Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello crypto! Bye bye credits?  (Read 3069 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

i have never considered about loan in crypto, seem like difficult and hard to process.
Lol Loans in cryptocurrency is happening for how many years now,you can check that in loan section of the forum,the only problem is this is uncontrollable because most of the loan provider takes too much collateral not unless you are a trusted person here in bitcointalk so they can release you without any assurances.maybe what we need here is a set of trusted people that has big capital to do this for the cryptonians
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:06:34 PM

Banks are very well organized institutions which can be adopted to new conditions. Banks will be evolved in someway, they will stay as a part of financial system and they never disappear. Crypto loan will be helpful to some people but it can't be a competitor of bank loans. Because it is very risky to take loans in the form of crypto-currencies which fluctuate so highly.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

Well taking loan in cryptocurrency also comes with it own interest just like taking loan from the centralized financial institution around the world, so I guest even if the bank and the centralized financial transactions go into extinction the blockchain as the digital bank will still have it own feature for credit control no free Launce any where.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?

I thinks there is an  small similarity between creating a loan in cryptocurrency and the traditional loan that we doing in the credit card,its only a digital figures,the difference only are that in credit card is limited only, you use only a card to swipe in order to creating a loan while in crypto  you can use a machine or computer to creating a loan transaction.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

I think that btc will be widespread with time and we will be able to enjoy its great benefits for everyone. To my mind, it is better to use crypto currency for the long-term investment

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Although bitcoin has evolved, it still can not completely replace paper money, it seems to be part of human life, so they give up a habit that is not easy.
Jamburn

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

I do not think paper money can disappear, swim because that money is strong enough to replace it, many people think that bitcoin, but bitcoin has many obstacles that it can not do it.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

I still do not understand how it will be possible to take a loan in cryptocurrency and it seems to me that this will never happen

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
fangbian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Imagine if paper money disappears someday, how do you feel when no money is enough to be able to replace it as if it could be wrong? In remote areas where there is no internet system or computer, what do people have to deal with since paper money will always exist in any era?
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:09:45 AM

why you prefer to use bitcoin than the credit card? I think credit card gives us many benefits than bitcoin, the biggest benefit is they give us the points, and it can be used for exchange with another prize from the bank

aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:20:32 AM

I wonder this: if the usual banking system will disappear as such, then she will leave and credit system, leasing and installment payment, debt, etc. As there is no centralized authority that can issue and track correctness of performance. To some extent, this is certainly good, but in fact people who can not immediately earn a large amount of money and will remain in the lower levels of life, which gives the modern banking system (though not ideal). What do you think about this? How to Take a loan in cryptocurrency?
that is a weakness of cryptocurrency, because it does not have a savings and loan system, because actually bitcoin is only a digital currency, which is originally the same as the common currency so the savings and loan system is only a business entity that usually serves saving customers, but there is no bitcoin the banking system that started using bitcoin in their savings and loans because it was still very risky, different from the currency of a country there must be deposit guarantees which are usually carried out by the government, one example is LPS or loan guarantee institutions, things like this that are not owned by bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: