Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:06:24 AM

24Kilo I appreciate what you're trying to do with the food project (I really do), but please stop acting so entitled. Making giant red letters calling this community a bunch of losers isn't going to do anything to help your cause.

Perhaps try to be a bit less aggressive and instead kindly ask for people to help out. Make it clear that the project should be discussed on the earthcointalk forum and ask that people please go there and add some suggestions / contribute.

I don't think your previous posts were quite coming across as clear as you might have hoped and then going on to telling people how awful they are for not contributing to the project really is quite the wrong way to go about getting support.

You're trying to do a good thing, but no one should be expected to help, so don't get angry when they don't. Focus a bit more on supporting people to volunteer their help and I think you'll do much better.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinGirl

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:10:16 AM

First map with physical places that accept Earthcoins:
http://www.bitpla.net/p/where-to-spend-earthcoin.html
  Grin

Dont forget to like and share page. ....Spread the world
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:45:39 AM

The marketing message "will not be stopped by any man, or any army" is potentially a problem in the context of some countries.

Owning or promoting this coin might be perceived as a subversive political action... for some, the prudent thing to do is to no get involved.

I am not making statement about agreeing or not about the message. I own quite a lot of EAC, but I believe that an anti-government tone is harmful to its global adoption.

TL;DR
    Please drop the "will not be defeated by...any army" from the marketing.
Very much +1, I meant to mention this some time ago.

Also, the "will not be stopped" bit, we shouldn't even be suggesting that it could be stopped.

We need a new strapline......
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:01:22 AM

24Kilo I appreciate what you're trying to do with the food project (I really do), but please stop acting so entitled. Making giant red letters calling this community a bunch of losers isn't going to do anything to help your cause.

Perhaps try to be a bit less aggressive and instead kindly ask for people to help out. Make it clear that the project should be discussed on the earthcointalk forum and ask that people please go there and add some suggestions / contribute.

I don't think your previous posts were quite coming across as clear as you might have hoped and then going on to telling people how awful they are for not contributing to the project really is quite the wrong way to go about getting support.

You're trying to do a good thing, but no one should be expected to help, so don't get angry when they don't. Focus a bit more on supporting people to volunteer their help and I think you'll do much better.

You are right... I have gotten a bit mean about the situation...

One thing that needs to be clarified... this is not my project... the project was initiated by Trafficlearn aka James... it was all his idea and he approached me in regards to supplying the produce needed for the project... I am only supporting project.

To anyone who wishes to provide support to the Mining for Food project which is the brainchild of Trafficlearn... please visit the Mining for Food project forum at EarthCoinTalk with your ideas and contributions. Here is the link to that forum -

http://earthcointalk.org/groups/mining-for-food/

Thanks!
MrMoth

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:03:26 AM

The marketing message "will not be stopped by any man, or any army" is potentially a problem in the context of some countries.

Owning or promoting this coin might be perceived as a subversive political action... for some, the prudent thing to do is to no get involved.

I am not making statement about agreeing or not about the message. I own quite a lot of EAC, but I believe that an anti-government tone is harmful to its global adoption.

TL;DR
    Please drop the "will not be defeated by...any army" from the marketing.
Very much +1, I meant to mention this some time ago.

Also, the "will not be stopped" bit, we shouldn't even be suggesting that it could be stopped.

We need a new strapline......

I think the marketing as a whole could use a good thorough polishing. Things like this and some of the text and layout of the main website could definitely look and feel a bit more professional and investor-friendly.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:11:00 AM

One thing that needs to be clarified... this is not my project... the project was initiated by Trafficlearn aka James... it was all his idea and he approached me in regards to supplying the produce needed for the project... I am only supporting project.

To anyone who wishes to provide support to the Mining for Food project which is the brainchild of Trafficlearn... please visit the Mining for Food project forum at EarthCoinTalk with your ideas and contributions. Here is the link to that forum -

Thanks!

i doubt that "Trafficlearn" is really  interested. He just announced his own coin...  Roll Eyes

I'm getting tired of all the alt coins
WesandEAC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:44:37 AM

Hello community,

I can not even believe what I am seeing here everyday as we work behind the scenes on rebranding and taking all of your comments to heart!  All of them.  Can't respond to every comment or criticism but I can tell you it is read.  A few minds have limitations, all of your collective minds know no bounds.  Although there are thousands of us with EarthCoin promoting and spreading education about what we believe to be a stable money supply with transparency, a dev team and a community that is just minting content by the minute, we are still only thousands.  Further more we are separated by Countries and Oceans and thankfully through the miracle of our P2P networks we are connected, but loosely connected right now.  Produce being sold in Australia, and AWESOME looking produce at that, is simply incredible.  I have told a friend of mine outside of Sydney about it however she is so far away she can not take advantage of the situation.  By the end of this year I completely expect a few dozen people in the area to be taking advantage of that offer!

Gold and Silver being sold for EAC's you have got to be kidding me!?  EAC is far from a tree-hugging brand in my mind and this is just another example of that.  It is for everyone.  We are so hopeful for the things that are to come and for the level of coin creation that is occurring it is amazing this has stayed at this level relatively stable.  Remember the parameter of the coin, it is important to know.  Two to three years from now we simply hope EAC can be worth $1 or $10-$12 Billion in market cap.  There could be development from the community by then that could take it well beyond that limit and that is up to fate and karma.

Today alone, I asked two banks, VISA, a coffee shop, grocery store and a cab if they accepted EarthCoin.  Two people asked me what it was.  I do my part everyday. Wink
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:08:43 AM

I'm working (coding) on something that the devs of EAC and the community will surely like. Coding the hell out to build something what this crazy crypto world needs.

Stay tuned, ~ 55% are already done.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:12:22 AM

I'm working (coding) on something that the devs of EAC and the community will surely like. Coding the hell out to build something what this crazy crypto world needs.

Stay tuned, ~ 55% are already done.

Oh Mord,   please tell me more! Wink

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:24:39 AM

55 percent of hashrate?  Grin

In Pump and Dump we trust.
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:28:14 AM

Oops just posted this in the wrong thread (SORRY IF YOU CAUGHT THAT).

Interesting how we (the internal team) find things in our daily scrape of sites and aren't even aware of them as they are built.

http://wikicompany.org/market/

Please get involved:

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/eartcoin-marketplace-experiment-feedback-wanted/

+1 EAC family!

I was just going to build out our merchant page too and I feel it's redundant now, we'll use this and just keep populating it.

EDIT: Whoever did it please reach out - let's chat directly, gonna hook you up with eac too to say thanks for your creative thinking. Maybe let's also get a good domain for it.

EDIT 2: Please fix the meta - 'eartcoin'

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:37:51 AM

I commonly type eartcoin too - probably worth tagging everything with that too so it shows up in people's searches

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:15:57 AM

There's actually quite a lot happening that is missing from this thread - will try to cross post more however everyone please please please do your best to also sign up and take part at http://earthcointalk.org/forums/ - you'll probably see newest stuff pop out there before it reaches here. *And when you do - please do your best to post it here if someone hasn't yet.

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:25:38 AM

Grin

YEA nice one !!   good to see some one realy make such things , TOP !  and i like it  Cheesy

oke people let that map grow like never before !!  more and more  Wink
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:26:51 AM

Grin

YEA nice one !!   good to see some one realy make such things , TOP !  and i like it  Cheesy

oke people let that map grow like never before !!  more and more  Wink

You can actually populate it with all the merchants at - https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory - since they all accept eac now Smiley Put priority on the mining stuff as we want to offset miners dumps and hope they buy mining accessories/needs with eac instead.

bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:33:27 AM

Anyone know real, physical shop on Earth that accept EAC?

I do not have a retail shop-front... but to anyone in the Sydney, Australia basin... I sell my produce at the EQ Village Market at Fox Studios/Moore Park each Wednesday and Saturday from about 08:00 to 12:00 and I will happily accept EAC for payment. You would need to contact me prior to coming, that can be by E-mail or SMS, to make sure I am personally there. We can sort out prepayment or I will sell the veggies on credit(you make payment when you get back home or to the office)... there is plenty of wireless... so if you bring a laptop... you can make the payment at the time of purchase... whatever... I will make it as easy as possible for you.

Not quite a real, physical shop, but a real, physical location where you can buy real, physical goods for EAC.

Wish I lived in Australia....
You are inspiring...

+1
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:37:50 AM

Thanks!

i doubt that "Trafficlearn" is really  interested. He just announced his own coin...  Roll Eyes

Untrue....I am staying the course as usual....all part of the master plan

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Ait

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:38:47 AM

Thanks!

Is this your first new coin or have you developed one before?

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:45:22 AM

Thanks!

Is this your first new coin or have you developed one before?

No this is not the teams first coin by any stretch.....i am newer to the game....but this thread is not about me...its about EAC and what we are tring to do as a community  Grin   i believe in this coin form day one and still do....you can always visit the other thread to chat about that....this industry is in for a lot of new and exciting growing pains.

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:59:47 AM

NOW I HAVE GONE FROM ANGRY TO... NOT SURE YET...
MAYBE VENGEFUL?!?!?!

My first post was #6777... as I write this... we are at post #6806... nearly 30 posts later... many directly in response to my first post.

Not ONE PERSON FROM THIS THREAD has taken the time to contribute anything to the MINING FOR FOOD project... NOT ONE OF YOU!!!

Nothing... not a comment, no advice, no suggestions, no offer to hold the public wallet... one person joined the group as far as I can tell... that is it... I am speechless and confounded.

This is not because this is 'my' project and why is no one helping me, nobody likes me, the world hates me or anything personal... no... I am ranting because...

There is 30,000EAC waiting to be spent, I have produce that needs to be sold, we have folks waiting for the produce to be delivered, ATXsilver has a product I am willing to buy for EAC... and no one is willing to offer 5 minutes of their time to become involved so that EAC start flowing across the globe... I am beyond angry... I am confused and devastated.

Do we need you to make this project work... no... Trafficlearn and I can go about our business without any community help or input, ATXsilver and I will start trading EAC for silver... no we don't need any of you lazy, complaining sods to make this work.

But it would nice since this is supposedly a community project using donations from the community of miners on http://eac.minebig.com/ to support various charities in Sydney, Australia that the EAC community(what community) would contribute to help make this project open and transparent for everyone involved... is that too much to ask???

It will cost you nothing but some time... we are not begging for free EAC... we are not asking for EAC donations... not asking you to donate goods and services to sell for EAC... all we are asking you to do is focus a bit of time and energy on the project to help start making EAC a working and usable currency.

Maybe AtlantisPlatform was right... this is a dead coin... this sure is a dead community... I am stunned by overwhelming apathy of the community... waiting for someone else to do something spectacular so you can dump your EAC and make your millions and piss off...

Maybe you are purely a speculator and trader... in it for the short-term... great... we need you... but you can do something in the interim until the price climbs to your sell point... hold a public wallet or offer an escrow service for the community... won't cost you a freaking EAC.

Maybe you are one of those with no miners and wanting to increase your holdings of EAC... got off your hands... find something that you can offer to the community for EAC... ATXsilver hit the nail on the head with silver... I would buy chocolates and coffee beans... I already offered EAC at a profit for someone to act as a purchasing agent for me.

I really do not need EAC... I do not have to do this... I am plenty of other things that I should be doing besides sitting at this keyboard wasting my life... I have a farm to run and manage, I am father and husband, studying a full-time nursing degree, work as security guard, am a high performance physical fitness trainer, plus I am helping start and build several brick & mortar businesses as well... I am promoting and working with the EAC community because I want to... the day I do not want to... you will never hear from me again.

I feel like the crytpo-currency community is filled with folks that are looking for a free ride and hand-out(whatever you do... do not ask me for free EAC)... a way to get rich quick... hangers on and parasites... folks that feel they are entitled and the world owes them something... well... let me tell you something sunshine... the only thing this world owes you is death... anything else between the cradle and grave is up to you.

Till I got to the end of this post, I almost deleted it... but since it is 15 minutes of my life I will never get back... you have to suffer the cost as well to have to read this.

Everyone here that wants to make the effort can ensure that EAC is successful... it is up to you to look at yourself and bring your talents and tools to the party... no contribution is too small.

Sorry, I was sleeping. But the moment I woke up and read through previous days posts, I thought that you are inspiring.

I would like to contribute/help. Tell me how and I am in.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: