Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Silvano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

What people will do as soon as they got the flyers:

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

Google, look for trust (top socials engagments, facebook, twitter etc.)
If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

this is right too.
i think dev is undervaluing power of social network for diffusion of news

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
bumblebee33

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

I don't think it the value of 1 EAC matters, we should try to engage people in a conversation about cryptocurrencies, and especially earthcoin and mention as a reference bitcoin and how much it spiked in value after a few years. Then people will realize that 1 EAC now is maybe of not much value, but to hang on to it, as it will rise in value in the coming months. They will be (hopefully) drawn in to acquire more EACs and thus participate in the success of earthcoin.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:04:42 PM

guys we're introducing them to this cryptocoin world. most people have no idea what it is!

it doesn't matter the coin number we give, it's a novelty thing to share, many will become interested and search more about it

I want to stress a lot about the importance to have the platforms and socials already ready and populated before you do something like that.

People want trust and ease of use, as of today if we do something like that, 99% of those flyers and EACs will be lost, and the brand will lose credibility on the eyes of others, more then gain.

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

If they are ok with it as a lot of people like EAC and talk about it on "officials" channels, they will look for the easiest way to use it.

If they don't meet those criteria they will immediately forget about EAC and you lose the only one shot you have with them, and if they will ear about EAC again, even if in better shape that would be more reluctant to know about it.

I agree with you, so please spread the word that you want an EAC wallet

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

has responded, please respond to Link for details
 http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

That looks like we are kiddies... imho!

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:05:10 PM

i think a simple leaflet is better solution than paperwallet.
we need to explain what is a crypto currency, and after explain what is EAC.
That is why I think it would be a good idea to direct people to this site http://earthcointalk.org/forums/
Hope you all know that just by signing up there you earn EAC?
And then they can get more info there..

And you earn EAC everytime you log in or post....

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:06:37 PM

i not agree to much paper wallet idea.

i think more than 90% of peoples contated by paper wallet, will throw it in the garbage.

result? only some EAC destroyed and no longer usable.

i think a simple leaflet is better solution than paperwallet.
we need to explain what is a crypto currency, and after explain what is EAC.
if you giveaway lot, you undervalue EAC at peoples eyes.

that's my opinion, obv

I think a combination of the two will do the works. two or three sentences explaining what it is, with services and feature this coin has to offer, and a small list of places or sites that accept eac. (we do have a few of those, especially in NZ and Australia as far as I can remember)

Edit: and of course, load the leaflet with some 10-20 eac, maybe more, depends on how much we want to fund into this.

lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:08:09 PM

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

I like the idea posted earlier about using it as a donation. Hand out paper wallets with directions on how they can donate their eac by pointing them to them the foundation page at earthcoin. There they get all the information they need about earthcoin, donating is easy and they can feel good about giving to a good cause.
It should be done in a very proper way, like that:

You need to print the flyers with redeem codes (so you don't lose any EACs if the flyers are trashed) and then setup a page on the official website with all the informations, release dates of main features (that you have to respect) and explain that this is a "pre launch advertisement".

When ppl redeem the code they will be asked for an email too, so they can be reached out with newsletters as soon as the platforms are ready.

In the meantime social platforms have to be very populated and engaged.

That way it can be done, but it needs a lot of work and cooperation.
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

A lot will just trash it to the bin, but let's talk about all of them that really  go home interested to know more, they do that:

There need to be a lot more activity on the official Facebookpage. Let people share your posts, spread the Earthcoin over FB. Let's make nice looking/sounding slogans with a beautiful picture and the Earthcoin logo. Maybe something funny but also something Earth related.

We could ask people to post Earth related pictures on the wall (of Earthcoin) and choose a winner >> he's getting EAC of course :-) There exist free contest apps for Facebook. Let's use them :-)

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Silvano

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:09:46 PM

I don't think it the value of 1 EAC matters, we should try to engage people in a conversation about cryptocurrencies, and especially earthcoin and mention as a reference bitcoin and how much it spiked in value after a few years. Then people will realize that 1 EAC now is maybe of not much value, but to hang on to it, as it will rise in value in the coming months. They will be (hopefully) drawn in to acquire more EACs and thus participate in the success of earthcoin.

ok it isn't a 1eac value matters.
but why not a "bonus" of 1 o more EAC if the person contacted download our wallet and sign up the main site?

EAC: eStpUnXdAACnB8mntosy1H3yiumrFwUdYU  DOGE: DQvMVeWDzetrbcYU7FFrg9Q9KEcDTeQLm2
LOT: M5qBdb43nj53Jjjf8Ci95dgQzoUriQiKDv     MOON: 2UNbhV3RUdFNRiK6wWop6gPawM9xGbbaEn
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:10:10 PM

listed on a TV Channel next to Bitcoin and Litecoin,  only one person from this thread

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/earthcoin-the-peoples-voice-tv-david-icke/

Sent off my email, lets get it going guys!
bumblebee33

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:10:11 PM

I like the idea posted earlier about using it as a donation. Hand out paper wallets with directions on how they can donate their eac by pointing them to them the foundation page at earthcoin. There they get all the information they need about earthcoin, donating is easy and they can feel good about giving to a good cause.
It should be done in a very proper way, like that:

You need to print the flyers with redeem codes (so you don't lose any EACs if the flyers are trashed) and then setup a page on the official website with all the informations, release dates of main features (that you have to respect) and explain that this is a "pre launch advertisement".

When ppl redeem the code they will be asked for an email too, so they can be reached out with newsletters as soon as the platforms are ready.

In the meantime social platforms have to be very populated and engaged.

That way it can be done, but it needs a lot of work and cooperation.

Good idea especially with the redemption code, so no EAC get wasted, plus signup for email and social media.
+1
bumblebee33

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:11:05 PM

but why not a "bonus" of 1 o more EAC if the person contacted download our wallet and sign up the main site?

Sure, I am for anything positive. We are working as a team  Wink.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:14:22 PM

well people bail if they 'have to' download something unknown and install it..
hence my suggestion for the http://earthcointalk.org site where they will indeed get bonus EAC just by signing up and be active..

edit: and then they can learn about the wallet and how to download the EAC they earn there - and eventually the mobile wallet..

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
SteveoMB

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:15:36 PM

There need to be a lot more activity on the official Facebookpage. Let people share your posts, spread the Earthcoin over FB. Let's make nice looking/sounding slogans with a beautiful picture and the Earthcoin logo. Maybe something funny but also something Earth related.

We could ask people to post Earth related pictures on the wall (of Earthcoin) and choose a winner >> he's getting EAC of course :-) There exist free contest apps for Facebook. Let's use them :-)

I had kind of the same idea before. they could make nice pictures with a little earthcoin-notice on a chit, like redditors do it 24/7!

Silvano

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

well people bail if they 'have to' download something unknown and install it..
hence my suggestion for the http://earthcointalk.org site where they will indeed get bonus EAC just by signing up and be active..

yep.
this could be a solution. Smiley

0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

I like the Idea. Really. I like it and if I saw a way I would do it, but... i guys of this collar size wont listen to a few fanboy which write an email coincidentially when they get a demand of beeing part of their donater...

I think we show instead a too small collar size when we write an email... so im afraid I wont email them.

That looks like we are kiddies... imho!

Sorry go to the link and read the post, all you have to do is send an email, the same amount of time it takes you to make a post on this forum.

They have written back to me I posted the copy of the Email.

The reason they have Bitcoin and Litecoin Wallets is because I suggested that to them last year.

Earthcoin is  anew currency but just like getting listed on Crystpy you have to show,  there is a demand.

We are trying to legitimise a coin that has been just rellased last month, and there is an opportunity

to have it associated with an online TV Channel that has thousands of viewers, notwithstanding the fact it is

called The Peoples Voice, and you throw the idea in the bin? 

SteveoMB

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:22:21 PM

oh dont get me wrong... sry if i made you mad or so... i just think it is never good to force someones decision. if they listen to your word anyway, why do you bother?

emailing with: "Hey I saw your tv-show; and I support earthcoin. Would be nice if you add it!" or so would make them think about why we write in the exact moment you ask them for. thats what i think

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:23:53 PM

So when the paper leaflets/wallets are being handed out, we might just want to announce it via facebook where and at what time so we can all share (via our own facebook pages) that we are donating free money and hope the press picks up on that.

(p.s.
I know what i'll be handing out at the next few birthday parties btw:)
SteveoMB

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:25:16 PM

24kilo, the farmer or the one who helps them postet a wonderful video of their work and boss or father... dunno exactly Smiley

this is worth beeing watched and worth beeing shown to friends and other people...

this is the earthcoin-farmer which sells 5% of his harvests for earthcoiN!

http://vimeo.com/65888959

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

24kilo, the farmer or the one who helps them postet a wonderful video of their work and boss or father... dunno exactly Smiley

this is worth beeing watched and worth beeing shown to friends and other people...

this is the earthcoin-farmer which sells 5% of his harvests for earthcoiN!

http://vimeo.com/65888959

This is EXCITING!
We are also DONATING 25% of ALL pool fees to this project

http://eac.minebig.com

Currently over 30k EAC waiting to go and more coming in....folks are donating as they mine also...

Be sure to send some of your HASH this way and maybe we can make it GLOBAL!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:40:09 PM

A few pages back, someone suggested of printing out paper wallets and giving them out to people.

Maybe we should think about that. We could put 1 EAC on each paper wallet, some explanatory text about this cryptocurrency and how to buy it (link to earthcoin forum). We could do a global earthcoin introduction day - everybody who is interested prints and donates for example 100 earthcoin paper wallets and distributes them in their home country. We approach people, explain them about cryptocurrencies and especially earhtcoin. Maybe take even email addresses from the people and act like the local spokesperson for earthcoin. Then people can get back to us for questions, and then they later on might bring in more people.

If we see this is successful (with feedback through email addresses), we repeat.

And/or we could write in local forums, facebook, etc. and set up earthcoin introduction nights where we meet with people, explain about earth coin and give out paper wallets...

+1 for this too.

this was my idea indeed. let's build an action group and reach the major cities in the world.

i think 1 eac per wallet is too small..let's make 10 coins at least

just printed the wallet from http://earthaddress.org/ looks great

Yes 1 EAC is definitely too small - the minimum trade on somewhere like Cryptsy at the moment is 100.  They need to feel they can do something with it.

Also nice idea to have info about the forum and faucets (ie other places you can get more EACs from) on them.

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: