Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:09:35 AM

Hello all,

With support from the dev's, we are gonna have a small Giveaway on #Earthcoin Irc channel.
We wanted to have our bot (EarthlyBot) doing the giveaways, and now he is ready to do it Smiley

This Giveaway will happen in +- 48h from this post, and it would be great if you guys participate.

If you looking for some free Earthcoins, or if you just want to talk about Earthcoin, pop in.

Join us on IRC Freenode -> #Earthcoin

Ooooh a bot that may give me EACs and I don't have to know anything - sounds perfect...will check out the IRC - thanks!  Grin

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:41:48 AM

So is it just going to be a earthcoin address spam fest?
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:43:58 AM

I don't think Icke is very relevant to Earthcoin, it's The People's TV's image we need to be concerned with. Alex Jones accepts Bitcoin and Litecoin and I haven't heard anyone screaming bloody murder over it. So until proven otherwise I feel this is an excellent advertising platform. Like it or not, Icke has a following and I'm willing to bet a good chunk of them are already into digital currencies and would be willing to expand their portfolios.

<Insert favorite coin here>
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:09:58 AM

I don't think Icke is very relevant to Earthcoin, it's The People's TV's image we need to be concerned with. Alex Jones accepts Bitcoin and Litecoin and I haven't heard anyone screaming bloody murder over it. So until proven otherwise I feel this is an excellent advertising platform. Like it or not, Icke has a following and I'm willing to bet a good chunk of them are already into digital currencies and would be willing to expand their portfolios.

Visionary  Cool
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 01:29:50 AM

GO AWAY AtlantisPlatform !!!

ignored and reported !!

Reported for what? having an opinion that differs from yours? Having an opinion that hurts your feelings? grow up!!! How about we ban everyone who threatens, insults, harasses, calls anyone a foul name, doesn't like your toy, etc etc??? How old are you. I will gd go away when I feel like it, I will NOT go away as long as you keep trashing me here, I will come back and come back until your childish attempts at trolling stop. I will not go away as long as you keep bringing up my name here fool!!! If you want me to go away then don't mention atlantis name after this post, if you do I will be back.  Report me, get real, report yourself!!

@ Atlantis & @Earthcoin

You both are intelligent individuals. I just wanted to remind you both that letting another person rouse you to 'hate' or use violent expressions (Even to defend others) is allowing another person to essentially control you. Earthcoin as a concept and idea, as well as a currency for, of, and by the people of the world, and is above such trivial pursuits.

I understand you are both human, and have human emotions. I am as guilty of the above as any one else on this thread. Let's rise above the nonsense for a moment and realize that Earthcoin is created for the benefit of all mankind, not just those who agree with our exact ideas. Atlantis has a right to own and use EAC as his currency of the future, as much as the Dev, or I, or someone in Cambodia.

Everyone is a potential sponsor and backer of EAC, and should be treated as a potential ally in our war against Fiat, Banks, the mainstream media, the oligarchs who hate these kind of revolutionary inventions, etc.

Let us work toward the furthering of EAC through non-violent and rational conversation. Much of what has been said previously by some of these parties is no ethical than yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater. Atlantis, I ask you very nicely please purchase more Earthcoin and come back into the fold. Please censor yourself and do more research regarding some of the questions you have asked. I will help you understand the potential and future EAC has myself. You are welcome here as is any other human, who is working toward World Peace, free-trade, and ubiquitous crypto-currency beyond the evil hands of manipulators.

Dev & EAC community. Reach out to your lost brothers, guide them, enlighten them, hold them, be gentle with them. Attempt to hold the sharpness of your tongue, and instead empathize with others who may not be as blessed as yourselves. Everyone, even dissenters, loud-mouths, and ignoramuses, are welcomed, nay encouraged to buy into EarthCoin both financially and ideologically. EVERYONE IS A POTENTIAL SUPPORTER IF YOU CAN RELATE IN A MANNER THAT RESONATES WITH THEM. Do not forget this. Earthcoins worst enemy can become their staunchest ally with the right maneuvering. See it as a contest, a battle of 'right vs wrong' if you will, but do not resort to the same vitriol that is used upon you. We are peaceful, and we are beyond mud-flinging and ad hominem attacks.

We are onto something much bigger here. Do not lose sight of the 'forest for the trees'. We will change the world here. You just have to be 'crazy' enough to believe that we can.

Atlantis, my brother, I believe in you, and I want you as part of this community. Please reconsider being a peaceful supporter of this currency- In the Name of WORLD PEACE.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:48:55 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 02:08:05 AM by sussex

But BTC and LTC are considered geeky and are big enough for it not to matter.

EAC is tiny in comparison and one wrong step could take months to recover from, if ever and aren't we trying to make EAC less geeky?

I don't doubt that having a connection to PTV could be useful, it should just be handled carefully and Icke should be kept out of the picture as much as possible.

Edit:

Ok, I've just checked out The People's Voice - I'm not encouraged.

If this coin becomes associated with Icke in people's minds it will lose any potential as a mainstream coin.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:03:41 AM

GO AWAY AtlantisPlatform !!!

ignored and reported !!

Reported for what? having an opinion that differs from yours? Having an opinion that hurts your feelings? grow up!!! How about we ban everyone who threatens, insults, harasses, calls anyone a foul name, doesn't like your toy, etc etc??? How old are you. I will gd go away when I feel like it, I will NOT go away as long as you keep trashing me here, I will come back and come back until your childish attempts at trolling stop. I will not go away as long as you keep bringing up my name here fool!!! If you want me to go away then don't mention atlantis name after this post, if you do I will be back.  Report me, get real, report yourself!!

@ Atlantis & @Earthcoin

You both are intelligent individuals. I just wanted to remind you both that letting another person rouse you to 'hate' or use violent expressions (Even to defend others) is allowing another person to essentially control you. Earthcoin as a concept and idea, as well as a currency for, of, and by the people of the world, and is above such trivial pursuits.

I understand you are both human, and have human emotions. I am as guilty of the above as any one else on this thread. Let's rise above the nonsense for a moment and realize that Earthcoin is created for the benefit of all mankind, not just those who agree with our exact ideas. Atlantis has a right to own and use EAC as his currency of the future, as much as the Dev, or I, or someone in Cambodia.

Everyone is a potential sponsor and backer of EAC, and should be treated as a potential ally in our war against Fiat, Banks, the mainstream media, the oligarchs who hate these kind of revolutionary inventions, etc.

Let us work toward the furthering of EAC through non-violent and rational conversation. Much of what has been said previously by some of these parties is no ethical than yelling 'fire' in a crowded theater. Atlantis, I ask you very nicely please purchase more Earthcoin and come back into the fold. Please censor yourself and do more research regarding some of the questions you have asked. I will help you understand the potential and future EAC has myself. You are welcome here as is any other human, who is working toward World Peace, free-trade, and ubiquitous crypto-currency beyond the evil hands of manipulators.

Dev & EAC community. Reach out to your lost brothers, guide them, enlighten them, hold them, be gentle with them. Attempt to hold the sharpness of your tongue, and instead empathize with others who may not be as blessed as yourselves. Everyone, even dissenters, loud-mouths, and ignoramuses, are welcomed, nay encouraged to buy into EarthCoin both financially and ideologically. EVERYONE IS A POTENTIAL SUPPORTER IF YOU CAN RELATE IN A MANNER THAT RESONATES WITH THEM. Do not forget this. Earthcoins worst enemy can become their staunchest ally with the right maneuvering. See it as a contest, a battle of 'right vs wrong' if you will, but do not resort to the same vitriol that is used upon you. We are peaceful, and we are beyond mud-flinging and ad hominem attacks.

We are onto something much bigger here. Do not lose sight of the 'forest for the trees'. We will change the world here. You just have to be 'crazy' enough to believe that we can.

Atlantis, my brother, I believe in you, and I want you as part of this community. Please reconsider being a peaceful supporter of this currency- In the Name of WORLD PEACE.

ATXsilver, as a tribute to what a nice person  can accomplish, as a lesson to others how one kind word accomplishes more than 10,000 hateful ones, I, AtlantisPlatform pledge here and now I will not bash earthcoin anymore. I always did like eac, it was the people here that I couldn't deal with, but, ATXsilver,  with only as couple considerate posts made me reconsider, and now I will no longer be a critic of Earthcoin.  See how easy that was?  No more troll go away, we hate you stuff, ATX was just a cool person, the kind of person I would want to know. Awesome! thank you my friend!
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:04:05 AM

what's up, Earth? Are ther any positive plans so the coin will rise? Wink
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:09:17 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 12:30:03 AM by cryptozark

I feel like a few things should be re-iterated in case they get lost in the thread.

Go "Like" the new Official Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official

Can we reach out to the two other unofficial pages and "merge" them with the official one?

Vote for support:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400956.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417125

Mining for Food Project
http://earthcointalk.org/groups/mining-for-food

Investigation into the premine (tl;dr - premine isn't being dumped and at least 240 million is untouched):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379236.msg4516418#msg4516418

So far, it seems as though the portion that has been spent has been used to reward the app developers, faucets, people who have built out the community such as the news site http://earthcoin.eu - http://earthcointalk.com etc.

We really need an official Twitter presence (even if it is just an RSS feed from earthcoin.eu)
The Reddit needs some love.  Go subscribe and post everyone!

Also, participate in the Earthcointalk forums and lets get those ideas flowing.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
riffraffselbow

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

I dunno about anyone else, but I'm back to mining EAC now that the price has settled and the speculator-miners have left.
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:46:32 AM

how long Android's mobile wallet release???
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:04:36 AM

whats current total hashing power ?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 03:09:24 AM

how long Android's mobile wallet release???

Amen on this one. I personally will pay 10K EAC Bounty to whoever gets this out and where I can download and use it on my Nexus 5.

10,000 Big Ones!

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

shai_

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:17:09 AM

whats current total hashing power ?

earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:36:10 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 04:48:22 AM by earthcoin

I feel like a few things should be re-iterated in case they get lost in the thread.

Can we reach out to the two other unofficial pages and "merge" them with the official one?

Vote for support:

Investigation into the premine (tl;dr - premine isn't being dumped and at least 240 million is untouched):

So far, it seems as though the portion that has been spent has been used to reward the app developers, faucets, people who have built out the community such as the news site http://earthcoin.eu - http://earthcointalk.com etc.

We really need an official Twitter presence (even if it is just an RSS feed from earthcoin.eu)
The Reddit needs some love.  Go subscribe and post everyone!

I appreciate you! I'm sorry if it feels like you are doing things we should be doing. If everyone could do something like this once a day or even just bump this, do little reminders for people to get involved on the various platforms it would be much appreciated.

Atlantis welcome back to the group. Another apology from me, you really got me bro Smiley Haven't been trolled so hard in many years or let  words on a screen affect me so. Another testament to how passionate we are around here, if I was gonna dump or if we had bad intentions, nothing you could have written would have phased me. I see us stronger with you, and you've taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

EDIT: I wish I could speedline the device apps however rest assured the developers are working hard on finalizing them and now as we finish up we are getting new ideas/ways to improve them so your patience is most appreciated, I appreciate all PM's however demanding the apps all frustrated won't make them happen faster. We are anxious for them as well and know they will be received well so we want to make sure we do things right the first time and when they are out the developers will announce them directly not me Smiley.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:53:27 AM

Vote for support:

The Reddit needs some love.  Go subscribe and post everyone!

I appreciate you! I'm sorry if it feels like you are doing things we should be doing. If everyone could do something like this once a day or even just bump this, do little reminders for people to get involved on the various platforms it would be much appreciated.

Atlantis welcome back to the group. Another apology from me, you really got me bro Smiley Haven't been trolled so hard in many years or let  words on a screen affect me so. Another testament to how passionate we are around here, if I was gonna dump or if we had bad intentions, nothing you could have written would have phased me. I see us stronger with you, and you've taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

Apology accepted, no hard feelings. I apologize to you if I hurt your coin, I was just very angry at some people and wanted to hurt them. I am done with that, I like earthcoin and I do hope it goes  to great heights. People like Atxsilver are the type of person I really do want to emulate on here. Thank you ATX and thank you for your gracious apology earthcoin and I will do my best to be an asset to earthcoin here on out.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:24:40 AM

glad to see we got peace on earth!  Grin

1 BTC = 1 BTC
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:31:06 AM

glad to see we got peace on earth!  Grin

but how will we keep the post count  at 80 pages a day now?  Grin
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 06:03:42 AM

Apology accepted, no hard feelings. I apologize to you if I hurt your coin, I was just very angry at some people and wanted to hurt them. I am done with that, I like earthcoin and I do hope it goes  to great heights. People like Atxsilver are the type of person I really do want to emulate on here. Thank you ATX and thank you for your gracious apology earthcoin and I will do my best to be an asset to earthcoin here on out.
[/quote]

You're welcome my friend. I really appreciate the compliments, it is truly humbling to hear such nice words from all involved in this community.

Glad to have that little negative energy gone from the EarthCoin Aura and to continue on our path to greatness!

We will soar like eagles above the fray, not muck around like pigs in the mud. Our vision is for the big picture, not the short-term fluctuations and 'chatter' that often distract people from their true goals.

EAC - A New Dawn has broken, an age where we are all truly equal, and the shackles of the oppressed are cast from the earth, into the fires of Mordor.

skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:48:22 AM

The community is now at peace  Grin and it seems like Earthcoin is rising in price slowly but surely.
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: