Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:53:29 PM

Buy walls playing musical chairs again on cryptsy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:57:51 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 12:18:34 AM by earthcoin

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

Pump accomplished and buy walls disappear again. People keep falling for it over and over.
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:02:15 AM

Pump accomplished and buy walls disappear again. People keep falling for it over and over.

I'm afraid they do, they get them everytime, an endless supply on newbies arriving daily.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:03:06 AM

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say's.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

Thank YOU !
I can't wait for the device apps (and iPad thingie ;-) !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zukii

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:04:44 AM

I did a bit of research into the premine and thought I'd share it with people because I found it pretty interesting...

A lot of the premine hasn't been spent or even claimed! It's been sent to addresses that haven't even received it yet.

All of these examples have been taken by following block 1 (with 270,000,000 premine in) through all the transactions until the end of the chain.

First 50m
Second 50m
40m Unclaimed (the ~10m output ends up unredeemed)
Third 50m
Some 18.5m unclaimed

There are a few more:
~15m
5m #1
5m #2
~4m
2.5m

This all tallies up to a massive 240,000,000 of the original 270,000,000 premine that hasn't even been touched yet.

One thing I got from this is that it isn't the dev that's dumping... Most of the transactions leading up to the last one with the unclaimed amounts were small amounts that looked like giveaways with a few bigger transactions of a couple million to what could be personal accounts (and one exchange where it had a LOT of inputs/outputs).

The only bad thing that you could perhaps take from this is that only 30,000,000 out of the 270,000,000 has been spent (on giveaways and perhaps some on personal too, I have no way of knowing what was given out and what's been kept/moved around by dev etc obviously).

Thought it was interesting and would share with you guys.

Disclaimer: This is all my own research and opinion, draw your own conclusions from it.
Edit: Could also have missed some transactions in my search so that more is unclaimed than I have stated
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:05:06 AM

... Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to...

Very true.

alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

Fam:

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say's.

Thank you.

Can we signup anywhere to help beta test?
I would test the android wallet and gladly show it off to all and sundry  Wink

ps Dont let em get to yer pal.
cheers for the update.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:11:38 AM

double bottom, pump, big walls, message from devs, ... all at same time... Hey, insider trader was here Grin

However down again we go. We need a trollbox to the BTC/EAC market, its funny to watch it. One guy with 10BTC and price moves like rollercoaster.

Buy walls slighly above 100 now.

Update: excellent investigation zukii. But try to investigate the first blocks really mined, they were mined when pools were crippled. Instamine dump is much smarter and harder to detect than premine dump.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:15:04 AM

Can we signup anywhere to help beta test?
I would test the android wallet and gladly show it off to all and sundry  Wink

ps Dont let em get to yer pal.
cheers for the update.

+1  (myip) &  +1

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
funktrust

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:18:58 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2015, 07:12:28 PM by funktrust

That was me buying @ 120
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

I did a bit of research into the premine and thought I'd share it with people because I found it pretty interesting...

A lot of the premine hasn't been spent or even claimed! It's been sent to addresses that haven't even received it yet.

All of these examples have been taken by following block 1 (with 270,000,000 premine in) through all the transactions until the end of the chain.

First 50m
Second 50m
40m Unclaimed (the ~10m output ends up unredeemed)
Third 50m
Some 18.5m unclaimed

There are a few more:
~15m
5m #1
5m #2
~4m
2.5m

This all tallies up to a massive 240,000,000 of the original 270,000,000 premine that hasn't even been touched yet.

One thing I got from this is that it isn't the dev that's dumping... Most of the transactions leading up to the last one with the unclaimed amounts were small amounts that looked like giveaways with a few bigger transactions of a couple million to what could be personal accounts (and one exchange where it had a LOT of inputs/outputs).

The only bad thing that you could perhaps take from this is that only 30,000,000 out of the 270,000,000 has been spent (on giveaways and perhaps some on personal too, I have no way of knowing what was given out and what's been kept/moved around by dev etc obviously).

Thought it was interesting and would share with you guys.

Disclaimer: This is all my own research and opinion, draw your own conclusions from it.
Edit: Could also have missed some transactions in my search so that more is unclaimed than I have stated

Interesting research.   I would like to inject though that we cannot assume that the 240M are even in Dev control anymore.  We simply just don't know.   A big portion of those coins could have already been ear-marked for behind the scenes activities.  Such as share-holders.  Deposits on future infrastructure etc etc.   I would like to assume that core devs themselves are hoping to hold onto a 'large' portion of the premine themselves as this showcases extremely passionate long-term optimism.  

Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:26:34 AM

To buy in or not to buy in before I go to sleep, that is the question Tongue

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:26:52 AM

Are you all really that worried?  Haha, this is fascinating to me, I wonder where the floor is.

I would assume around 1 or 2 satoshis. It won't go much lower than that .
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:27:26 AM

The price will be lower in the morning so hang on  Smiley
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 12:28:11 AM

The price will be lower in the morning so hang on  Smiley

Yeah I thought the same, holding 2 BTC waiting to get back in Smiley

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:32:52 AM

Are you all really that worried?  Haha, this is fascinating to me, I wonder where the floor is.

I would assume around 1 or 2 satoshis. It won't go much lower than that .

~100 satoshi I think the price will stabilize for a while
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:33:36 AM

That was me buying @ 120, I wanted the coins at this ridiculously low price. :-)

Buy this evening at 100, that way you can average down your 120 buyin down to 110.  That will help ease the pain of the 120 buy.  Grin
mrbrdo

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:36:37 AM

Continue the good work on this coin! I'm holding.

iOS/Android app for miners - Altcoin Monitor - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419844.msg4927994
Rig management software - FarmCP - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=439402.msg4827394
tompa555

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:38:45 AM

if someone is so generous to donate to my wallet some EarthCoins. i only have 0,18 till know. Dont know where to collect them, there is only one faucet that i know.
My computer is old so i can't mine them. Thank you

eWKyvwRPi1LCnfjqHWZcFQE1sVH15a6V11

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: