Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to be used as world currency?  (Read 984 times)
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

What are the possibilities and stopovers??

It can be, but not a standard one that would require all countries to use it as the "main" coin to be used in deals, payments, investments and the like. I think that it would be too hard for many countries who has established currencies to just give it up because it has proved its reliability, and also, it has a long history behind it that has made people put their trust on it just like the American Dollar. So, I more so foresee a time when currencies can interplay with cryptocurrencies much like the onset of the use of internet banking once the internet has been more far-reaching.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:45:29 PM

Bitcoin to be used as internet currency we can expect the internet users all over the world use bitcoin then we can expect bitcoin price to skyrocket may happen soon
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

I think that conditionally bitcoin is already an international currency, but no one officially confirms this, and why is it needed? Is status so important?

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

Well, there are many bitcoin user countries nowadays and because of that, bitcoin is more accepted by some government too, and I think there are times that some countries who ignore and banned bitcoin will change their mind by using it then.
careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:25 PM

There are possibilities that bitcoin can be used as the world currency. But I think not every part of the world has assess to the internet and for the part that has assess to the internet, not all of them are into the idea of digital currency. These limitations have a great impact on rather bitcoin can be used as a world currency.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

strongly agree the bitcoin can not be replaced by the currency of the plate, but if you look at a country state that now creates their own cryptocurrency like sweden they are the country that has launched the first government cryptocurrency. Thanks
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:46 AM

At the moment I dont see it as the perfect alternative to the likes of VISA that are able to process a thousand transactions in a second

unlike bitcoin that process very few of them in the same time frame, unless the lightning network is integrated with btc..

this could give btc the ability to process more transactions and a chance to be used as a  world currency.
That's possible and perhaps be a great opportunity for bitcoin holders. Bitcoin by then is more popular and useful. Other thing is that it will be advantageous because it is being known by the world. Being a worldwide currency means that bitcoin had gained what it needs and that's a great thing for bitcoin.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

BTC will not be a lasting currency
but, there will be a new coin, which is a refinement of BTC and can be used publicly
we are waiting for the coin
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

That's very possible and if we value our privacy, we should help Bitcoin grow to that scale. Jack Dorsey just said that Bitcoin wi going to be the Native Currency of the Internet - you might love to have a look at this one https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/bitcoin-will-become-the-webs-native-currency/
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:27:29 AM

For a long time, now the political elite and the leaders of the Vatican have been looking for a world government and currency,

I do believe that bitcoin is a part of financial future and great way to become an investor, but I have doubts that it can possibly replace traditional money or become world currency.

On my own perspective,  I find bitcoin to be more reliable,  however,  it is not enough to replace the actual money that we currently have.  But it would be a good alternative options for money transfer or paying bills. I'm excited as well how bitcoin would stand in the future. 
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:33 AM

Yes it can't be happen that bitcoin can possibly replace traditional money, but for me it can become a world currency. It can't be happen that bitcoin can replace traditional money because government will not allow it, due to they cannot control bitcoin. But for me it is possible that bitcoin can become a world currency, because of it's popularity and because many people use it around the world.
Diki Santo

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:07:10 AM

for now can not be used as world currency, because certain factors by each country
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

It can be possible in future but still need more home work because more users will be more rush will result delay in transaction and it will create bad image of Bitcoin for users.So Extend network to deliver quality services,It will be attraction of investors and common people to use Bitcoin as an alternative of fiat money.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

Bitcoin for me cannot do entirely replace the fiat system but can serve as an alternative one in a way that Bitcoin can do serve as a currency for easy worldwide transactions since it was inclined with the modern technology where we all rely. I believe that Bitcoin can possibly be used as a global currency in term of being currency since no nation owns it and everybody can do access and use it as long as they have background knowledge about it. Indeed that Bitcoin can be coined as the future of finance and the possibility for it to become a global currency can be possible or may be not that was depending on the situation applied.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Bitcoin is a revolution and it will take its own time for global acceptance. It is difficult to replace the traditional money as the internet penetration and acceptance needs to grow over a period of time. Also, people are so used to the traditional money, that its difficult to completely replace it.

Earlier people were thinking that debit/credit cards will replace paper money. Though the usage of paper money has gone down, there will always exist a parallel system for usage of both paper money and cards.

Similarly, bitcoin will exist in parallel with other forms of currency.

jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Yes I agree if bitcoin used as a world currency. Because as of now bitcoin is international currency. It is popular to the world who knows in bitcoin and have a investment
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

I agree with you mate. Even now the start of crytocurrency we could see that it is still dependent on FIAT money which is logically needed in order to exchange cryto money. If it will be implemented then it will not change the full market situation.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:32 AM

into the world currency? the possibility could happen if the whole country
legalizes its existence (bitcoin), and the native currency of a country will
still exist because for the day-to-day use would still require the existence
of genuine money is not virtual,
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

yes bitcoin is already use as world currency in illegal and legal way. because some countries already declared that bitcoin will be legal in their country but there are also countries like china ban bitcoin as currency.
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

Currently Bitcoin is a known name. Bitcoin has taken place in less than all countries. Bitcoin virtual currency Although the world does not take place as a currency, but the demand of the world market is not low. So Bitcoin will be the equivalent of the world currency. Believe me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: