Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner  (Read 1428 times)
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

The crypto trading job is one of the hardworks, it is definitely not that dream job, that many guys are thinking of, when they here, that I am a trader of crypto...

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

Anyone teach me how to start crypto trading ... I am old in market but never get profitable ..
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:07:58 AM

Anyone teach me how to start crypto trading ... I am old in market but never get profitable ..

We all started as newbies, and it's not that easy to grasp all the information specially when everything sounds new to us. I believe the important thing to do is educate yourself, more awareness about the nature of cryptocurrency, study, explore new trading innovative ideas, find your own strategy that works best for you. The most commonly applied trading strategy is to buy low and sell high, but it also needs proper timing and does not need to panic.
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

I also tried different ways of trading in different markets, but it was in crypto-currencies that I realized that trading can be easier and more profitable, due to the fact that the technology is just beginning to form
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

I began my trades in etherdelta and no person teaches me in character how to do trades. I just watch a video on youtube and after navigating the tools, I realized that it was splendid clean! All you need to do is observe a easy math whilst trading. whilst you began your first trade, it will be relevant to the different trading platform. An easy click on the colour red and inexperienced with the math.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

Follow me on youtube. That can make you more experienced. However, if you want to know quickly, follow the people near you. They will only direct you better for you.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Yeah, learning by practicing may be effective. But making research and being attentive never hurts.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

Its better to learn in their own self..than to ask a help to other and after that other will said that you are a spoonfeed.,
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I began my trades in etherdelta and no person teaches me in character how to do trades. I just watch a video on youtube and after navigating the tools, I realized that it was splendid clean!
Seriously? Youtube is full of shill promoters of scumcoins and those braindead weedwhores will do anything to get naive investors into investing in their shitcoins. Then start being bullish on them and while the investor is watching the money go up the youtuber is laughing and cashing it out. Nice was of "hidden" exit scam if you ask me.

All you need to do is observe a easy math whilst trading. whilst you began your first trade, it will be relevant to the different trading platform.
LOL. Every trading platform has almost the same mechanics. What exactly are you trying to say?

An easy click on the colour red and inexperienced with the math.
LOL...wut?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle
[/b]

That is why bitcointalk.org is such a blessing, a great community, users here are so friendly and everytime they give such helpful and great ideas, and share some of their knowledge. Let's continue to spread bitcointalk.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Yeah, learning by practicing may be effective. But making research and being attentive never hurts.
trespiclof

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Trading can't be said as an easy things, there are so much to learn before you can make profit in trading, if trading is an easy thing there won't be any people losing money because of trading, and the best way to learn is to do the real trade, learn by experience is the best way to become a good trader

Princess04ka

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Trading can't be said as an easy things, there are so much to learn before you can make profit in trading, if trading is an easy thing there won't be any people losing money because of trading, and the best way to learn is to do the real trade, learn by experience is the best way to become a good trader

right, you should learn about it from experts as well. I know a platform that is launching a school after ICO.
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

right, you should learn about it from experts as well. I know a platform that is launching a school after ICO.

I agree with you you need find not only a good course but mentor with strong a philosophy glance. Because the philosophy will help you be more calm and escape from bad mood when the market goes down.
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

I agree with you you need find not only a good course but mentor with strong a philosophy glance. Because the philosophy will help you be more calm and escape from bad mood when the market goes down.

Yep, it's all about this platform. They'll have a lot of interesting services and exchanger
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Yep, it's all about this platform. They'll have a lot of interesting services and exchanger
What platform?
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I know what you are talking about. It’s Streamity, right?
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

What platform?

Streamity
Princess04ka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

I know what you are talking about. It’s Streamity, right?

Lol, you replied faster than me. Streamity, yep
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

What platform?

Streamity

I have heard only about webinars ... The experienced with interesting philosophical view traders rules the webinars... I think they are going to open their own school ... to help
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: