Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for trading  (Read 3308 times)
Dortira

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

My little suggestion is what I am doing in my life, I am not considering the numbers on the screen as my actual earned money. And this way it is so easier to experience a loss, because you did not own that money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

do you have suggestions , how to avoid mistakes in trading and take less risk ?
and what need to learn for be a good trader ?
At this sensitive time, I think that we should not trade so that we can fully capitalize and profit. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply during the past few days, the market is in the long-term locking cycle so bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall deeper. So I think you should wait for the market to stabilize and only trade bitcoin.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

Every trader has a bad memory with high loss. If you can't accept this loss then you may improve your experience with it. But to avoid loss, you will need to analyze the cryptocurrency market regularly. Here are some suggestions from me, Don't Put your all money in one coin, Always keep a backup and never invest all of your money in the trade section. Choose only trusted coins like those coins, which people are using and talking most. Like Top 20 Coins regards coinmarketcap. Don't hope for high profit, Don't think too much about the market volatile and other things you will know gradually. Your Experience, Knowledge will talk to you. Good Luck.

alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

If I think the current trade we have to learn from the market but to find the expertise we can have by reading on the internet so we can know the right time to buy and sell. We must not trust anyone and always research and analyze ourselves and trade in nature is a very risky way to make money.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

you must make proper trading plan and money management. If you fail to plan, then you must prepare to face the consequences and losses. Most of the new traders tend to trade without using the protective stop-loss option. it's could save you to sustain Intraday trading
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:38:53 AM

You will need to be like the successful trader. Learn analysis market, chart, coin, ... track trading pages, projects carefully, news. And last, you can try trading with a small amount of money to accumulate trading experience...
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

I think traders who suffer losses or become fearful of trading are due to their lack of patience. They make a lot of mistakes and are driven by the market. it was worse.
Many traders had to sell all their altcoins because the market went down. They know that the market will rise again but they still sell because they do not have enough patience. So to become a trading expert, you need to be patient.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

In order to start trading, you must acknowledge the risk therein in trading. You must learn technical analysis from an expert in order to trade effectively. Its best if you do a long term investment than do trading as you would be better off with that.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

I have found that BASIC TA (Triangles, patterns, fib levels) is almost always more powerful than the more advanced stuff like Harmonics (Gartley / Butterfly patterns). I believe this is due to the fact that the large portion of new day-traders learn the basics and it works for them so they just stick to it. TA is supposed to be about understanding the mass’ psychology behind the markets, but with a market that is, for the most part, ‘simple’… then keeping it simple will turn out to be a lot more effective than throwing out advanced TA.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

I think that at this point you should have a bitcoin bit, you can see that the bitcoin price has since rebounded to the $ 6000 level has rebounded strongly and the current time has returned to the 6600 level. But at this point bitocin prices are showing signs of slowing down, so in order to minimize risk I think you should sell 50% of your bitcoin.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

I think traders who suffer losses or become fearful of trading are due to their lack of patience. They make a lot of mistakes and are driven by the market. it was worse.
Many traders had to sell all their altcoins because the market went down. They know that the market will rise again but they still sell because they do not have enough patience. So to become a trading expert, you need to be patient.
patience , controlling your emotion and a lot of way on how can you able to do this just to make sure that your coin are on the thing wherein we can say everything are to be on safe moves being patient are not easy then this is what need to learn on.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

if for me advise to trade crypto, before we choose to buy coin, it is better to do the research of the coin first, and to do commerce we should not panic when market happening like now, patience and control our emotion in trading it is very important, to trade with a market like today you should not be obsessed with big profits, as a day trader you should be able to quickly resolve decisions for example you are already earning a profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

At the moment I think I should stop the transaction again. Because if the transaction at this time can make me lose money. I'm not good at investing so I can only wait to be able to trade in the green market.
Trading is in more benefit if we start with Bitcoin because it is more valuable while it is lesser in benefit if our selection is Altcoin or Litecoin or many other coins of less value. so you can buy at this stage in the market of Bitcoin so that you may get large quantity of coins on less amount. After buying coins wait for the price to go higher than starting amount so you will be in benefit when the price increases.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

First, come up with a trading strategy,
enter a trade only when the risk is low,
familiarize the market, you'll get better Smiley
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

As a trader, do not put an emotions in trading because it was very risky. Make a move as what you have learned. For me, trading is for persons who is so patience, knows how to wait because there is a time for you to come to earn profits in trading.
You are absolutely right in trading you will have to use your mind not your heart because trading has a lot of rise and fall, so being emotional can distract you, so better if you try to learn as much as you can about trading and don’t think negative about trading it has a lot profit but only needs patience, skills and some basic information, never sell at panic trust yourself and your trading skills so you will appear as good trader in market.
Traditional trading and modern trading are both profitable but people are making most possible profit in the modern technological market by following strategies and rules. If you are new here with your first attempt then do not consider it as an abortive attempt and do not make it as well because you can get success buy following the rules and procedure of market for trading.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

If I’m going have a chance to suggest for trading,
I will suggest to you the bitcoin to use in trading business because they have a good quality of service that can really makes you profitable enough.
Trading sites or exchanges are a lot but you need to use the highly rated and recommended exchanges which include Bittrex, Binance and Coinbase all these three are best for trading selling path. Through these exchanges you can sell any time but besides exchange work you need to learn about your coins to make proper and perfect decisions in different situations so keep eye on these things.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

my advice if you want to buy coins you must know first the history of the coin whether it has the potential of abgus or not because it is very important.
Trading is one of the best sources of making money in short time. For beginners I suggest to collect all the required information about crypto trading and if possible spend some time with an expert. It is very important because expert will teach you the secrets of good trading. Day trading is more affective and better than long term investment.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Try scalping trading strategy, Scalping only requires a small price change,
low risk involved! there are many tutorials in youtube. Good luck!
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

As a trader, do not put an emotions in trading because it was very risky. Make a move as what you have learned. For me, trading is for persons who is so patience, knows how to wait because there is a time for you to come to earn profits in trading.
You are absolutely right in trading you will have to use your mind not your heart because trading has a lot of rise and fall, so being emotional can distract you, so better if you try to learn as much as you can about trading and don’t think negative about trading it has a lot profit but only needs patience, skills and some basic information, never sell at panic trust yourself and your trading skills so you will appear as good trader in market.
Traditional trading and modern trading are both profitable but people are making most possible profit in the modern technological market by following strategies and rules. If you are new here with your first attempt then do not consider it as an abortive attempt and do not make it as well because you can get success buy following the rules and procedure of market for trading.

Following the rules and procedures of the market is actually easy to do but every new traders in the market who saw their coins dropping will automatically sell their coins at the lowest price which will make the value of bitcoins in the market to dump.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Follow me now you should buy and hold ODE coin I see this coin grows extremely fast and coin is quite useful. I always choose this coin for a long time

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: