Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

When developments look very fast a while ago then we dare say goodbye to credit cards, but when the market continues to drop like now then we have to wait even longer to declare the credit card disappear.
annaso

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

Big Banks and governments are now aware about threat from Bitcoin and blockchain. They are still preparing to adopt change. Today, banks like JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs are experimenting with blockchain technology and cryptoassets. The core problem of these large-scale attempts to reproduce the power of the distributed ledger is that it might be too little, too late. The model of a new world of banking and credit is already revealing itself.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

When developments look very fast a while ago then we dare say goodbye to credit cards, but when the market continues to drop like now then we have to wait even longer to declare the credit card disappear.
You know for sure that the market of Fiat currencies from time to time there are defaults and currency depreciates. Any economic model has periods of decline and this is normal. The cryptocurrency is the same.

lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

i have never considered about loan in crypto, seem like difficult and hard to process.
its really hard to determine how much value you will pay in future. Crypto is not really good and not fit for loan. But many project are trying to make a loan in cryptocurrency real. Maybe in future it would be possible.

Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

The risks and benefits are comparable, with this uncertain price is very potential with a very high risk especially if someone doesn't have enough knowledge. The solution from me is to play with your own capital even if just a bit.

Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Saying that fiat banking system will vanish, truly is a thing that would not occur this isn't on the grounds that fiat managing an account framework is utilized to dominant part nor is it in light of the fact that bitcoin can not really surpass the bank. Indeed bitcoin doesn't really need to supplant the bank to proof it's matchless quality.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

Loan in cryptocurrency would only be advisable if it stablizes in price but I don't see it happening for the next 5 years. We still would do loan with banks and credits too. That possibility is still very far before it becomes reality because of many complications.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

Loan in cryptocurrency would only be advisable if it stablizes in price but I don't see it happening for the next 5 years. We still would do loan with banks and credits too. That possibility is still very far before it becomes reality because of many complications.

There are not so many complications. If we briefly analyze, there are two main problems: ananimity of the owner of the cryptocurrency, as well as strong volatility. It's worth it to explore that

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

To take a crypto loan I think it is also like banking but it is very difficult because crypto does not have a stable price, and national banking will always run for the needs of the national community.

The benchmark may be when borrowing Cryptocurrency at the current price.
All of them must have an initial agreement between the money giver and the debt requester.

Hopefully in the future there will be even better things for this matter.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
If all the assets like land title and properties are already under blockchain technology, crypto loan is already easy and more convenient. All they have to do is to verify all your assets in blockchain and you will have your loan instantly.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

I think that these two systems will merge into one because it is unlikely that we will move away from loans etc.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

if crypto is used as a material for loans, I think it will be difficult because there is no controller, there is no guarantee that can be accounted for, and even if Cripto is popular I think it will be difficult to get rid of debt or credit, because it has become a culture that is inherent and difficult to change
rebeccagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

That will be very soon in the future. But right now we have to face the truth that still not many stores, shops and restaurants are accepting crypto as a payment. Crypto is better than credits as its faster to send money globally. But its less secured because one has to take care of his own money not the banks.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

i think crypto should not made as credit.it is too hard to pay ur debt using crypto.this is just for me.i guess so.crypto is actual money moving here unlike credit so dont make crypto as credit.or dont say goodbye to credit.well i know possible too to have credit using crypto.
Cryptoreflector_666 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

i think crypto should not made as credit.it is too hard to pay ur debt using crypto.this is just for me.i guess so.crypto is actual money moving here unlike credit so dont make crypto as credit.or dont say goodbye to credit.well i know possible too to have credit using crypto.
Lending in bitcoin is not a myth, or just another dystopia from greedy investors and financiers. Cryptocurrencies are the future of the entire financial system, which has already come and our task is to implement it in all spheres of human life.

nickdiaz209

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

It's gonna go up. Mark my words. Check your wallet in December.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

People nowadays still using crypto as a trading thing, for getting shot profit instead of using crypto as a payment system.
So, we still need fiat money or credits for trading, because not many people use crypto as a payment
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

I think that there will be no credit and similar things at all if there is a crypto currency

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

This is yes for cryptography for me. Knowing in crypto currency is one of the most amazing things I've learned in years that have passed since my first introduction accidentally. He earns my life and becomes even bigger every day. This is a system of redistribution of wealth into the general masses, and not corporate fraud, which we have in banks, where only the elite becomes super rich at the expense of others.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

I think majority of crypto users are have no big debt.
So if you could tell to another person who are suffering financial problems to engage their selves to our industry.
There is a possible changes in their life to commit a good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: