Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Lamborghini for bitcoin thread!  (Read 34996 times)
pizzabit

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:50:12 PM

wow amazing car wish i had enough to buy one !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:06:13 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 05:28:29 PM by ajax3592

Congrats Chaang.

This promotes the BTC a great deal. Thanks for this major contribution to the community.  Smiley
Even better times for the coin are coming in next few years for sure.

~Waiting for this to go viral like BTC tesla~

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:10:29 PM

reserved

Is it a replica and how much BTC is the minimum reserve price?!

great looking vehicle!

Goodluck an thank you for your time!

a replica lamborghini lol
what wouold real lamborghini have to say if someone opened a dealership selling chinese replicas ? Smiley

Yeah, i can only guess he thinks this is an auction thread.

Trance, I bought this lambo from a dealership for 216 BTC. It is a real one  Wink    It is not for sale at this time

Pretty much anything is for sale at the right price Wink
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:23:04 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

what wouold real lamborghini have to say if someone opened a dealership selling chinese replicas ? Smiley

Trance, I bought this lambo from a dealership for 216 BTC. It is a real one  Wink    It is not for sale at this time

350 BTC maybe Smiley

If you pay the taxes to have it plated and  registered legally  in thailand  we might  have a deal Wink

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:30:26 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

Trance, I bought this lambo from a dealership for 216 BTC. It is a real one  Wink    It is not for sale at this time

350 BTC maybe Smiley

This is why I love bitcoin you could sell it right now make a profit and just wait until the price hits $1000 again... insanity!

while it is really cool  if you make a huge profit of the volatility ,it is one of the reasons holding btc back from wider acceptance  and making merchants scared to go near it (b4 someone says it ,i already  know theres bitpay and other ways to protect against but not every merchant has a clue that youo can cash em on the spot for the fiat of your choice  leaving you with no risk of volatility)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:32:27 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

350 BTC maybe Smiley

This is why I love bitcoin you could sell it right now make a profit and just wait until the price hits $1000 again... insanity!

while it is really cool  if you make a huge profit of the volatility ,it is one of the reasons holding btc back from wider acceptance  and making merchants scared to go near it (b4 someone says it ,i already  know theres bitpay and other ways to protect against but not every merchant has a clue that youo can cash em on the spot for the fiat of your choice  leaving you with no risk of volatility)

I agree, but those things heal with time and while we have to live with it anyway, might as well make use of it.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:35:45 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

350 BTC maybe Smiley

I agree, but those things heal with time and while we have to live with it anyway, might as well make use of it.

i know lol
your talking to someone who bought in single digits  Wink
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:08:11 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

350 BTC maybe Smiley

i know lol
your talking to someone who bought in single digits  Wink

LOL good!

It isn't just the price but the amount bought at that price Wink
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:33:11 PM

reserved

great looking vehicle!

Trance, I bought this lambo from a dealership for 216 BTC. It is a real one  Wink    It is not for sale at this time

350 BTC maybe Smiley

while it is really cool  if you make a huge profit of the volatility ,it is one of the reasons holding btc back from wider acceptance  and making merchants scared to go near it (b4 someone says it ,i already  know theres bitpay and other ways to protect against but not every merchant has a clue that youo can cash em on the spot for the fiat of your choice  leaving you with no risk of volatility)

i know lol
your talking to someone who bought in single digits  Wink

LOL good!

It isn't just the price but the amount bought at that price Wink

thats very true ,but i stopped buying when they were close to hitting 9-10 usd
i saw the technology  and i just knew this is going to change the world unless it gets banned etc
(thats why i didnt put in every penny i had )
i have 100%  faith this technology is here to stay and i know im probably going to get a backlash
of FUD from everyone for it but BTC aint going nowehere and  wont be bending over for nobody Wink
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:10:45 PM

Located in MO? I hope to drive past you! Makes my audi look like crap Tongue
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:18:53 PM

i saw the technology  and i just knew this is going to change the world unless it gets banned etc
i have 100%  faith this technology is here to stay and i know im probably going to get a backlash
of FUD from everyone for it but BTC aint going nowehere and  wont be bending over for nobody Wink

Well buying back then was hard. The banks would actually refuse to send my money to exchanges. I managed to buy some at these low prices using a work around, but this only worked for a limited amount.

I guess I should have fought harder with my bank Tongue
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:31:50 PM

i bought most of mine from intersango
i think the uk price was around 6 pounds or roughly  9 usd
Well buying back then was hard. The banks would actually refuse to send my money to exchanges. I managed to buy some at these low prices using a work around, but this only worked for a limited amount.

i think the uk price was 6 pounds or roughly  9 usd
this was before they had banking problems and were forced to change banks a few times

since then i havent sold a coin  and they are worth about 100 x times what i paid for them at this time

intersango on the other hand still owe me about 200usd i had waiting to buy usd btc and they refuse to refund it
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:39:48 PM

i think the uk price was 6 pounds or roughly  9 usd
this was before they had banking problems and were forced to change banks a few times

since then i havent sold a coin  and they are worth about 100 x times what i paid for them at this time

intersango on the other hand still owe me about 200usd i had waiting to buy usd btc and they refuse to refund it

You messed up my quote Tongue (I fixed it here)

Anyway, my first purchase was lower than yours but I guess you bought a lot more if you're offering to pay 350 BTC for a Lambo Wink
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:06:27 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 08:28:09 PM by CoinCidental

of FUD from everyone for it but BTC aint going nowehere and  wont be bending over for nobody Wink

i think the uk price was 6 pounds or roughly  9 usd

since then i havent sold a coin  and they are worth about 100 x times what i paid for them at this time

You messed up my quote Tongue (I fixed it here)

Anyway, my first purchase was lower than yours but I guess you bought a lot more if you're offering to pay 350 BTC for a Lambo Wink

the 9-10usd dollar btc were my last purchase of btc  ,not my first,most of my coins cost me  maybe half  that  Wink
and there is a ridiculous tax of 200 or 300% tax  on so called luxury imported  goods like vehicles  (in thailand )

goats lambo registered here would be worth a multiple of what its worth  in europe or usa so  i  think i would not only break even but maybe even profit on  resale if the costs of bringing it in and geting it registered were included in the deal

the roads  in bangkok (small streeets etc ) do not suit a lambo though ,there is too many ramps on every small sttreet  to slow down speeding motorcycles that a lambo would not have enough ground clearnace for so it would end up losing the front bumper if i tried to drive it to my house

even on my bike the exhaust scrapes the ground if i dont slow down enough and my bike has more ground clearance than a lambo and less weight as well

infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:19:15 PM

@OP One day imma have the same than you Grin maybe different auto paint anyways BTC makes dreams come true !
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

time for a Soleil!
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:07:32 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 09:19:03 PM by wachtwoord

BTW, if you guys did not know, this Lambo sucks on ice Sad

Lambos on ice!

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:13:26 PM

if it had german style snow tyres it would probably stick to the ice like glue
but there aint no ice in thailand anyway if you decide to bring it over

just the import taxes are a crucifix on foreign vehicles

i bought a suzuki gsx1000rr  imported from japan and it was a serious pain in the balls
to get  a greenbook and number plated in thailand involving many obstables/bribes  along the way

it was still cheaper than buying it fom suzuki thailand in the end but the hassle was so much
i wouldnt bother doin it again

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:44:05 PM

Are there no winter/snow tires for Lambos?

Signature space available for rent.
kkaspar

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

banned but not broken

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:50:48 PM

Congratulations on your car, but threads like this insinuate the pyramid scheme reputation that bitcoin has Sad
"Look, I have a Lambo! Buy in and you can also someday own a Lambo!". Most of the pyramid scheme resembling businesses operate like this, with early adopters talking about their cars and villas during presentations. So, enjoying your bitcoin wealth with a little subtlety wouldn't hurt Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: