Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:22:19 AM

There is some really weird stuff going on. I knew something was not right today.

Total panic sell. Everyone thinks it will fall to 96 again it seems. I am calling the bluff.

I do think it will correct a little, maybe get into the 140's or so. It just went up too unnaturally fast to remain stable.
There is no way it'll ever go back to 90 (think that was the low).
If it goes below 100 again, I'm going to put up a 100 BTC buy wall.
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

There is some really weird stuff going on. I knew something was not right today.

Total panic sell. Everyone thinks it will fall to 96 again it seems. I am calling the bluff.

I do think it will correct a little, maybe get into the 140's or so. It just went up too unnaturally fast to remain stable.

It's stable on coinex, but cryptsy is off.

EDIT: Til you sold there... lol

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

OK this is how I am starting to see things. Before this last huge spike EAC was on a down trend continuously hitting a low of 92. Since then there has been A LOT of pumping. But even over the past few days since the price has jumped, the second it is not being pumped it quickly falls back down gaining almost no momentum from the pump. Even then it then needs multiple buy walls to prevent it from totally sinking. Why does a coin that just rose 150% in price need to be propped up continuously. If its not being pumped its always on a down trend. It seems like many people do not have confidence in eac and are merely riding the pumps. There is zero buy support outside of the pumps and buy walls. The fact that the difficulty was sitting at 13-25 most of today at record high prices just reinforces that idea. Now this thread the past few days as become a graveyard. I don't really get it. I really liked eac and thought it had a lot of potential but Im really starting to change my mind somewhat.  Undecided

I also really hate how the price is always manipulated so much and its not just a little, it's total blatant manipulation constantly 24/7. Its a real turn off because you can't really get a sense of what the market is like because people are just making the price whatever they feel like at the time.
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:36:20 AM

OK this is how I am starting to see things. Before this last huge spike EAC was on a down trend continuously hitting a low of 92. Since then there has been A LOT of pumping. But even over the past few days since the price has jumped, the second it is not being pumped it quickly falls back down gaining almost no momentum from the pump. Even then it then needs multiple buy walls to prevent it from totally sinking. Why does a coin that just rose 150% in price need to be propped up continuously. If its not being pumped its always on a down trend. It seems like many people do not have confidence in eac and are merely riding the pumps. There is zero buy support outside of the pumps and buy walls. The fact that the difficulty was sitting at 13-25 most of today at record high prices just reinforces that idea. Now this thread the past few days as become a graveyard. I don't really get it. I really liked eac and thought it had a lot of potential but Im really starting to change my mind somewhat.  Undecided I also really hate how the price is manipulated so much and its not just a little it total blatant manipulation constantly. Its a real turn off becuase you can't really get a sense of what the market is like because people are just making the price whatever they want.

I beginning to change my mind on EAC , I will finally give up on EAC soon.  EAC seems like team of IT guy and lack of marketing abilities.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:37:17 AM

OK this is how I am starting to see things. Before this last huge spike EAC was on a down trend continuously hitting a low of 92. Since then there has been A LOT of pumping. But even over the past few days since the price has jumped, the second it is not being pumped it quickly falls back down gaining almost no momentum from the pump. Even then it then needs multiple buy walls to prevent it from totally sinking. Why does a coin that just rose 150% in price need to be propped up continuously. If its not being pumped its always on a down trend. It seems like many people do not have confidence in eac and are merely riding the pumps. There is zero buy support outside of the pumps and buy walls. The fact that the difficulty was sitting at 13-25 most of today at record high prices just reinforces that idea. Now this thread the past few days as become a graveyard. I don't really get it. I really liked eac and thought it had a lot of potential but Im really starting to change my mind somewhat.  Undecided

I also really hate how the price is always manipulated so much and its not just a little, it's total blatant manipulation constantly 24/7. Its a real turn off because you can't really get a sense of what the market is like because people are just making the price whatever they want.

until the 1st everything is gonna be pumped and dumped. Wont be till after the chinese situation is settled will prices make sense
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:37:50 AM

If it wasn't for all this recent pumping we would be at 50 satoshi right now.
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:38:38 AM

I also really hate how the price is always manipulated so much and its not just a little, it's total blatant manipulation constantly 24/7. Its a real turn off because you can't really get a sense of what the market is like because people are just making the price whatever they want.

until the 1st everything is gonna be pumped and dumped. Wont be till after the chinese situation is settled will prices make sense

What exactly is the Chinese situation right now and how does it relate to the first? I think I missed this info. I know the Chinese have pumped all kinds of alts lately thats it.
laura@@

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:40:40 AM

I also really hate how the price is always manipulated so much and its not just a little, it's total blatant manipulation constantly 24/7. Its a real turn off because you can't really get a sense of what the market is like because people are just making the price whatever they feel like at the time.
There is no ppl even interested to manipulate the market. You should be happy now!

æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:41:50 AM

I think middlecoin has to do with the lower interest in EAC as of late. The pwn it all the time, swinging the difficulty like a wrecking ball.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Nerull

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:44:53 AM

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/china-just-popped-the-bitcoin-bubble
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:45:15 AM

Now coinex is starting to tank. I took a look at some other alt prices that were recently pumped up from new Chinese investors and they are all dropping too on the Chinese exchange.
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:47:34 AM

How new is this news? Like in the last few hours?
laura@@

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:48:15 AM

Now coinex is starting to tank. I took a look at some other alt prices that were recently pumped up from new Chinese investors and they are all dropping too on the Chinese exchange.

Chinese will back to market after Chinese new year, but i don't think EAC have a marketing team exist.

æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Nerull

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:50:37 AM

its not new news. However if you will notice the date is the 24th, so the chinese are pumping and dumping their little hearts out to make as much as they can before cashout deadline.
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:57:26 AM

lol someone attempted a small buy wall at 196 and it got smoked in like 5 seconds. If eac is to have any hope, the price needs to correct itself and grow naturally. Enough of this yoyo bs.
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:01:13 AM

its not new news. However if you will notice the date is the 24th, so the chinese are pumping and dumping their little hearts out to make as much as they can before cashout deadline.

The article was written over a month ago, this isn't anything new.  Bitcoin has plummeted and since recovered.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:02:17 AM

Said this before say this again, "1 month old".

Im not hating, I was invested in eac the most of all my coins. I said before that all this pumping was not good for eac long term but people were just happy to see movement that wasn't down.
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:03:10 AM

The article was written over a month ago, this isn't anything new.  Bitcoin has plummeted and since recovered.

Bitcoin is in the 700's again right now.
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:06:42 AM

Where is everyone for this vote?  We were able to post impressive numbers on the last two votes, now we're not even breaking 100?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428566.100

Let's rally guys, once again we have an opportunity to tally another win for EAC.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
holzer

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:07:38 AM

Hashcows is currently mining eac and the difficulty is only 22. IS noone mining eac anymore except for the multi pools?
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: