Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:04:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 602 times)
CryptoIsTFuture (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

Actually most of the people in crypto world are only for investing to gain a lot of profits.
The coin that I can only to used in my country, it's only bitcoin for online payment, like paying bills .
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Honestly when I can - yes I pay for things in bitcoin, cuz why not. There are many places where you and I can use crypto online. If we want it to succeed as medium of exchange, as a currency then yes we have ti spend it. But it can succedd even without it, even by it being seen as an asset. Thing is that many people are here in crypto because of the fact that they can make money or flip money is the better term. They are not in for the basic principles that crypto can offer.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

For now, most tokens are still in their early stages.
So far, only the hype.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
If that coin or token had already a good amount then that's the time that my token or coin will be going to use or maybe really to sell. Once the coin or token has not a good value then maybe better hold more time and wait for the right time to sell or use it.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

As for now, i didn't use yet my tokens. I just keep it as a savings and earning more of it. When i have enough, then why not, i am planning on buying something with my coins.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Hi Folks,

Youve got a point on this one as many of us are just holding their coins in the wallet and wait for how longto increase each value,maybe because only bitcoin and some other altcoins are being accepted worldwide so the remaining coins or tokens are being use for trading purposes only and waiting for the right time to be accepted in any transactions or services
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

Hi Folks,

Thanks for some airdrops and small bounty I have a lot of coins, but I don't manage to sell it. Thats why almost everything ICOs which drop their coins ussually don't listing a long time in some exchange instead of some DEX.
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

Hi Folks,

you have pointed out the main problem of crypto community - speculators who have no interest in the whole technology, only to get rich very quickly. You're right, we have to use tokens in order for them to be worth something
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

there is no place where you can use your altcoins or tokens. so your attempts in convincing them to "use" these useless coins are going to fail as long as they have no real use cases. in fact they are right to only want profit out of them.

try to stick with bitcoin if you want real usages. there are millions of merchants accepting bitcoin already. show them how it is done.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

I use cryptocurrencies to earn and also to use it in necessary thing like if one token need for paying in something so i use the right token,i could say cryptocurrencies was so helpful in everybody because of good intension in our communty.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

Hi Folks,

We can't deny the truth that people are just investing in cryptocurrencies and those ICOs because we want to make profit from it and most people really don't care of what it is it for or what is the use of that cryptocurrency. But I understand why most don't want to use them. Lets say for example, you bought a cryptocurrency worth of $100 and the price of that coin suddenly goes down, are you willing to use it to buy things even the value went down? of course no, because cryptocurrency price moves fast, down or up. Another thing about ICO tokens, they have specific use cases but the problem is the projects or services offered by those ICOs are not available nor can be implemented in all countries so the thing is those tokens have really no use from most investors. For me, if cryptocurrencies will be more stable in price and there will be more uses then why not use them, which is not happening right now.
bharatgandass

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

NOW 90% TOKEN ARE EARLY STAGE.. LOOKING FOR INVESTOR.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Yes, I am using my BTCs in 2 ways - I take Payments in BTC and keep them as Investment, I only cash the amount I need to pay bills - just a fraction.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Hi Folks,

I think most people are not after the purpose of the coins or token rather than the value itself. Check at telegram channel in every ICOs people keep on asking when they be listed on exchange as they are in hurry to get their profits and find again another ICOs to invest.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

Hi Folks,

That's the point in using coins/tokens to gain profits. And I totally get it about your friends that only care about the value.
It's no use if we hold a coins/tokens that doesn't have any value in it.

And I'm actually one of those guy that only investing  in crypto to make a lot of money.
But if I can use it for something irl, why not.
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

who tend to see as a means of searching for results (investing), if for me personally if tokens and coins can for transactions I will use them for transactional purposes to make things easier
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

the purpose of investing cryptocurrency is to earn a profit. for now very little tokens or coins that can be used for payment. I hope cryptocurrency can be used for payment.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

I have never used my token for anything, when I get a token from my work I always hold to get the highest price. and when the token is eligible for Sale, I will sell it.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

Hi Folks,

We can only use the coins and token if somebody accepts them. Right now except for bitcoins, there are only a few who are accepting selected altcoins such as Monero, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Dogecoin but majority of the altcoins have no merchants that are accepting them. If nobody accepts a coin as payment then we cannot use it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: