Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 599 times)
conectum

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

it's really hard to actually use the altcoins that are out right now as some of them don't have the utility or the utility is just for the future.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

Not yet, as ICOs need time to develop.
But I'd wish to use them, and you are right about the fact it is needed for them to succeed.

And we need cryptos for everyday's purposes to be really succesfull.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

for my own use it only for investment if the price soar, for the use of my token is still confused because they do not know how to use and benefit of the tokens.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

I invest in ICO because I want support new ideas and projects. But also, I am investor, so I interest in tokens price and market condition. I have used tokens only once to get access to platform features.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

The tokens I get, I immediately invest in the trade .others I save first as prepare if altcoin prices rise, because altcoin prices are now in the crypto market is down.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

Yes, I use them to bring more profits and more that would then bring out the mutual exchange everything is possible with Socratus
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

Some of my coins i hold it and some of it i sold it. I sold it because i though its value will become lower everytime that pass buy. And hold some come that will be profitable in the future.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

Depends on the project. If the idea of the project is very interesting, then I will gladly use it. Exchange coins are used by everyone. If the coin has good support, large volumes and a decent price, and the idea of the project is interesting to you, but you dont have need to use it, why not to trade it.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

That makes sense only if your friend has some business, like shop or restaurant. Then he could spart accepting his favourite coin/token as a payment method (and maybe give some discounts to those paying in crypto), which would make it more popular. In other cases, how can he use tokens, if there are so few places which accept them?

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

The use of crypto tokens for payment at the present time is still uncommon as cryptocurrency is not yet widely available and becomes a form of payment worldwide. But for the next 5 years, crypto will be accepted as a form of cash, and it will be globally popular.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

Some of my coins i hold it and some of it i sold it. I sold it because i though its value will become lower everytime that pass buy. And hold some come that will be profitable in the future.
I agree with this. I also buy same coin after sold it because the price is much lower and seems that the coin has potential to grow along the market. It is good to have coins and become investigative for some you want to support and see how the project being develop.

senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

It depends on the project if it is good to invest and It Depends on the situation when exchanges of tokens are good,and if you find that your token has a big potential you should definitely hold it for a long term if you want to earn a lot of money,you must first check every movement of the prices to get a idea if you want to sell it or hold it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

Seriously i have tons of tokens from rewards some of them are from Airdrop, i use crypto tokens to sell it on exchanges and get profit, but sometimes i felt disapointed if markets goes down.

If you just sell your coins, that means that you don't use them at all. And if you buy them for speculations, it's also the same, not a real usage in a real practical situations. It's excatly what OP is talking about - you care about price only, not about the technical solutions brought by your favorite token or coin.

I see that in Services board there're a lot of people offering design/programming/copywriting services and charge BTC or their fav alt for it. It's a good example of using crypto.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Honestly when I can - yes I pay for things in bitcoin, cuz why not. There are many places where you and I can use crypto online. If we want it to succeed as medium of exchange, as a currency then yes we have ti spend it. But it can succedd even without it, even by it being seen as an asset. Thing is that many people are here in crypto because of the fact that they can make money or flip money is the better term. They are not in for the basic principles that crypto can offer.
True indeed. It’s better if we let cryptos be an asset (store of value) rather than trying to make it a currency. Many people refer bitcoin to be the digital gold. Most of the People invest in them and hold for long run in hopes for better return just like others invest in gold, stock market, etc.

Well, currency or not the main part is the blockchain technology that is being used in their crypto coins. It’s better if people focus on the use case of these coins and their technologies rather than putting them in asset or currency section.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life. But not now. I can not use it for real life yet as it is not permit in our country

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life. But not now. I can not use it for real life yet as it is not permit in our country

It can be In the fututre mate because the more year pass by the more upgraded the lifetime here In our world and crypto Is one of the example by starting evolution.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Not all of them, just a few of the coins, the rest of them that I have not sold or exchanged yet are still sitting pretty in wallets in wait for the next bull market. These are the coins that i got that I believe will end up doing very well in the long run. Although now there is no way to use the coins as a form of payment to buy stuff so I am just holding on to my coins.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:09 AM

For now, most tokens are still in their early stages.
So far, only the hype.
Not most of the tokens, but the whole crypto world is in its early stage of development. But most of the people across the world are focusing on the crypto coins as an asset or as a currency and there are very few that are trying to understand the valuable blockchain technology on which these platforms are built. I wouldn’t say that it’s completely hype, because there is technology and there are people seeing it as an asset.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Hi Folks,

Most of the people around the world are using crypto as an asset and not as a currency. Even I consider it as an asset i.e. store of value and nothing more. For cryptos to be currency, they need to provide high liquidity and scalability. Still many crypto coins in the market have liquidity issue which is a vital factor if we are talking about using them as a currency on a global level. Volatility is another factor that stops crypto from being used as a currency. It’s better if we use cryptos as an asset and not a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: