Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:07:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:49:01 PM

i like what your doing. you have a pm. I'm sry... I think that "coming down to sydney" was inapprehensible... sry

I misunderstood that statement of yours... do what you can from your corner.

raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:57:00 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 12:13:29 AM by raistlinthewiz

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3335
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3335

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3335 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/Earthcoin/

holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:09:11 AM

^ what's next a full page ad?
losthymns

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:10:56 AM

Yeah that's a bit absurd.

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 12:12:17 AM

@EarthCoin - Feel free to include my stores in any format you would like to promote EAC. I will exchange my goods for EAC at current market prices without price gouging. Many of my items for sale I even have a little room for negotiation. If we have enough trade take place we may even get a news article promoting the novelty of this idea. Hopefully this encourages people to view EAC as a true currency and store of value, not just a speculative tool to be dumped at the first opportunity.

Flagship store - stores.ebay.com/ATXSilver
2nd store - stores.ebay.com/ATXWholesale

I would be thrilled to be featured on any website promoting earthcoin and offering my services.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:13:08 AM

wow...now THATS a pool ad!

I am also going to work on some purchases with ATXsilver!  looks like a win.

Thinking of which....if you need any help developing a shopping cart system and website to sell goods...let me know and i can see what i can do....just hook up with coinpayments and it can get rolling!

soon you will buying all the available silver in the Austin area!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
mrnxtuser

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

Dead coin lols. what's with that price on coinmarketprice
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:24:15 AM

After reading some of the posts in the last pages (evidently when Atlantis has not posted in a while) it is nice to see some positive posts, even something to build a bit on.  I think its great to see a coin that actually has an underlying purpose, and even if it is only a handful of people who are following through with these it is actually quite amazing.  I must admit I am not one who is promoting the coin a lot, I just hold a few hundred thousand for the future at the moment.

Yes everyone is in this for the profit, why else would you be doing it... and in the nasty crypto world I think as people have said, are to focused on that. So you get a coin that takes a bit if a price hit.. then come the cavalry of trolls to say how the coin is all but dead.  And in time this will straighten itself out. The market is flooded with so many coins that it is hard to differentiate new "good" coin, with new ridiculous coins with no extra meaning or use... so it will take some time to rise above that stigma every other coin has set.

I would like to commend people who are actually using for real world services, you have alot more drive than i do

EDIT - And as you can see.... the HIGHLY intelligent post that happened during the posting of my message

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:36:18 AM

After reading some of the posts in the last pages (evidently when Atlantis has not posted in a while) it is nice to see some positive posts, even something to build a bit on.  I think its great to see a coin that actually has an underlying purpose, and even if it is only a handful of people who are following through with these it is actually quite amazing.  I must admit I am not one who is promoting the coin a lot, I just hold a few hundred thousand for the future at the moment.

Yes everyone is in this for the profit, why else would you be doing it... and in the nasty crypto world I think as people have said, are to focused on that. So you get a coin that takes a bit if a price hit.. then come the cavalry of trolls to say how the coin is all but dead.  And in time this will straighten itself out. The market is flooded with so many coins that it is hard to differentiate new "good" coin, with new ridiculous coins with no extra meaning or use... so it will take some time to rise above that stigma every other coin has set.

I would like to commend people who are actually using for real world services, you have alot more drive than i do

EDIT - And as you can see.... the HIGHLY intelligent post that happened during the posting of my message

i wrote a story for all the unsatisfied scoundrels here...

"someone gives ed some seeds and sais it will grow and give you nice apples. ed planted the seed, but after 3 weeks not a single apple has grown. ed went back to the person who gave him the seeds and insulted him and blamed him for the fucking missing harvest...asshole, how could you!"

finish.  

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

I feel like a few things should be re-iterated in case they get lost in the thread.

Go "Like" the new Official Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/earthcoin.official

Can we reach out to the two other unofficial pages and "merge" them with the official one?

Vote for support:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400956.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417125

Investigation into the premine (tl;dr - premine isn't being dumped and at least 240 million is untouched):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379236.msg4516418#msg4516418

So far, it seems as though the portion that has been spent has been used to reward the app developers, faucets, people who have built out the community such as the news site http://earthcoin.eu - http://earthcointalk.com etc.

We really need an official Twitter presence (even if it is just an RSS feed from earthcoin.eu)
The Reddit needs some love.  Go subscribe and post everyone!

Also, participate in the Earthcointalk forums and lets get those ideas flowing.
That.

Plus, fast love spread on FB pages: http://codegambler.com/social/invite-all-friends-to-facebook-page-chrome/

Log on you gf, wife, son, daughter, mom, dad, friend FB accounts, and mass invite everybody on the FB page.

We could ask people to post Earth related pictures on the wall (of Earthcoin) and choose a winner >> he's getting EAC of course :-) There exist free contest apps for Facebook. Let's use them :-)
Trying to organize that soon too.

P.S.: If somebody wants to help keep the FB updated, feel free to PM me for details, I don't have that much time to do it, sadly.
skorms

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:59:06 AM

Dead coin lols. what's with that price on coinmarketprice
You know what's dead to me you!

Ignored Angry
24Kilo

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:01:48 AM

NOW I HAVE GONE FROM ANGRY TO... NOT SURE YET...
MAYBE VENGEFUL?!?!?!

My first post was #6777... as I write this... we are at post #6806... nearly 30 posts later... many directly in response to my first post.

Not ONE PERSON FROM THIS THREAD has taken the time to contribute anything to the MINING FOR FOOD project... NOT ONE OF YOU!!!

Nothing... not a comment, no advice, no suggestions, no offer to hold the public wallet... one person joined the group as far as I can tell... that is it... I am speechless and confounded.

This is not because this is 'my' project and why is no one helping me, nobody likes me, the world hates me or anything personal... no... I am ranting because...

There is 30,000EAC waiting to be spent, I have produce that needs to be sold, we have folks waiting for the produce to be delivered, ATXsilver has a product I am willing to buy for EAC... and no one is willing to offer 5 minutes of their time to become involved so that EAC start flowing across the globe... I am beyond angry... I am confused and devastated.

Do we need you to make this project work... no... Trafficlearn and I can go about our business without any community help or input, ATXsilver and I will start trading EAC for silver... no we don't need any of you lazy, complaining sods to make this work.

But it would nice since this is supposedly a community project using donations from the community of miners on http://eac.minebig.com/ to support various charities in Sydney, Australia that the EAC community(what community) would contribute to help make this project open and transparent for everyone involved... is that too much to ask???

It will cost you nothing but some time... we are not begging for free EAC... we are not asking for EAC donations... not asking you to donate goods and services to sell for EAC... all we are asking you to do is focus a bit of time and energy on the project to help start making EAC a working and usable currency.

Maybe AtlantisPlatform was right... this is a dead coin... this sure is a dead community... I am stunned by overwhelming apathy of the community... waiting for someone else to do something spectacular so you can dump your EAC and make your millions and piss off...

Maybe you are purely a speculator and trader... in it for the short-term... great... we need you... but you can do something in the interim until the price climbs to your sell point... hold a public wallet or offer an escrow service for the community... won't cost you a freaking EAC.

Maybe you are one of those with no miners and wanting to increase your holdings of EAC... got off your hands... find something that you can offer to the community for EAC... ATXsilver hit the nail on the head with silver... I would buy chocolates and coffee beans... I already offered EAC at a profit for someone to act as a purchasing agent for me.

I really do not need EAC... I do not have to do this... I am plenty of other things that I should be doing besides sitting at this keyboard wasting my life... I have a farm to run and manage, I am father and husband, studying a full-time nursing degree, work as security guard, am a high performance physical fitness trainer, plus I am helping start and build several brick & mortar businesses as well... I am promoting and working with the EAC community because I want to... the day I do not want to... you will never hear from me again.

I feel like the crytpo-currency community is filled with folks that are looking for a free ride and hand-out(whatever you do... do not ask me for free EAC)... a way to get rich quick... hangers on and parasites... folks that feel they are entitled and the world owes them something... well... let me tell you something sunshine... the only thing this world owes you is death... anything else between the cradle and grave is up to you.

Till I got to the end of this post, I almost deleted it... but since it is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back... you have to suffer the cost as well to have to read this.

Everyone here that wants to make the effort can ensure that EAC is successful... it is up to you to look at yourself and bring your talents and tools to the party... no contribution is too small.

_teknowiz_

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:06:47 AM

MAYBE VENGEFUL?!?!?!

My first post was #6777... as I write this... we are at post #6806... nearly 30 posts later... many directly in response to my first post.

Not ONE PERSON FROM THIS THREAD has taken the time to contribute anything to the MINING FOR FOOD project... NOT ONE OF YOU!!!

Nothing... not a comment, no advice, no suggestions, no offer to hold the public wallet... one person joined the group as far as I can tell... that is it... I am speechless and confounded.

This is not because this is 'my' project and why is no one helping me, nobody likes me, the world hates me or anything personal... no... I am ranting because...

There is 30,000EAC waiting to be spent, I have produce that needs to be sold, we have folks waiting for the produce to be delivered, ATXsilver has a product I am willing to buy for EAC... and no one is willing to offer 5 minutes of their time to become involved so that EAC start flowing across the globe... I am beyond angry... I am confused and devastated.

Do we need you to make this project work... no... Trafficlearn and I can go about our business without any community help or input, ATXsilver and I will start trading EAC for silver... no we don't need any of you lazy, complaining sods to make this work.

But it would nice since this is supposedly a community project using donations from the community of miners on http://eac.minebig.com/ to support various charities in Sydney, Australia that the EAC community(what community) would contribute to help make this project open and transparent for everyone involved... is that too much to ask???

It will cost you nothing but some time... we are not begging for free EAC... we are not asking for EAC donations... not asking you to donate goods and services to sell for EAC... all we are asking you to do is focus a bit of time and energy on the project to help start making EAC a working and usable currency.

Maybe AtlantisPlatform was right... this is a dead coin... this sure is a dead community... I am stunned by overwhelming apathy of the community... waiting for someone else to do something spectacular so you can dump your EAC and make your millions and piss off...

Maybe you are purely a speculator and trader... in it for the short-term... great... we need you... but you can do something in the interim until the price climbs to your sell point... hold a public wallet or offer an escrow service for the community... won't cost you a freaking EAC.

Maybe you are one of those with no miners and wanting to increase your holdings of EAC... got off your hands... find something that you can offer to the community for EAC... ATXsilver hit the nail on the head with silver... I would buy chocolates and coffee beans... I already offered EAC at a profit for someone to act as a purchasing agent for me.

I really do not need EAC... I do not have to do this... I am plenty of other things that I should be doing besides sitting at this keyboard wasting my life... I have a farm to run and manage, I am father and husband, studying a full-time nursing degree, work as security guard, am a high performance physical fitness trainer, plus I am helping start and build several brick & mortar businesses as well... I am promoting and working with the EAC community because I want to... the day I do not want to... you will never hear from me again.

I feel like the crytpo-currency community is filled with folks that are looking for a free ride and hand-out(whatever you do... do not ask me for free EAC)... a way to get rich quick... hangers on and parasites... folks that feel they are entitled and the world owes them something... well... let me tell you something sunshine... the only thing this world owes you is death... anything else between the cradle and grave is up to you.

Till I got to the end of this post, I almost deleted it... but since it is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back... you have to suffer the cost as well to have to read this.

Everyone here that wants to make the effort can ensure that EAC is successful... it is up to you to look at yourself and bring your talents and tools to the party... no contribution is too small.

can i plz haz sum free eac?

eTQLypGUoYBdr5RUpw25Fdjg1eu5hxUkPd

jokin man.. that's your eac addy. give it time. plants don't grow in days. you gotta nurture, even if no one else is.
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:12:01 AM

MAYBE VENGEFUL?!?!?!

Hah, slow down partner, some of us want to help, but the day job limits the amount of time available to dedicate to side projects.

The tone was a bit harsh, but the point well made.  There are things that we could be doing to promote the growth of EAC.  For starters, if we're talking about personal trades for goods, we should be using the WTS/WTT thread on Earthcointalk.  That would help keep things organized.  I'll be listing some things that I've been interested in selling for EAC shortly.

As far as online exchanges for goods, we should start incorporating our newest friends, www.coinpayments.com and www.cryptokopen.eu, into our model.  ATXSilver, how do you accept payment for gold/silver on your page?

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

We have been recruiting more Hash for the pools actively tonight....and a lot of people outside of this forum are now very interested...they are joining the pool as we speak....

Where is WesandEAC?  maybe he can hold the wallet?

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:25:45 AM

Anyone know real, physical shop on Earth that accept EAC?

I do not have a retail shop-front... but to anyone in the Sydney, Australia basin... I sell my produce at the EQ Village Market at Fox Studios/Moore Park each Wednesday and Saturday from about 08:00 to 12:00 and I will happily accept EAC for payment. You would need to contact me prior to coming, that can be by E-mail or SMS, to make sure I am personally there. We can sort out prepayment or I will sell the veggies on credit(you make payment when you get back home or to the office)... there is plenty of wireless... so if you bring a laptop... you can make the payment at the time of purchase... whatever... I will make it as easy as possible for you.

Not quite a real, physical shop, but a real, physical location where you can buy real, physical goods for EAC.

i like what your doing. you have a pm. I'm sry... I think that "coming down to sydney" was inapprehensible... sry

YES COME TO "AUSTIN CASH 4 GOLD" - 8617 BURNET ROAD IN AUSTIN TEXAS - I AM THE STORE MANAGER I WILL SELL YOU ANY ITEM IN THE SHOP IN EXCHANGE FOR EARTHCOIN!!!!!! 512-614-4763 Open 10-6 M-F & 10-5 on Saturday!

Well people, i think that we can call this ONE FOR THE TEAM! (EAC)!

It is all good
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:39:55 AM

i wrote a story for all the unsatisfied scoundrels here...

"someone gives ed some seeds and sais it will grow and give you nice apples. ed planted the seed, but after 3 weeks not a single apple has grown. ed went back to the person who gave him the seeds and insulted him and blamed him for the fucking missing harvest...asshole, how could you!"

finish.  

I am sorry if i did not give credit for any of the real world help you are doing to promote EAC if you are, it just happened to be a post i seen after the last day or two of reading every 5th post being atlantis qqing lol....
There are quite a few people who are helping, if i did not mention you it is purely out of my own lazyness not to read the first sections of the EAC thread to see who the "original" and most dedicated supporters are in the forum thread.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
lucoia

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:44:21 AM

MAYBE VENGEFUL?!?!?!

If you (and whoever else got news about EAC) short that out to ~100 chars in news form and PM it to me, I can post it on the official FB page.

Something like: "New Mining for Food project... etc. etc." "Link"
24Kilo

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:50:57 AM

OK... I have calmed down... wow... I can get throw a real tantrum!!!

Here is the market stand in Sydney where you can buy our fruit and vegetables for EAC...

I have sent the details to CoinGirl to add to her EAC shops map.
24Kilo

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:00:13 AM

If you (and whoever else got news about EAC) short that out to ~100 chars in news form and PM it to me, I can post it on the official FB page.

Something like: "New Mining for Food project... etc. etc." "Link"

There are plenty of details over at EarthCoinTalk... I am not trying to steal traffic from here... just trying make it as efficient as possible by keeping all information in one place instead od scouring 100's of posts... not only will I miss something important, but unlike today, I do not normally have time keep up with all the posts here.

Contact Trafficlearn aka James... I am sure he can provide you with a blurb for Facebook.

FYI... We/I am not on Facebook, Twitter, or any of the social media networks nor will do we ever plan to... just not enough time in the day.
Pages: « 1 ... 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 [336] 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: