Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 125
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you panic?  (Read 7752 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
As far as i know the bounty token will be distributed to the participants after all of investors will have received their tokens and the token has already listed on the exchange site. There is no reason to distributed the bounty token before all of the distribution to the investors will be completed. I never see that
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:22 AM

As I have seen mostly tokens are distributed to bounty hunters after some time after ICO took place. Which means as most of them sell tokens there is going to be the dip. Not to mention that people who buy into among the first ones, in pre ICO with a lot of bonuses likely sell vast amount of tokens at the beginning of tokens being on exchanges. This patron repeats it self over and over again. But if project has great time with great idea and if they can deliver, then this dumping is only temporary and it is not something you should be concerned about much.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

I am not panicking at all. I only take out money to live on and the res tof my coins I am waiting for next big bull run if and when it happens to sell off some and then keep growing the rest. I am gong to hold some coins long term like PUNDI X. I got in yesterday and they are doing airdrops of 7.55 a month for PUNDIX hodlers so I got in yesterday and will just grow that bag until I get a million PUNDIX. I will buy all the dips until I hit that target. If PUNDIX ever even hits 10 cents, that will be a nice little bag to hodl.  Grin

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

To be honest just a few ico just like you say. Average ico distributes bounty tokens after ico is completed and after the investor receives his token.
But if there's ico as you say, then I will not panic, because ico is not finished yet and I'm sure the developers have planned the decisions they took.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

I think no, there are times when the price of tokens that we have it's price does not match our expectations. we have to be ready about it. what needs to be done is to stay calm and positive thoughts. lest the decision be taken ends with regret. if we can still hold it, why not. a true trader should always be optimistic. that the market price will rise again and according to what is expected.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

it should be understood that if you invest in ICO or participate in the bounty then there is no reason for panic if the price for the current moment has fallen below the price of the ICO. We have at least 6 months to see the project show its vitality and development. during this time the price will recover. Perhaps we will get less profit, but we will not merge our investments into zero on a panic

sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

This is a common situation in the ICO, because many of them are simply scam non-viable. We have to sell, because hold in this case is useless
Cilorku

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

I think this is quite annoying and frantic, we hope that the token price can be pumped with a better value I just take money to live and return my coins. it seems like those who are selling just want to get instant profits.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Before, when I was inexperienced I was panicking because every drop now I take it more calmly. Everything comes with experience
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Do not panic, because the project is just running. and takes time to stabilize the price of the token.
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

First of all, the proportion of the bounty threads is very small.
So that doesn't happen. You're just panicking.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Yeah I guess that is very concerning thing. I saw similar coin like BitGuild, the platform token is called as PLAT which got dumped by many investors itself on the fork delta and thus they have dumped the prices for future trades even lower than what they had promise. This is shamless way of doing the business and it is so stupid that people are actually getting greedy and selling panicky with whatever rates they are getting in the first place. So yeah I dont like the idea of getting such sells at all. Its complete loss for ourselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

I don't care about these guys whom sell token on ETD of FDT it'll not make the price of token which I'm holding decrease, it'll be a good chance for other investors to collect these token with lower price than the price they can get from ICO project Smiley). Let's buy and just wait until these token listed on official exchange, I think those guys whom sold their token on ETD will be regret Smiley)

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

Panicking in a market is normal reaction of the traders. Psychology speaking, we are all experiencing panic when it comes in trading industry. I say it is a normal because we have care in our investment specially, if we have small one. It is usual to be a panic seller but we should think many times before we quit with our investment. If we can fight our emotions to the market then definitely, we can earn a lot.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

I don't join ICO programs, just waiting for the moment their tokens are listed on exchange sites. I will read their roadmap, white paper and follow their community. If I see this is a good project, I will buy in the deep from panic sellers.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

a condition that made me panic was that when I saw that the price of the market began to move away from the profits, it had an anxious and emotional effect that I decided to sell my coins, although in the future the value of the coin rose sharply.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

When you choose a ICO you should believe in it. Look carefully at the ICO you intend to join, but do not listen to other people. You will regret not finding out thoroughly and when to see price go below ICO price you will panic sell off.
salinaangel

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

yeah i do panic sometimes, which is normal i guess lol.hope it will take much more time to me to become more confident, so i won't panic and hold on over my precious cryptocurrency
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

this situation is only temporary, because the potential project will not doubt this, even investors also buy the tokens from the sale of token bounty and they will get a profit when the token price corresponds to the rate of ICO
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 125
  Print  

Jump to: