Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

That’s actually not something possible if not regulated by the government. Cryptocurrency has a tendency or one of its proporty is its unstable natire due to its decentralization. But if properly regulated and if the government or the financial institutions have made a rule or policies concerning what to do with the price. Otherwise it would not be feasible and the credit system would still be there and has to live alongside with the other currencies in the world
FO4R

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

Lets say hello to cryptos!!cryptocurrencies is a emerging currency today.It was decentralized currencies which also means that the government has no control about the ups and downs of it.Same as credits,cryptocurrencies is a cashless payment which enable a person to transact anytime,anywhere with just a touch of a finger into their co mputers or even on smart phones.No need to have a bank account instead a account called wallet.
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Loans are extremely important for economic growth. While Bitcoin has a fixed supply (and thus doesn't support credit), the crypto economy itself has already figured out a credit mechanism: Creating tokens.

We're going to see loan services coming soon.
takadada

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

I do not think it's possible to do that, credit to banks is easy to lend, but with crypto it's going to be the widest, most manageable source of funds.
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

I think that crypto loans will be on the principle of a chain of transfers. I you, you me, I told him, etc. counterparts this scheme is already there now. Even I saw on the forum such ICO companies that develop a similar scheme, but not on bitcoin but on Ethereum. But this idea is very promising.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

So you want to get a loan in a crypto I think it's just the same as our banking but it's very hard because a crypt does not have the price we can expect because there is no stable price in a cryptocurrency and a national banking has always been running for the needs of a national community.That is why the crypto is provided with a premium income and can be easily compared to such credits that it is easy to obtain but difficult to pay as long as the debts are discussed.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:05:13 AM

I do not think it's possible to do that, credit to banks is easy to lend, but with crypto it's going to be the widest, most manageable source of funds.

I don't think it's impossible with our technology today it is possible just like computer who would have thought that it would be that useful not just computer also our phones but before they become popular a lot of people is giving negative thoughts about them. So just like bitcoin it maybe not that be accepted by people today I know in the near future it will be as well as the crypto loan. It may be difficult to think how it may work but who knows it may be easier and has a faster transaction unlike the traditional bank. Change is constant so as the banking system may change.
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

In General, this is a good idea for a startup or ICO, but it is not clear how to reproduce it technically, since a working scheme with a creditor and a guarantor based on the blockchain is needed. This is a good way to move the brain and bring the monetary system to a new level.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

I think the world of cryptocurrency knows no capital loans. The influence of prices and price levels that tend to change over time makes us not dare to lend capital to someone. Afraid of losing or so on
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

I'm very much confused whether there has any system like this or not.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:51:14 AM

Why do you think that bank system will disappear? Yes, it could be changed for criptocurrency. For ex., to take taxes from cripto deals and etc. However, any change in current system is rather long process

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

To take a loan in cryptocurrency is necessary first of all, that the cryptocurrency has been legalized in a number of countries. Not everyone will want to take such a loan, because you do not know how much you will have to pay.
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

I think the same. Even if we want to borrow money in cryptocurrency system, then the banking system is worth a try and applied. New results will appear. If good, it is quite possible that the way in banking is applied to cryptocurrency.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

There are so many people who are taking crypto loan even on this forum all they need do is to get a strong collateral and with good escrow and the loan will be given with the interest that is accrued to it. But crypto loan is most time difficult due to the volatility of the Price of crypto since it did not have  a stable Price is always hard to cope with the payment.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

I don't think the banking system will go away the next many years, but there business model, where they print debt money, out of the thin air, they can lend out will be  challenge.
The fact is that there may come a time when the Fiat currency will simply become unprofitable. And then the credit system will clearly move to the crypt, but in what form it is not yet clear.

For me I guess credits will still be there and maybe in the future credits will join crytos, I am not sure but everything is possible in the internet. Let's just see how this will work soon.

It will be so, but it would be interesting to hear some assumptions and ideas on how to transfer the current credit system of Fiat money to the crypto-currency market, while maintaining its advantages and reducing its shortcomings as much as possible.

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

Rigth now, many banks platform in cryptomarket, like banca, bankera and others. But recently i am reading on some article, bank will accepting cryptocurrency deposit. I hope its become reality because banks have good insfrastructure on economic like lending and saving
The main problem is that cryptocurrencies tend to change very dynamically in the price range in a short period of time. Technically, it is not difficult to make a Deposit, but how to ensure the stability of the exchange rate throughout the year, for example?

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:11 PM

This may happen in developed counties like US but developing countries are not ready for this. Most of the people there prefer to use banks only.
Frankly speaking, I am not sure that the US will be the first in the world to introduce a loan or a tax in cryptocurrency in real time on the traditional financial market. Rather, Japan and the European community are closer in this direction.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

no people will desire a financial system that works, so they can use their money to travel around, crypto creates a ton of distrust, and imprisions those that work for money, while has those that create and define money rob everyone

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

Crypto currencies can make you financially stable so why take a loan. Debts is bad for everyone it can make your life stressed. Yes there is a money in crypto but we have to consider also on how to be a good spender. we need to save for our future and we should be responsible in dealing with our money in order to avoid loans. But it is also good to know loans on cryptocurrency for big business opening that needs large capital with low interest.
It is not the loan itself, but that a person can buy a service or a necessary thing now, and will pay later or in parts in different periods of time. Of course credits is on the one hand slavery and debt, but on the other hand we live now not all turns out sarabeth desired amount very fast and the time passes quickly.)

Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Crypto currencies can make you financially stable so why take a loan. Debts is bad for everyone it can make your life stressed. Yes there is a money in crypto but we have to consider also on how to be a good spender. we need to save for our future and we should be responsible in dealing with our money in order to avoid loans. But it is also good to know loans on cryptocurrency for big business opening that needs large capital with low interest.

I completely disagree with the bolded statement. Crypto will be not looked as somewhat as a stable job for you because the market is very unpredictable. Of course there are people who made a lot of money here, but I'm sure that they didn't get there in short amount of time.

So I wouldn't advise for any loans to be taken just for crypto, chances are you will have a difficult time paying those loans. Don't gamble on that, so wouldn't be disappointed when the price goes down and paying them makes its harder.
It seems to me that the market with the gradual displacement of Fiat currencies and the replacement of their cryptocurrencies will become more or less stable (at least with respect to one or two major coins, as for now it happens with dollars and euros in the usual financial system)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: