Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using your crypto tokens yet?  (Read 599 times)
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:21:22 AM

How would I be able to use them if either a.) The company behind the token is considered "dead". Website is down and telegram chat groups non existent anymore. b.) Is still active but their platform has not yet been finished yet for me to be able to use these tokens. and c.) Token has no significant value even if there are means for me to use them. All of these are the setbacks why I cannot use any of my tokens. All of my tokens were awarded through bounties.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

if you are going to explain to your friend about the crypto first you say "the crypto is not a scam" when i know so your friend does not believe you because he fears he's out of money.
it may disappear.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

yes everyone who crypto uses tokens and coins. so if you want to invite friends to invest in crypto you need to explain well because people today are afraid to get out of the money because they're having a hard time telling you the crypto is not a scam. for she believes and will invest.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:28:06 AM

Hi Folks,

I tried to convince my friend to use there crypto coins and tokens.
In order to let all coins and tokens succeed we must use them.
My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?

At the moment, the Crypto currency really use more as a way of investing and earning, and many countries have not yet come to accept bitcoins and altcoins as a means of payment, although sooner or later it will happen.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

I used only once with Bitdegree , they have different learning programs on different topics and skills, just for fun) In future may be I will use some of them If there will be a goal

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Rubel23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

Well,I'm still holding my coins/tokens.I'm not going to use them untill they get some good value.Market stats are not that good and maximam tokens/coins have fallen down deeply. So its best to wait now and make them used at the correct situation
boolean420

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

I know what crypto coins are. What are these tokens you speak of?
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:36:35 AM

Hi Folks,

My friends and lots of people I speak with do not care about the coins or tokens only about the value and how much they will make.

Are you only investing in coins and tokens to make a lot of money or are you willing to use them if they can be used?
It depends on use of tokens. If your token is an utility token than only what you can do is spending your token on the specific platform.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:44:59 AM

Until now I have not used the tokens I have because the current token I have not launched in exchange, but I do not worry because they have a clear road map, and always inform the progress of the project, I'm sure the altcoin price I have now will bigger than ICO prices, because of course the ICO companies do not want their investors to lose and they fail to sell their products.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
ironman2014

Activity: 266

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Yes, I have already heard about that Holders are not changing the game nor making new people to join it. So we need to trade, exchange and use them in order to make them known

albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

I invest in ICO because I want support new ideas and projects. But also, I am investor, so I interest in tokens price and market condition. I have used tokens only once to get access to platform features. There will be the time that the token/coin to be used in actual life, but not now.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Hi Folks,

For now, I have not used a token I have. I just keep it as a savings and look for it more, I will keep it in large quantities. when I already have it with a lot, of course I will buy another coin.
strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

The use of crypto tokens for payment at the present time is still uncommon as cryptocurrency is not yet widely available and becomes a form of payment worldwide. But for the next 5 years, crypto will be accepted as a form of cash, and it will be globally popular.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

Hi Folks,

It seems that more and more of a coin or token is transacted, the more secure it will be.
But this situation will depend on where we live, because even in some places, most people do not know Bitcoin.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

I practice cryptocurrencies to clear and very to practice it in crucial business like whether lone nominal demand championing stipendiary in something so i practice the right token
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I did not understand what you mean by use them, Use them for where? If i am i make a transaction with ethereum and bitcoin am i not using them? i will charged for some transaction fees, so i really don't understand what you mean by use them.
a_t_e_e_b

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

I will definitely use them if they are actually usable like buying something in thr real world but if it is related to betting or some other platform specific use them i don't usually use them and sell them instead
arthur305

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

I think most people here are actually here for the gains/profits the market can provide. Personal I have used my bitcoin to make payments in a store before.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

The current cryptocurrency has only one use, which is used to invest in other altcoins. It is rarely used in real life for shopping or other purposes, because they are still in the baby stage and have no function.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

As of now I'm not using my token yet because one reason is that the value price was down.Two reason is that hold my coins until a years maybe because in the future it can be grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: