin trading works, so that they'd understand well what they're engaging in..its not easy at first but with dedication and better support, nothing can stop the newbies from achieving their desired Crypto goals.
From the beginning we should be with few priorities which are very necessary and need our attention without which we can not deal with our trading here and would not get profit.

Bitcoin traders are going well these days and I suggest people to enter into the market right because we do not know when the market is shifting so we have hurry now in buying a lot of Bitcoins which is a clear benefit once we done with buying process.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:03 AM

Hello her may i ask also how to become professional trader what do i need to learn to become professional trader ? Can hanyone help me
Hello there! In order to become a professional trader, you need to have some skills by which I mean you can learn form those who have been doing well in the market so far. You also need to have perfect market information and the specific knowledge about the technology and crypto you are interested to invest in.

Having a small initial investment is good as it will give you market exposure and in case you loose money in the start, you will be good enough to trade nicely onwards.
Trading is one bad and difficult game and even the experienced people cannot earn every day in the market but somehow if you are an experienced and professional trader, you can make good money. For that you need to have strong grip over the technology and market information. Besides, some basic understanding about the crypto evaluation and the comparative analysis is also very important and might help you built a good portfolio.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

Trading is one bad and difficult game and even the experienced people cannot earn every day in the market but somehow if you are an experienced and professional trader, you can make good money.
But is that not true for every other risk based income? Do you have zero risk in stock market or precious metal market? Its same in all of them and if you are not willing to take the risk associated with it then its better not to enter them.

That said, there are safe practices of trading and if you have been following the market prices of different coins then you might be able to place orders according to market movements. What I mean is that you can buy low and sell high easily if you have patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Melodysong

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Every beginner needs to  learn how the space works before investing. This is just the basic thing to do as a beginner before investing
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Trading is one bad and difficult game and even the experienced people cannot earn every day in the market but somehow if you are an experienced and professional trader, you can make good money.
Its bot bad you already say that you can make a good amount of money if you're an experienced trader. Every one of them starts in difficult times and different ways as learning from a beginner is definitely hard. You will experience many success and failures or losses that is part of learning.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
baghodler123

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

You can try babypips free online course and read the book by John Murphey (TA Bible)
After that learn some basic FA and risk management. Dont put more than you can afford to lose and good luck
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Its not bad you already say that you can make a good amount of money if you're an experienced trader. Every one of them starts in difficult times and different ways as learning from a beginner is definitely hard. You will experience many success and failures or losses that is part of learning.
You will experience the most in trading is losing money and that is really hard to accept, because you gone your money in just one click but if you really want to know more about trading just feel your experience and learned from it .
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

I think bounty token for trading Cryptocurrency is better.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

You can try babypips free online course and read the book by John Murphey (TA Bible)
After that learn some basic FA and risk management. Dont put more than you can afford to lose and good luck

There are a lot of online resources you can use online for free but I think the real learning comes with real experience so I'd suggest start a small investment into an altcoin and then start trading with that, keeping in mind the possibility of loss and failure.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

i disagree. trading is not different in that sense. the markets are different. so you need to learn more about the market instead and learn trading in general. you learn what affects cryptocurrencies and what affects currencies and stocks in Forex and Stocks market. then you learn how to trade and the general points about that.

as for the "help" you will learn it a lot better and easier if you have a help but the problem is finding that "help". some random guy on the internet that is promising to help or giving you points or "signals" is not the "help" you want.
Quit true to learn crypto with little or no help but doing that with forex or stocks requires more technical knowledge and analysis than you can do trading bitcoins or alternative currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: