Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1689 times)
phazon307 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:33:13 AM

I am looking for the best exchange to trade btc for cash and buy btc with cash I am looking for a site that is fast gives you the price you bought it at and doesn't give it back to you when you have lost money and keep it longer when it's high. Pretty much not a rip off exchange. If others day trade please give me the exchange you use thanks.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:48:38 AM

I dont think there is any exchange like that...
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:11:03 AM

It seems you are inferring price slippage is deliberate at all the exchanges you have tried? I don't believe this to be the case myself, I have never felt that slippage has occurred to me due to price manipulation on the exchanges I have used. If you are trading and don't accept slippage as a risk...and price it into your trades then you're going to get burnt. The times you likely try to make trades are likely the times that other people act also...so order books can rapidly have their volume swallowed up and if your connection is not as fast as other people's then you're going to end up having semi filled orders, or slippage on a market order.
phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:18:45 AM

Well any ideas of where I should go to do this?

AmericanBit

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:31:28 AM

Instant bitcoins are hard to come by unless you buy from a individual obviously. I use coinbase but its definitely instant. Thats why bitinstant cant come back as bitinstant. The name implies instant, and that is a problem obviously for everyone.
AmericanBit

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:32:16 AM

Instant bitcoins are hard to come by unless you buy from a individual obviously. I use coinbase but its definitely instant. Thats why bitinstant cant come back as bitinstant. The name implies instant, and that is a problem obviously for everyone.

*Coinbase is definitely not instant
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:45:44 AM

Are you looking to daytrade? You do realise that what you are trying to avoid is something you will pay a premium for, for transferring the risk onto another party. Bitfinex, Mt Gox, BTC-e and Kraken are all good exchanges in my opinion and yes you will get price slippage...but this is not necessarily to do with the exchange "ripping you off"....it's just the nature of the trading mechanism. If you want to get a definite rock solid price on any of these brokers, then just place an order lower down the order book...that way you will get this price for sure...the lower down the order book, the more certain you will be.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:00:09 AM

I am looking for the best exchange to trade btc for cash and buy btc with cash I am looking for a site that is fast gives you the price you bought it at and doesn't give it back to you when you have lost money and keep it longer when it's high. Pretty much not a rip off exchange. If others day trade please give me the exchange you use thanks.

I trade at bitstamp. Not sure what "doesn't give it back to you when you have lost money and keep it longer when it's high" means, but bitstamp doesn't rip you off in any way.
phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:02:16 AM

I have seen posters here mentioning that when they sold bitcoins the exchange would not give them the money if the price went up.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:41:02 AM

I have seen posters here mentioning that when they sold bitcoins the exchange would not give them the money if the price went up.

Exchanges allow people to trade bitcoins at whatever price they want. That's all they do. I've no idea which exchanges you are talking about .... please be specific.
titulng

Activity: 484

HubrisOne

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:54:10 AM

lakebtc, you can try..  ::)I don't tell common friends...

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:08:35 AM

lakebtc, you can try..  ::)I don't tell common friends...

you keep pumping lakebtc .... any "relationship" with them we should know about? Smiley
phazon307 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

if you don't tell your common friends what does it mean if your telling a complete stranger?

empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:41:51 AM

if you don't tell your common friends what does it mean if your telling a complete stranger?

He tells everyone ..... just likes to pretend he's releasing a big secret into the world Wink
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:47:07 PM

That's not really a secret because people have to know that exchange exists in order to use it.
jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:36:41 AM

I use Bitstamp and have had no issues to speak of.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 02:53:33 AM

That's not really a secret because people have to know that exchange exists in order to use it.

Bitstamp has been great for me as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: