Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
laura@@

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:16:11 AM

I am still working on the iPhone app guys. Together with the IPad app.

I have some private problems to handle and want to fix a common mistake people don't get with these cryptocoins.

Because the app saves your address it can show your wallet worth in dollars and btc (euro added) and so on but when you send coins to exchange or someone the address changes always. Even if you didn't send all.

Does anyone know how to follow the new adress ? Because some testers were all upset after a change and thought their wallet is empty.

Apple doesnt support mobile coin apps, just to let you know, your effort is useless.

They don't allow apps that lets you send and receive coins get your facts updated. The app I am making is not for that. We all know you cant get it on AppStore.
Arend even then the dev of earthcoin wants to precede to making an wallet app for the jail broken community
+1 sale point.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:09:18 AM

To EAC Devs,

Please talk to the host of Middlecoin. His relentless, brief rapes of EAC have ruined mining interest by spiking difficulty, making mining worthless, and no one knows when to buy or sell because of their mass dumping of several BTCs worth. EAC is not even close to one of the most profitable to mine most times, but they still rape it regardless. They want it dead.

Check this out, my address at MC. On friday, you see where my balance goes straight up? MC finally dumped most of their 5x coins. You may recall this was the moment EAC tanked and a pumper was warring with a dumper (MC).
http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/175juTRPfiAMxjLfGMtA7QDJPn3YLqPkt1.html

If they don't stop this raping, I am afraid I may never care enough about this coin again to see it to fruition.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:28:23 AM

To EAC Devs,

Please talk to the host of Middlecoin. His relentless, brief rapes of EAC have ruined mining interest by spiking difficulty, making mining worthless, and no one knows when to buy or sell because of their mass dumping of several BTCs worth. EAC is not even close to one of the most profitable to mine most times, but they still rape it regardless. They want it dead.

Check this out, my address at MC. On friday, you see where my balance goes straight up? MC finally dumped most of their 5x coins. You may recall this was the moment EAC tanked and a pumper was warring with a dumper (MC).
http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/175juTRPfiAMxjLfGMtA7QDJPn3YLqPkt1.html

If they don't stop this raping, I am afraid I may never care enough about this coin again to see it to fruition.

Such is this ecosystem - there will always be a radar detector for radar detectors for detectors of radar detectors for...... . .. . We have no advantage/disadvantage compared to other coins, our block type/random helps but I doubt me reaching out to any automation system asking "please stop playing with our coin" is going to do much other than potentially ask for more of the same. In time I'm sure variables will change. I don't tend to give MC that much credit, and or they can do the same to any/all future and existing coins.

The team is excited and we're doing a lot of stuff here that will be reflected on the front end in the coming weeks - we ask for everyone's patience while we develop and rollout the new tweaks and assets.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Anubite

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:48:38 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 03:57:08 AM by Anubite

To EAC Devs,

Such is this ecosystem - there will always be a radar detector for radar detectors for detectors of radar detectors for...... . .. . We have no advantage/disadvantage compared to other coins, our block type/random helps but I doubt me reaching out to any automation system asking "please stop playing with our coin" is going to do much other than potentially ask for more of the same. In time I'm sure variables will change. I don't tend to give MC that much credit, and or they can do the same to any/all future and existing coins.

The team is excited and we're doing a lot of stuff here that will be reflected on the front end in the coming weeks - we ask for everyone's patience while we develop and rollout the new tweaks and assets.

Thank you for the swift reply. Yes, sadly, not much can be done. If he were respectable, he would stop, but he is not. This coin's constant difficulty updates have made it a more viable option for them to abuse. They just steal a few blocks, leave, and the difficulty is back to low in a few minutes. They then repeat to other coins that have low readjustments. Such a catch 22, as too high could risk freezing a coin. There is just too much supply. I want to mine, but because of them I might as well mine anything else and buy EAC with the proceeds.

I would also like to note that the 2x and 5x have invited the wrong kind of crowd (pumpers, dumpers, minesweepers) into EAC too early in it's lifespan. You get people who don't give a damn showing up with 16mh/s-100mh/s rigs, plus middlecoin, all pumping and dumping, bombing the difficulty to hell while selling all the 5x at twice the price of what 1x and 2x were going for. It's no fun.

If someone is a pro and knows how to stick a wrench in MCs gears, that would rock.  Wink (edit: nothing illegal, to clarify. just realized this sounds bad)

I wish they would at least split their hashpower over three coins. Might be all it would take.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:56:06 AM

To EAC Devs,

Dear boss:
I got response from Bter, I already sent you a message for detail. please check your inbox.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
WesandEAC

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:47:07 AM

To EAC Devs,

Dear boss:
I got response from Bter, I already sent you a message for detail. please check your inbox.

I got your message.  I will put an email together for them for some understanding.  But 40,000 people in a month and $250,000 USD per day traded is more than enough of a message about the coins viability.  It is an exchanges loss if they do not list the coin - not ours.  In time the truth will begin to unfold and the base will be 500,000 and counting - it is inevitable.  EAC has a brand identity and a level of transparency and development that no other coin has.  That is quite obvious after only one moth.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

Regarding the MiddleCoin issue, I am waiting for the 1st developer introducing a more flexible block target. So when the difficulty shots up big, the block target get an extra delay for x number of blocks. When the difficulty drops, it will be the other way around.
The idea behind it is to make the huge spikes useless and allow the stable miners not too lose when the big hashes move away.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:53:38 AM

Diff retarget every block is absolutelly OK. All other kinds of retargets have negative impact on the transaction speed stability. Dont give silly advices just because one pool is selling out all coins. When the coin gets older, the fresh mined coins will not affect the market as much, it needs time. Or do someone complain about Bitcoin miners selling their bitcoins instantly?

In Pump and Dump we trust.
nesco1805

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:20:49 AM

Diff retarget every block is absolutelly OK. All other kinds of retargets have negative impact on the transaction speed stability. Dont give silly advices just because one pool is selling out all coins. When the coin gets older, the fresh mined coins will not affect the market as much, it needs time. Or do someone complain about Bitcoin miners selling their bitcoins instantly?

That is correct Smiley
The basic idea behind diff. retarget is steady rate of coin generation.

And concerning multipools, you don't get more protection than diff retarget every block. Hell... this makes EAC practically immune to multipools.

All other alternatives are asking form more problems.
1st solution is... what? Banning people from mining "your" coin? RLY??
Then there is 2nd solution with delaying diff retarget - Basically what you are saying is: I want same amount of coins; I dont care if more ppl are mining it.
So in effect there is MORE EAC generated and therefore more devaluation.

BTW these are solution to what problem again? Problem of ppl mining your coin...rly... Roll Eyes

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:33:52 AM

Waiting for the next pump  Roll Eyes
captainfuture

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:36:20 AM

EAC is traded against DOGE on https://coinex.pw now!
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:54:55 AM

ever get that sinking feeling that dodge will overtake ltc and make all the ltc you hold worthless
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:34:40 PM

ever get that sinking feeling that dodge will overtake ltc and make all the ltc you hold worthless

don't think that will/can happen - I mean - that would make plenty of people multimillionaires overnight

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Nerull

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:41:35 PM

quiet similiar to the rise of ltc Wink

Well im hedging my bets, got a bunch of eac,sxc and anoncoin (ouch).
n00b2013

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:41:51 PM

don't think that will/can happen - I mean - that would make plenty of people multimillionaires overnight

its mostly hype, i wouldnt worry bout doge much and def no chance of overcoming ltc
Nerull

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

its mostly hype, i wouldnt worry bout doge much and def no chance of overcoming ltc

thats the thing with cryptos, they have no worth outside what people are willing to pay for them. Get enough hype anything can happen
n00b2013

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

thats the thing with cryptos, they have no worth outside what people are willing to pay for them. Get enough hype anything can happen

true shorterm, not so true longterm, hype is not all thats holding btc and ltc Wink
Hyperjack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

Those who swing trade this beast are going too be on the outside looking in IMO!
Cheers!
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:03:47 PM

for now, there are only a few coins where you can easily throw around 10BTC and not disturb the value that much. So that is why (i guess) Doge and Lot and such coins are poular at the moment and I guess will be untill a new star rises. If you look on the numbers on the exchanges, that means they are not held for long term. If you look at the number on EAC or even WDC, once you buy for 10 BTC, you will see a huge price gap coming.
Hyperjack

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:07:42 PM

We need a UTM app...ATM is old school! Unify the Money...or Unify dat Money (UDM) for the playas.
Funds at your fingertips...Sounds good!
Pages: « 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 [391] 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: