Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:51:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

if someone is so generous to donate to my wallet some EarthCoins. i only have 0,18 till know. Dont know where to collect them, there is only one faucet that i know.
My computer is old so i can't mine them. Thank you

eWKyvwRPi1LCnfjqHWZcFQE1sVH15a6V11

I think they may have a carrot faucet somewhere.  Grin
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:47:15 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
skorms

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:51:21 AM

The 5X payout day is coming . EAC will drop to 50-30 . Its a good thing though , after that EAC touch the real bottom and stop falling . New investors will start buying and EAC will take off from there .
I don't think it'll drop down that low. I think 100 satoshi is the lowest
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:55:59 AM

Well it would be good for the holders if it would find its floor, however falling is never a good thing. Ask the miners and investers over at 42 coin if they would want their coin to fall. I missed that launch, too bad. I thought it sounded stupid, only 42 coins, but what happened, they launched and within a day they got themselves on cryptsy and the coin has only went up! It is now I think at 300% or more of its launch price, and that is after it has fallen of its high of 1000% gains since launch. THAT IS HOW YOU GET A COIN NOTICED EAC DEV' AND SUPPORTERS WHO WANTED TO KEEP EAC UNDER A ROCK HIDDEN FROM VIEW!!  I bet none of the people mining it or the people buying it would want the price to fall, WHY? because that would lose them money, and losing money is bad. It is NEVER EVER  a good thing for a price to plummet and freefall. I know, I know a lot of the delusionals are trying to say that the more money this coin bleeds the better it is. I can't help those with that kind of mindset.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:59:54 AM

To begin, why the need for labels?  Just because some of the first initiatives in here were to save the animals and plant forests, all of a sudden, everyone is a tree hugger?  There's not a single person who would hear the word profit and run away from it in this thread.  That would just be downright silly.  But you have to have belief and support behind a product, or else it fails.  All things have a beginning, maybe it starts small with green initiatives.  But when a snowball effect starts to happen, that's when you see things pick up pace.

One thing that you may need to re-evaluate is that you're downplaying the importance of a legitimate establishment or business accepting Earthcoin as a currency.  Earthcoin is now also accepted through Coin Payments.  Are these not business-like activities?

I'll be happy when Earthcoin reaches its true potential, then of course doubt will dissipate and I hope it makes people happy.  Unfortunately, it won't get rid of the negativity, because then everyone who doubted the coin and left will be angry that they didn't stay and more than likely return to whine because they dumped.  We'll see what happens when we get there.

Point taken.

Lets sit and wait Smiley

Well played. Both of you. I'm not sure where the "tree hugger" thing came from. I'm guessing because one of the pools is operating a charity?

At any rate, those sort of initiatives generate publicity, and as Phineas Taylor Barnum famously noted, that's never bad.

The dev's have posted a lot of solid ideas, and appear to be working hard on those ideas behind the scenes. That, from the very beginning, is why I think this coin has more potential than most. Even though it's become somewhat established, probably by virtue of being the first Scrypt coin, litecoin has really gone nowhere in real world acceptance. Earthcoin could. It's name is catchy, the dev's want to take it mainstream, and it has an interesting and inter5ested community. Let's give this some time, thought, and support.

I don't see the sudden dump on acceptance at Cryptsy as any sort of sign in itself. It seems to happen with every coin that gets listed. In the short term, it's disappointing. As any sort of long term marker, I'd call it simply a milestone in the development. Many, if not most, of the early adopters are trying to turn a quick buck. Nothing wrong with that, but it does nothing for the coin in the long run except establish that it can be traded for other currency. When we get it trading for goods and services, THAT is when it will matter. And that is when exchange prices will rise the most steadily and keep their gains the best.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:03:52 AM

Think again, it shed 75% of its high from when it launched on coinedup. Then it hits cryptsy and sheds another 50% of its value in just the last 24 hours. You really think after all that carnage and freefall it is all upside from here. I hope for the folks that "bet the farm" on it, that is true. I think it will fall much much more over the coming weeks. I asked myself, if I dump all my coins at avg 225 and then it skyrockets how will I feel, then I asked myself if I hold these lead weights and it falls way way down and I can't get out how will I feel. I decided it would be worse to be upside down than to get out with at least a tiny profit so I sold all between 210-245.  I made the right call, thank goodness!
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

Wasn't it determined that the online "instant-wallet" was a scam?  What about the Gaia game?

I wonder how many of the coins being dumped were stolen coins.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
skorms

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

Wasn't it determined that the online "instant-wallet" was a scam?  What about the Gaia game?

I wonder how many of the coins being dumped were stolen coins.
I never thought of that. That may very well be true
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:13:19 AM

To begin, why the need for labels?  Just because some of the first initiatives in here were to save the animals and plant forests, all of a sudden, everyone is a tree hugger?  There's not a single person who would hear the word profit and run away from it in this thread.  That would just be downright silly.  But you have to have belief and support behind a product, or else it fails.  All things have a beginning, maybe it starts small with green initiatives.  But when a snowball effect starts to happen, that's when you see things pick up pace.

One thing that you may need to re-evaluate is that you're downplaying the importance of a legitimate establishment or business accepting Earthcoin as a currency.  Earthcoin is now also accepted through Coin Payments.  Are these not business-like activities?

I'll be happy when Earthcoin reaches its true potential, then of course doubt will dissipate and I hope it makes people happy.  Unfortunately, it won't get rid of the negativity, because then everyone who doubted the coin and left will be angry that they didn't stay and more than likely return to whine because they dumped.  We'll see what happens when we get there.

Point taken.

Lets sit and wait Smiley

Well played. Both of you. I'm not sure where the "tree hugger" thing came from. I'm guessing because one of the pools is operating a charity?

At any rate, those sort of initiatives generate publicity, and as Phineas Taylor Barnum famously noted, that's never bad.

The dev's have posted a lot of solid ideas, and appear to be working hard on those ideas behind the scenes. That, from the very beginning, is why I think this coin has more potential than most. Even though it's become somewhat established, probably by virtue of being the first Scrypt coin, litecoin has really gone nowhere in real world acceptance. Earthcoin could. It's name is catchy, the dev's want to take it mainstream, and it has an interesting and inter5ested community. Let's give this some time, thought, and support.

I don't see the sudden dump on acceptance at Cryptsy as any sort of sign in itself. It seems to happen with every coin that gets listed. In the short term, it's disappointing. As any sort of long term marker, I'd call it simply a milestone in the development. Many, if not most, of the early adopters are trying to turn a quick buck. Nothing wrong with that, but it does nothing for the coin in the long run except establish that it can be traded for other currency. When we get it trading for goods and services, THAT is when it will matter. And that is when exchange prices will rise the most steadily and keep their gains the best.

But to be completely realistic, think for  a minute. You are a store and you decide you are going to take the big step and accept one of these new fangled crypto currencies everyone is talking about. Do you think you would accept the number 1 coin out there, as in btc, or would you accept a brand new coin, one among the hundreds of unknown coins just getting started, with no history, no track record and that bled off almost all its value in a few days? Seriously, there are sooo many established coins  in front of eac that will be accepted loooong before eac. Even most of those coins will not become commonly accepted coins.  Yes there is always the chance you can hit the lottery, I would think winning the lotto is a lot more likely than for eac to beat out ALL these other coins in front of it. Don't you really?
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:19:22 AM

Think again, it shed 75% of its high from when it launched on coinedup. Then it hits cryptsy and sheds another 50% of its value in just the last 24 hours. You really think after all that carnage and freefall it is all upside from here. I hope for the folks that "bet the farm" on it, that is true. I think it will fall much much more over the coming weeks. I asked myself, if I dump all my coins at avg 225 and then it skyrockets how will I feel, then I asked myself if I hold these lead weights and it falls way way down and I can't get out how will I feel. I decided it would be worse to be upside down than to get out with at least a tiny profit so I sold all between 210-245.  I made the right call, thank goodness!

1) it's obvious that you are frustrated.
2) it's obvious that you are totally inexperienced.

SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:19:45 AM

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

well. you don't need to apologize, or do you?
everyone said... blaaa longterm. everyone said that we have goals.
are we a bunch of idiots whishing for a miracle?
I mean. there are some really really serious coins on the way, like zerocoin, keisercoin... when they come; they have supporters, they have already what it takes. they win.

I understand, that I cannot expect quantom-leaps from a young startup. but that is what it takes to survife!

I have around 500000 eac. some bought at 800, some bought at 450, some bought at 150satoshi. so.
I feel absolut uncomfortable not because I didn't win money, but because I see how hard the market is and what features are needed to be a good coin!
Even the bad coins have proper names in their wallets, proper webpages and they have a businessplan!
I would love to see your Businessplan, even if it is per PM or Email or Pidgen... something!
This is the hardest business you can find and you start making me nervous, because you apologize!

If I was a chinese, i would click on the Webpage. Hm. Ok, 4 Weeks old.
I would listen to social media! (...)
I would love to see a roadmap!

My Advice: Make an inner Circle with the Dev-Team + a few from the Community. And work on a businessplan. If this is longterm you need help! And sitting on 200.000.000 eac wont help you...
Give me a Job for Europe/Germany/270 million german speaking customers in the world and I can do that part of the plan, but dont do our things behind the curtain... that wont be enough when keisercoin, zerocoin oder wallstreetcoin are coming for an impact!

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:20:16 AM

I sold some at 300ish, kept the rest, hoped, lost hope and today I sold everything but 100 000 coins that I will keep until EAC rises to the skies or vanishes into oblivion.

At least it paid the electricity for the rigs.

I still think it is a good coin in all but one thing - there is nothing adding value to it... :-(

I will be checking in again in a  week or two, but I will only keep one of my mining rigs on EAC since it barely pays the electricity at current rate.

Good luck everyone!
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:20:40 AM

ATTENTION ATTENTION, ALL ASTRONAUTS RETURN TO LAUNCHPAD, WE ARE GOING TO BE RETRYING OUR  MOONSHOT. Get your asses buckled in and prepare for blastoff! TO THE MOON!!!! OUR COURSE CORRECTION IS 120 AND RISING

laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:22:19 AM

Point taken.

Lets sit and wait Smiley

But to be completely realistic, think for  a minute. You are a store and you decide you are going to take the big step and accept one of these new fangled crypto currencies everyone is talking about. Do you think you would accept the number 1 coin out there, as in btc, or would you accept a brand new coin, one among the hundreds of unknown coins just getting started, with no history, no track record and that bled off almost all its value in a few days? Seriously, there are sooo many established coins  in front of eac that will be accepted loooong before eac. Even most of those coins will not become commonly accepted coins.  Yes there is always the chance you can hit the lottery, I would think winning the lotto is a lot more likely than for eac to beat out ALL these other coins in front of it. Don't you really?

The future of EAC is for online membership such as porn and casino . Also , if any popular APP game accept EAC it will be huge .

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:26:15 AM

I did a bit of research into the premine and thought I'd share it with people because I found it pretty interesting...

A lot of the premine hasn't been spent or even claimed! It's been sent to addresses that haven't even received it yet.

All of these examples have been taken by following block 1 (with 270,000,000 premine in) through all the transactions until the end of the chain.

First 50m
Second 50m
40m Unclaimed (the ~10m output ends up unredeemed)
Third 50m
Some 18.5m unclaimed

There are a few more:
~15m
5m #1
5m #2
~4m
2.5m

This all tallies up to a massive 240,000,000 of the original 270,000,000 premine that hasn't even been touched yet.

One thing I got from this is that it isn't the dev that's dumping... Most of the transactions leading up to the last one with the unclaimed amounts were small amounts that looked like giveaways with a few bigger transactions of a couple million to what could be personal accounts (and one exchange where it had a LOT of inputs/outputs).

The only bad thing that you could perhaps take from this is that only 30,000,000 out of the 270,000,000 has been spent (on giveaways and perhaps some on personal too, I have no way of knowing what was given out and what's been kept/moved around by dev etc obviously).

Thought it was interesting and would share with you guys.

Disclaimer: This is all my own research and opinion, draw your own conclusions from it.
Edit: Could also have missed some transactions in my search so that more is unclaimed than I have stated

This is indeed quite interesting, thanks!

I'm still in EAC for the long haul, but it certainly won't help the future of the coin if it stays low for any sort of extended period
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:26:48 AM

Fam:

* I owe you guys an apology, did my best to sign up here and be the intellectual I am without letting trolls or baiters get to me. Seems I have failed you miserably in that dept, and since signing up everyone on the team has unfortunately let a few things get to us to the point of reacting negatively when that goes against our golden rule in this environment, not be emo. So, I apologize for feeding the troll despite the temporary satisfaction I got.

* Reassurance: This is a true free market, I cannot offer guarantees or reassurances, I cannot predict a low, I cannot expect you guys to simply be pacified when the price drops no matter what I or the team say.

WesandEAC has given you guys the most valuable info you'll read in this thread, I'd re-read it - I cannot (as much as I'd like to) promise that this or that will happen re value or price. What I CAN say is, the team is doing everything they can to keep moving forward. Critics? Trolls? Delays? Flashdumps? Fear that we're not updating the thread 20 times a day? Not going to stop us. Price of btc drops by half or more there is nobody to run to, same here, we cannot control the price, YOU collectively control the price much more than we can. You're all in for a long journey, or you're gone before giving it the time and respect it deserves and doing your part. I am a trader as well, I understand your woe's, I'm also concerned with our efforts going to waste while still gunning forward however it's all for a calculated risk of a BIG win in many ways downstream. That and all members of the team are use to waiting for our investments to grow and mature, so it's not hard to simply 'keep working' and not let these dips scare us into a frenzy. We understand that's not how everyone trades or works, however it's important for the core team to have this vision, and we do.

* Coming Up Next: The devs responsible for the device apps are working on them, beta testing, creating final files, etc.

* We have an iPad version also coming out now for one of the apps (I don't want to speak for them re timelines so I'll say (bigvern voice) 'soon').

Thank you.

well. you don't need to apologize, or do you?
everyone said... blaaa longterm. everyone said that we have goals.
are we a bunch of idiots whishing for a miracle?
I mean. there are some really really serious coins on the way, like zerocoin, keisercoin... when they come; they have supporters, they have already what it takes. they win.

I understand, that I cannot expect quantom-leaps from a young startup. but that is what it takes to survife!

I have around 500000 eac. some bought at 800, some bought at 450, some bought at 150satoshi. so.
I feel absolut uncomfortable not because I didn't win money, but because I see how hard the market is and what features are needed to be a good coin!
Even the bad coins have proper names in their wallets, proper webpages and they have a businessplan!
I would love to see your Businessplan, even if it is per PM or Email or Pidgen... something!
This is the hardest business you can find and you start making me nervous, because you apologize!

If I was a chinese, i would click on the Webpage. Hm. Ok, 4 Weeks old.
I would listen to social media! (...)
I would love to see a roadmap!

My Advice: Make an inner Circle with the Dev-Team + a few from the Community. And work on a businessplan. If this is longterm you need help! And sitting on 200.000.000 eac wont help you...
Give me a Job for Europe/Germany/270 million german speaking customers in the world and I can do that part of the plan, but dont do our things behind the curtain... that wont be enough when keisercoin, zerocoin oder wallstreetcoin are coming for an impact!

Since when are there 270 million German speaking people in the world? It is more like 100 million (a lot of people, sure)... :-)

But still, your comments are valid and devs should listen.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:33:53 AM

aye, I dont know.. we had that in a language-course a few years ago, where people tried to calculate all german speakers. native, foreign exchange-students, bla... its less. i know. i used it for a stylistic dramatization Smiley

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
vaelrock

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:35:44 AM

This is extraordinary to see that each time I'm taking a little risk by selling low on a clearly bearish market, hoping to rebuy just after and make a little profit (even as low as 5%), a big buy wall is always appearing out of nowhere, just after my sell order are filled, pumping the price up when I've just separated from my coins.
I might announce when I'm doing so again next time, just so you guys can do the exact opposite.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:35:51 AM

Point taken.

Lets sit and wait Smiley

The future of EAC is for online membership such as porn and casino . Also , if any popular APP game accept EAC it will be huge .

are you freakin kiddin me??? And I sold almost all of my dang coins, now see, THAT would have been a hook, now if I could buy porn, strippers and poker chips, heck I would mine this coin into the ground!!!!! Now Laura here, he has a sense of humor, I like her!

Now back to mission control:

Defcon, we are go for liftoff of the EAC mission to the moon. Boosters are a little weak but we have faith we can make it to the moon
skorms

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:38:50 AM

Point taken.

Lets sit and wait Smiley

I think EAC has better chances than 1 in 175,223,510. Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: