Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bter.com cannot withdraw currency/funds  (Read 36279 times)
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:51:03 PM

Same problems...just tried to transfer some TAG out of BTER, I get this message:

TAG withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持。 (Because of technical maintenance, the virtual currency extract pause, thank you for your understanding and support.)

It seems all the altcoin exchanges are very crappy, I've had more than a couple of problems with Cryptsy, too. Which means there's a big opportunity for someone to put together a decent exchange, and make an honest living without trying to scam their customers. From reading around the problems on BTER have been ongoing for a month...
entropi

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:47:21 PM

Same problems...just tried to transfer some TAG out of BTER, I get this message:

TAG withdrawal is disabled 因技术维护,虚拟币提取暂停,感谢您谅解和支持。 (Because of technical maintenance, the virtual currency extract pause, thank you for your understanding and support.)

It seems all the altcoin exchanges are very crappy, I've had more than a couple of problems with Cryptsy, too. Which means there's a big opportunity for someone to put together a decent exchange, and make an honest living without trying to scam their customers. From reading around the problems on BTER have been ongoing for a month...
+1
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 08:27:46 PM

It seems all the altcoin exchanges are very crappy, I've had more than a couple of problems with Cryptsy, too. Which means there's a big opportunity for someone to put together a decent exchange, and make an honest living without trying to scam their customers.
Stealing money from Bitcoin suckers seems to be much more profitable. Especially since many Bitcoin users are doing something shady, and won't go to the cops or courts to get their money back.
bitcoinbill

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:57:45 PM

Still no reply from this fucking site. How do they get off not replying to paying customers?

I have 3.5 BTC stuck. I hope they make this right, soon.
IsaacGoldbourne

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Looking to start various enterprises

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:19:36 AM

My withdrawal has been pending for several days now, still no message of what is causing all of this BS?

Vote for me for CEO/CNO of MemoryCoin!
CEO: MVTEceoa86dYRsxc2rWCexBMjJmaawMkHZ
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm
RedHat

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:55:48 AM

You have to wait for them to fix - if this's an error...... No answear is BTER's style. I never received any reply from them - not only this case
ethernno

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:54:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389591.0

IF YOU WANT LOST YOUR MONEY, TRADE AT BTER.COM
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:19:40 PM

i cant help when they blocked an altcoin for maintaince, or stucking withdraws.

Only if you get an error code while trying to withdraw.
You can try to speak through the instantmessager "QQ" in chinese language to them (use google translate, short sentences)

greetings

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:45:43 PM

DON'T LISTEN TO X68N.  He is mentally retarded.  They have translators too.  It is better to speak to them in English and let them translate.  Avoid using ambiguous words and sentences.  I must say, = even though I have been able to communicate with a friendly representative, I'm afraid no solution has been found.  He has sent me .txts of all my deposits, withdrawals, and trades, but he wants me to find out where the error occurred and then he will push through a request to correct it.  I don't know how I could go about finding what went wrong unless I know maybe a date associated with the error code or how the hell it came about.  It is obviously something wrong with their system.  It isn't like so many customers saw a flaw and tried to scam them.  I believe the error code started popping up when this post was created (18 December).

It really smells like their trading platform or whatever had a bug, and they go to the users to STEAL--best case scenario.  I want to emphasize... my funds are now all ZEROED out.  If I deposit 1000 litecoins right now, they will make those disappear to cover the losses as if it was my fault.  They stole 28,000 yacoins (on top of the litecoins I had) when the error was for litecoins.  I have lost $5000 USD in coins for the prices at the time.

However, I deserve to lose all coins I lost by following X68N's advice.  That was stupid.  Please go away you parasite.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
uranian

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:11:57 PM

i did just manage to get my money out of bter, as BTC, by selling the TAG i bought there (losing 10% on the way), then transferring out the BTC. so give that a try, if you've got funds stuck there too.
bitcoinbill

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

I currently have .52 BTC and 100 PTS stuck in the account. When I try and withdraw either, I get this message: Funds error, please contact admin, error code:LTC-50824--1--1.862

Any idea what I could do to get my money out?
Beave162

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:42:56 AM

You can try what uranian did?  Or just wait.  You may have to give them time to steal your 1 LTC you deposited.

X68N

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:48:05 AM

I currently have .52 BTC and 100 PTS stuck in the account. When I try and withdraw either, I get this message: Funds error, please contact admin, error code:LTC-50824--1--1.862

yes, read the pages 3+4+5 of this thread. then you know.

greetings

Beave162

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:02:27 AM

greetings

You won't quit will you?  Don't listen to X68N.  Everyone report this little prick.

cryptrol

Activity: 637

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:20:03 AM

I have been talking to the qq representatives and managed to solve my problem. It took days, patience and money ( had to pay 0.07 BTC) but I am out. So I advice everyone to talk to the qq numbers posted in this thread, they will tell you you have to be credited some coins because your accounts are out of balance, if you agree they will credit you and then you can withdraw.
Obiously, I will not use this exchange again, and take note about one important thing  SSL IS NOT WORKING, so your credentials are likely to be stolen.
Take care, most alts exchanges nowadays are crappy or even scammy.
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 11:56:28 PM

i did just manage to get my money out of bter, as BTC, by selling the TAG i bought there (losing 10% on the way), then transferring out the BTC. so give that a try, if you've got funds stuck there too.

I just tried that, sold all my WDC off yet still couldn't get 1 BTC out, same error message, starting with the WDC-XXX-YYY-ZZZ

X68N

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:00:18 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 06:04:05 PM by X68N

greetings

You won't quit will you?  Don't listen to X68N.  Everyone report this little prick.

why are you so ignorant? you should be reported.
Bter stole your Money, and now you are angry that i didn't help you? (everyone just read what happend...)
everyone could decide what to do, listen to you to trust Bter support and loosing 100%.
Or listen to me how to be able to withdraw.
Everyone who could read has the chance to understand this.

greetings and happy new year.

I just tried that, sold all my WDC off yet still couldn't get 1 BTC out, same error message, starting with the WDC-XXX-YYY-ZZZ
It doesnt work like this!!! I would give you the advice try to buy them back before the price changes.
Man, why can't people just read?!
 If you want help you should answer the questions i posted in thre sites before.
greetings

ethernno

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:25:06 AM

Read This:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389591.0

BTER.COM -> SCAMMERS!!
Armchair Miner

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 01:45:39 PM

X68N, Sorry for misunderstanding, I didn't read your post before, I took what seemed a simpler/shorter/cheaper solution by uranian. Now I read your post and you make sense. I think I can do what you did. If it still doesn't work, I'll give you the data.

Greetings, and thanks for your detailed report above.

It doesnt work like this!!! I would give you the advice try to buy them back before the price changes.
Man, why can't people just read?!
 If you want help you should answer the questions i posted in thre sites before.
greetings

[/quote]

ethernno

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:07:20 PM

Starting my campaing to let all know the true.

BTER.COM = SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: