Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
hash.so

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

Come mine Earthcoin with us:

https://eac.hash.so/

* EU and US stratum servers!
* 0% pool fee!
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools!

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/
(or port 80/443 if you are behind a firewall)

And switch the coin from the frontend. It's very nice, you will like it Smiley

Pool support thread here

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:47:06 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

What people will do as soon as they got the flyers:

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

Google, look for trust (top socials engagments, facebook, twitter etc.)
If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

I agree with you, so please spread the word that you want an EAC wallet

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

has responded, please respond to Link for details
 http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

That looks like we are kiddies... imho!

Sorry go to the link and read the post, all you have to do is send an email, the same amount of time it takes you to make a post on this forum.

They have written back to me I posted the copy of the Email.

The reason they have Bitcoin and Litecoin Wallets is because I suggested that to them last year.

Earthcoin is  anew currency but just like getting listed on Crystpy you have to show,  there is a demand.

We are trying to legitimise a coin that has been just rellased last month, and there is an opportunity

to have it associated with an online TV Channel that has thousands of viewers, notwithstanding the fact it is

called The Peoples Voice, and you throw the idea in the bin? 

Ok no need to fret!
I just sent a wordy email to TPV.
Nice idea BTW.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:51:46 PM

http://eac.poolerino.com is proud to present:

We are currently upgrading every pool at http://poolerino.com with that feature.

Have fun and welcome to the poolerino family!

Just go to "Edit Account" to enable this great feature. For Questions regarding Google Authenticator visit: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447
alz

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:54:08 PM

24kilo, the farmer or the one who helps them postet a wonderful video of their work and boss or father... dunno exactly Smiley

this is worth beeing watched and worth beeing shown to friends and other people...

this is the earthcoin-farmer which sells 5% of his harvests for earthcoiN!

http://vimeo.com/65888959

WOW, that is a fantastic video!

I will mine over there asa I get back to my rigs.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

"@earthcoin, like I said before I am going away , I have spent the better part of the last hour copying and saving forum posts, especially the one where you say you would hunt me down and kill/destroy me if you had more time.  I understand now that you and your people will not let anyone bash your coin, everyone must agree or they need to be destroyed . I wonder what it will look like someday, if earthcoin becomes huge, and you the famous creator, when I pull out your gem of a post threatening to end my life because I poked fun and responded to all the vitriol directed against me? So have any other dev's posted that they will seek out and destroy a poster because he bashes the coin? I know of none. If you are on the internet, expect to have people who do not like your product.  I do not think posting anymore in earthcoin thread is worth me being murdered by the earthcoin dev. Ihave been accused of being a troll and NEVER have I ever threatened any kind of violence aghainst anyone. The dev instructs everyone to report me??? Well don't you think saying you will hunt down and kill someone is worse that making fum of the coin? I do. Bye murderous earthcoin dev."

Mr. Atlantis:

Why are you still here crying? He didn't say anything about killing, or even physically harming you. Read his post again. Destroy is a word very open for interpretation. Destroy your character? Your ability to troll? Your ego? In fact, it is apparent to me that the EarthCoin Dev was not 'physically' threatening you, but speaking as to using the internet, information from your IP address, logins, etc., to eliminate your ability to spread your filth and vile words like the pestilence you seem to want to be.

I personally have nothing against you, I just think you are upset about something that you are not speaking plainly about. Most likely you are underwater on EarthCoin and just bitter. It is ok. Go do some Yoga, read your bible, smoke a J, whatever makes you 'normal' and gets your brain out of this vicious little feedback loop you created yourself.

I tell you what, if you go onto another forum, and start trolling there for EarthCoin, I will personally send you 50 EAC per post to whatever address you prefer. There, you now have a sponsor, please go support EarthCoin on another thread such as QRK or DogeCoin, that would make me happy. If you do a good job I will even raise your pay per post to 100 EAC.

See, I am a fair guy, and I love EarthCoin. And I think you will love EarthCoin too once you have enough of them and you see that your hard work is actually increasing the share price.

My offer is on the table, let me know what forum you will be speaking to about the wonders of EAC first and I will start counting your posts. They will need to be sincere, logical, and compelling, as well as more than a few meager sentences, to meet my 50 EAC payout threshold.

Thanks and have a nice day.

ATXSILVER  

Thanks ATXSILVER I appreciate your kind offer, but you don't have to pay me to go away. There never wold have been a problem in the first place if everyone was like you. I loved earthcoin, that is why I mined it for 20 days, I believed in it completely. My hate is not for the coin itself, my contempt os for the peopel who started bashing me when I talked about wanting to profit on this coin. I grew to hate those people, people like the dev, who said he would make it his mission to hunt me down and destroy me, BUT noone has any problem with his words.

I do, and it was those kind of words from others that made me hate, dev can't figure out why I have such a hard one for eac if I sold all mine . It is the double standard here that I hate, some people can trash and call people dicks and every other foul name, no problem, BUT when Atlantis responds then he is a paid troll for some other coin. See why I hate? AND I was only talking price in the beginning when I was bashed. First blood, not by me.

So again thank you but no. I am sure I will have a lot of eac someday, at the right time. I am sure people will say, I thought atlantis was going bye bye, well I have to add an addendum to that, if you bring up my name I will have to respond, otherwise, if I am not brought up or discussed after this post, you won't hear from me for a long time. Promise!
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:17:23 PM

oh dont get me wrong... sry if i made you mad or so... i just think it is never good to force someones decision. if they listen to your word anyway, why do you bother?

emailing with: "Hey I saw your tv-show; and I support earthcoin. Would be nice if you add it!" or so would make them think about why we write in the exact moment you ask them for. thats what i think

Ok I will explain a bit more, the The Peoples Voice ( TPV ) Online TV Channel was devolpoed and created by David Icke , who now has a large following

of like minded people. It is  based in London, it is  a brand new Tv channel, it is not CNN or BBC or FOX, as they develop and grow they have funding campaigns

for advertising and sponsorship. They are not funded by the government, the fact they even have  Bitcoin  and Litecoin wallets should tell you something

that they are a bit more progressive. Earthcoin has a great logo branding and community, if ( TPV ) require funding they will be interested in the source of

donation.,

If they sense that legitimate alternative crytpo currency has a base that will or could provide funding they will utilise it  If all the public, charities and

organisations see a video or a logo of Earthcoin next to Bitcoin and Lite coin, it will provide massive exposure and kudos for Earthcoin. I am not knocking any

other ideas  but if you stand on a street conor with a Earthcoin paper wallet disclosing 1 EAC it will end up in the bin discrediting the coin. One hour of Earthcoin

being on TPV is worth  twenty thousand flyers, Now all you have to do, is send an email, you can paste the copy of the one I have done for the people who do

not speak write good english.,  Remember this coin is named Earthcoin it is not a flyer for a club or goodnight out.

You may disagree, with what I say, ok but your resistance to send an email, no money required no EAC required,,  to benefit a community or a coin that I

suppose you have invested in, is very bizarre, why will you not do that simple thing?  will it notbenefit you and the Earthcoin community as a whole

notwithstanding the kudos it gives to the coin.

One thing I think has been overlooked by a lot of people, is the presentation of the coin,  this coin has come under a massive troll and discredit campaign, in an

attempt to ruin the coin why, because it can become great, it has everything speed, name, presentation, innovation, humanity the list is endless, I don't even

believe that the developers fully understand what a goldmine they have, "but that is another story"

I'm not having ago at you, well I am, sorry for that frustration, some good ides are coming out now people are getting re focused on the job in hand, we are going

to miss a big opportunity here if we do not respond quickly, the silence of the devs is deafening where are they?

Please see link:  http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/
Okkeloon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:18:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wpFCBRg.jpg?1
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:25:14 PM

@Atlantis

I welcome critics, I've been addressing them throughout all 300 pages.

I've invited you to PM me, I've addressed you publicly and asked you to not provoke people twice, I thanked you many times for your participation, asked you to rejoin us and took a nuetral side/was on your side for a while hoping you'd collab and just cool with the extremes.

I keep seeing you attack the community and coin in ways that are seemingly meant to push buttons and ruffle feathers since. Your actual concerns, addressed, many times. Can't fast-track cryptsy as much as you'd like, can't create value out of thin air or do things 'your way, now, or else we're doomed', can't keep reading your provoking messages and not expect to finally get some back..

Once I see a rational argument quoted or a real concern being shown, without being labeled a failing profit hating treehugger, for the 22nd time, I have no problem with you - if you continue to treat the community and brand the way you do - I have no choice but to be under the assumption that you have an agenda here mate and I will protect this camp with everything I got.

I welcome critics that provide sound communication vs attacking repeatedly and tripling frequency of posts once someone returns the heat.

I apologize for being unprofessional, and for allowing your fear/concerns/ways you express them, affect me the way they did.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:25:44 PM

calm down ^^ ... i sent tha email...

where the dev's are?

well... since this is longterm eac has maybe 1 or 2 years to grow... devs cannot be here for years. they have a life to live...

but 1 thing is important.... i really want to have a better official website instead of earthcoin.biz because it is good for infos and stuff but all in all it looks worst.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:30:30 PM

I'm also responding to PM's and skypes and emails and other forums - please be patient if you've reached out recently, we keep getting an influx of incoming (which is a good thing - please let us work - many of your points re new website, social, etc. are indeed being heard, david icke TV +10000).

pjr77

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:31:17 PM

GO AWAY AtlantisPlatform !!!

ignored and reported !!
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:31:20 PM

where the dev's are?

well... since this is longterm eac has maybe 1 or 2 years to grow... devs cannot be here for years. they have a life to live...

but 1 thing is important.... i really want to have a better official website instead of earthcoin.biz because it is good for infos and stuff but all in all it looks worst.

The website isnt too bad just the front page is a little sloppy. The problem is there are 2 identical websites. earthcoin.biz and getearthcoin.com. Not only is this confusing for people but it is TERRIBLE for SEO. Also .biz domains sound spammy. Just keep the .biz domain and do a simple 301 redirect to getearthcoin.com. All the backlinks, search rankings and page rank will all flow to the new domain. It's so easy I don't understand why it wasn't done yesterday.
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:33:45 PM

https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official?fref=ts

Official FB page?
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:35:10 PM

I'm also responding to PM's and skypes and emails and other forums - please be patient if you've reached out recently, we keep getting an influx of incoming (which is a good thing - please let us work - many of your points re new website, social, etc. are indeed being heard, david icke TV +10000).

wasnt meant to push you guys. I was talking to 0rganic but coincidentally you postet above me...

keep doing your great job dev's... we do ours... complaining :-P

next week I contribute!

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:36:07 PM

where the dev's are?

The website is fine. The problem is there are 2 identical websites. earthcoin.biz and getearthcoin.com. Not only is this confusing for people but it is TERRIBLE for SEO. Also .biz domains sound spammy. Just keep the .biz domain and do a simple 301 redirect to getearthcoin.com. All the backlinks, search rankings and page rank will all flow to the new domain. It's so easy I don't understand why it wasn't done yesterday.

**If you'd like to take this on - PM me. The .biz was the real website domain. The .com was purchased after and forwarded (i don't like the .biz either, that's why we got the .com). Since then we have had 100's of incoming links to the .biz on both main and sub-pages. We don't lack in SEO and are not trying to get one website ranked, have done seo for years too so know a few things re end game = which is visibility = which we have tons of if you type in our name as there are tons of platforms and sites linking in and subsites you guys have created. Traffic won't necessarily increase and we may lose a load of incoming links if we change it all to the .com or will have to forward everything or leave a copy of everything to retain links.

Anyway, it's messy, I agree, if you'd like to make sense of it all we'll bounty it.

sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:38:06 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

What people will do as soon as they got the flyers:

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

Google, look for trust (top socials engagments, facebook, twitter etc.)
If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

I agree with you, so please spread the word that you want an EAC wallet

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

has responded, please respond to Link for details
 http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

That looks like we are kiddies... imho!

Sorry go to the link and read the post, all you have to do is send an email, the same amount of time it takes you to make a post on this forum.

They have written back to me I posted the copy of the Email.

The reason they have Bitcoin and Litecoin Wallets is because I suggested that to them last year.

Earthcoin is  anew currency but just like getting listed on Crystpy you have to show,  there is a demand.

We are trying to legitimise a coin that has been just rellased last month, and there is an opportunity

to have it associated with an online TV Channel that has thousands of viewers, notwithstanding the fact it is

called The Peoples Voice, and you throw the idea in the bin?  

Ok no need to fret!
I just sent a wordy email to TPV.
Nice idea BTW.

Are we sure we want to be associated with David Icke?

Icke was a TV sports presenter and pro-footballer here in the UK when, in the nineties, he gave an interview and pronounced himself the "son of godhead" - he is a national laughing stock, no-one takes him seriously.

Is it not the case that being associated with him will give the general public an easy stick with which to beat EAC, make us look like we also believe in a reptilian royal family?

I'm not sure they are the kind of connotations we want for EAC.

0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:41:45 PM

where the dev's are?

Nice one you're back on my xmas card list ;-), in respect of the website I am not a website designer but I share your opinion, but it needs to be sharp I like the idea the  of the

different charities  that people could choose to donate there introductory EAC to,
lucoia

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:46:31 PM

Yep, it's on the first page of that thread and on http://www.getearthcoin.com/ too.
alz

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:48:58 PM

Are we sure we want to be associated with David Icke?

Icke was a TV sports presenter and pro-footballer here in the UK when, in the nineties, he gave an interview and pronounced himself the "son of godhead" - he is a national laughing stock, no-one takes him seriously.

Is it not the case that being associated with him will give the general public an easy stick with which to beat EAC, make us look like we also believe in a reptilian royal family?

I'm not sure they are the kind of connotations we want for EAC.

Icke may have been the  Catalyst for The Peoples voice but if you head over there you will see that that he has taken no part in the content creation or I believe the running of the channel,so no harm done as far as I am concerned.
and there is literally tons of interesting information you will most certainly not find in the mainstream media outlets, so to support them in their endeavours is a noble act IMO.

lucoia

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:50:33 PM

We could ask people to post Earth related pictures on the wall (of Earthcoin) and choose a winner >> he's getting EAC of course :-) There exist free contest apps for Facebook. Let's use them :-)
Nice one, annotated.
Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: