Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

I hope it will be the fact that the presence of this bitcoin, which I feel today is far from appealing to credit.

because our credit is in debt, because our credit has big interest, we make the effort to get the money just to pay the credit bill, while the need of money is very much.

yes I hope with the presence of this bitcoin can benefit the crowds.
Do you believe that with the advent of bitcoin to absolute power in the stock and money markets, the need for loans will disappear as such?

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:10 AM

banking system will be always alive because they are many people is that don't believe Bitcoin and go to the bank
The times are changing. Early man also could not believe that he wait a couple of years and instead of a pizza he would be able to buy a huge mansion and a few cars) Life is unpredictable and that's fine.

mkcube

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

I think this situation ha s long process to be discussed with. The fact is there may cone a time when the fuat currency will simply become unprofitable. And then the credit system will move to crypto, so this is not clear for the credits. I think this was also a big question for now.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

I will be very happy if in the near future it can be real because it is not always comfortable to have many credit cards
It seems to me that the currency will be universal, tied to a certain price and you can pay for a product or service.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

banking will surely remain while crypto currency dominating every sector of a country although in some point loan from decentralised is possible and can offer better service banks would not allow to lost people from their side so another way of excellent service will be offer.
Interesting opinion. It seems to me that there may come a time when the cryptocurrency will serve banks, and banks will serve the crypt and adapt to the powerful dynamics of the crypto market. Here and there will be a natural selection in the field of financial Affairs.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:08:41 AM

I think this situation ha s long process to be discussed with. The fact is there may cone a time when the fuat currency will simply become unprofitable. And then the credit system will move to crypto, so this is not clear for the credits. I think this was also a big question for now.
Moreover, the Fiat currency has already suffered a certain collapse in the market over the past few years. The final decline of the current financial system is only a matter of time and this time is rapidly approaching every day faster and faster and the financial market and investors feel global changes. It's obvious.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:11:14 AM

Until now,there is no such a company which provides loans in crypto currency.But in future,when banks adapt cryptos they might start giving loans in crypto currencies.
Do you have any idea how you can give credit to cryptocurrency and how to find a person if he just does not get in touch? Here only until fantastic history and assumptions - not more.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

Crypto loans will be a trend very soon and some crypto banks projects are already working with this new scenario.
For instance, I joined Baanx and Bankera ICOs.

Have you ever seen ICO projects that focus on lending in the cryptocurrency sector? It would be interesting to look at current developments and where the minds of the world are looking at developing new credit conditions based on blockchain.

recoal

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

The government will blockchain tech anywhere except banking......they don't deny tech .... the thing is they can' t believe a tech like this for their monetary system
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:30 AM

I don't think the banking system will go away the next many years, but there business model, where they print debt money, out of the thin air, they can lend out will be  challenge.
The fact is that there may come a time when the Fiat currency will simply become unprofitable. And then the credit system will clearly move to the crypt, but in what form it is not yet clear.

For me I guess credits will still be there and maybe in the future credits will join crytos, I am not sure but everything is possible in the internet. Let's just see how this will work soon.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

Rigth now, many banks platform in cryptomarket, like banca, bankera and others. But recently i am reading on some article, bank will accepting cryptocurrency deposit. I hope its become reality because banks have good insfrastructure on economic like lending and saving
evfrosini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

This may happen in developed counties like US but developing countries are not ready for this. Most of the people there prefer to use banks only.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

Crypto currencies can make you financially stable so why take a loan. Debts is bad for everyone it can make your life stressed. Yes there is a money in crypto but we have to consider also on how to be a good spender. we need to save for our future and we should be responsible in dealing with our money in order to avoid loans. But it is also good to know loans on cryptocurrency for big business opening that needs large capital with low interest.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Crypto currencies can make you financially stable so why take a loan. Debts is bad for everyone it can make your life stressed. Yes there is a money in crypto but we have to consider also on how to be a good spender. we need to save for our future and we should be responsible in dealing with our money in order to avoid loans. But it is also good to know loans on cryptocurrency for big business opening that needs large capital with low interest.

I completely disagree with the bolded statement. Crypto will be not looked as somewhat as a stable job for you because the market is very unpredictable. Of course there are people who made a lot of money here, but I'm sure that they didn't get there in short amount of time.

So I wouldn't advise for any loans to be taken just for crypto, chances are you will have a difficult time paying those loans. Don't gamble on that, so wouldn't be disappointed when the price goes down and paying them makes its harder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:19:44 AM

This may happen in developed counties like US but developing countries are not ready for this. Most of the people there prefer to use banks only.

It's not only the developing countries that prefer banks, believe me. People all over the world are not ready to give up on taking bank loans, though it was proved hundreds time that they are evil itself.
And the second party - banks - are even more unlikely to give up on such a profitable thing. They really do earn a lot from these loans. That's why they spend so many on marketing, and finding new slaves debtors.

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:36:31 AM

To tell you ,I have experienced credit cards and I find it tempting , everytime you go out their shopping ,dining, groceries I  used to have credit cards , its hard you are always chasing your debts, this the life of credits, if you can not control it you will be like in jail, but with this joining cryptos , credits will go bye, especially if you are hardworker in cryptos you can gain much in cryptos especially bitcoin, so if you could make a lot crypto saving in your wallet ,so you can use this instead of credits to your purchases.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

yes you are right you should leave credits because with cryptocurrency you can be more secure and can get profit very many transaction by using cryptocurrency also more comfortable and safe than using credits.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

I think in the near future there will be banks that will provide credit conditions for users in cryptocurrency because now there are many projects on the market that offer the user to take or give a loan of cryptocurrency at a certain percentage and for different time you can take loan in cryptocurrency of the projects. this project after fulfilling the terms of their contract
fedosee

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

Credits will be history in coming years. More and more people are shifting to crypto because of the convenience it offers.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

I also never thought about it. But a few months ago I met a project that offered such services. (credit in the crypto currency). They even collected soft cap and is on the stock exchange. In general, the project is poluetsya success. But I personally never take loans. I earn myself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: