Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:15:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4041 times)
EDVED

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

Hi, can you tell us how much does it cost to rent a SAM Cube?

The SAM ORC system is in the project phase. Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems use the waste heat of industrial processes (through a downstream steam power process) to generate electricity and thus use the waste heat generated by the mining process to recover energy. The SAM ORC system exploits the fact that at high altitudes water has a lower boiling point, which leads to a much better efficiency in the recovery of energy from the waste heat of the miners. This allows SAE to reduce power consumption from the grid by up to 50% compared to conventional mining systems at lower elevations.

Thanks a lot for the explanation Smiley
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

What exactly you plan to mine ?ETH or some other tokens?

It will be up to the customers

So customers will rent the mining rigs and freely choose what they want to mine?

Is this not the main purpose of such systems? Grin

It's the only way that makes sense Cheesy I wouldn't pay and then be told what to mine.
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Hi,do you plan to have bounty campaign?

Yes there is. Bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3828417)

Cool, thanks for sharing the link m8

Can newbies participate also or is it only for higher ranks?

I suggest that you contact our bounty manager directly, he is @btcltcdigger, you can also join his
 group to ask questions to him directly: https://t.me/CSBounty

Thank you for helping me out.He is really nice and showed me the ropes Cheesy
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

I have seen that you plan to buy hydropower plants and I agree that it is the best way to go and own your own energy source to lower the cost and also have a better control over it overall.

How significant would be the cost reduction in this case? Do you have some numbers already and do you maybe have like initial target in terms of number of hydropower plants you would like to acquire in let's say first year of project launch?
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:04:50 PM

I have seen that you plan to buy hydropower plants and I agree that it is the best way to go and own your own energy source to lower the cost and also have a better control over it overall.

How significant would be the cost reduction in this case? Do you have some numbers already and do you maybe have like initial target in terms of number of hydropower plants you would like to acquire in let's say first year of project launch?

The planned operation of own small hydropower plants, which provide the SAM Cubes with their own grid, will reduce the costs for one kWh to $00.03 (3 cents), which makes mining extremely cost-effective. So it would be less than half of the costs compared to other miners
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

When you expect to start offering your services?
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Can i use ledger nano s to store your tokens?
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

Can i use ledger nano s to store your tokens?

Of course and actually that would be the best possible solution if you ask me.Safest way to store it.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

Can you tell us SEA installs it's mining facilities in old unused buildings?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Hi everybody,

the project looks very interesting and looking to invest in it, but I have some questions I'd like to ask.

How can you ensure that the energy you use is from renewable sources? In Switzerland Hydro power production rules but a third of the energy production come from nuclear power and there is no way to know from witch is coming the energy you are using unless you produce it yourself. Not to say that Switzerland import a lot energy from the UE where the production is made for the 75% from conventional thermal solutions.

The other thing that I don’t get is what the matter with mountain cabins and buildings, what is the links with your containers? Usually in Switzerland you cannot put what you want where you want, for the same law of the 2013 mentioned in your white paper. Containers falls in a particular situation because they are movable so they can temporally be placed but what the benefit for the “abandoned” cabins if you place near them a SAM cube?

I really would like to have the possibility to look at a SAM cube in person since you already deployed some, it is possible?

We plan to buy and also build hydroelectric powerplants ourselves. That way we can ensure that the power we use is clean. We will come back at you regarding the other two questions Smiley

MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:01:22 AM

Thats correct. We want to preserve them that way
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:48 AM

We are expecting to start commissioning and leasing of first cloud-mining cubes within the end of 2018. We aim at power production within early 2019.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

In caase sic machines show up,will that affect you?
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

How much money you actually need to buy something like that?
Memmoria

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:02 PM

Did you have private sale phase?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Very inovative project with fresh approach to mining and it's problems in current form.This project has pretty nice potential to change the way mining is done in future.

True,anything sustainable like this has my vote!
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

We are expecting to start commissioning and leasing of first cloud-mining cubes within the end of 2018. We aim at power production within early 2019.

For what exactly we gonna use your tokens?For renting the machines?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Hi everybody,

the project looks very interesting and looking to invest in it, but I have some questions I'd like to ask.

How can you ensure that the energy you use is from renewable sources? In Switzerland Hydro power production rules but a third of the energy production come from nuclear power and there is no way to know from witch is coming the energy you are using unless you produce it yourself. Not to say that Switzerland import a lot energy from the UE where the production is made for the 75% from conventional thermal solutions.

The other thing that I don’t get is what the matter with mountain cabins and buildings, what is the links with your containers? Usually in Switzerland you cannot put what you want where you want, for the same law of the 2013 mentioned in your white paper. Containers falls in a particular situation because they are movable so they can temporally be placed but what the benefit for the “abandoned” cabins if you place near them a SAM cube?

I really would like to have the possibility to look at a SAM cube in person since you already deployed some, it is possible?

We plan to buy and also build hydroelectric powerplants ourselves. That way we can ensure that the power we use is clean. We will come back at you regarding the other two questions Smiley

How many of this hydroelectric power plants you are planning to built in the beginning?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Did you have private sale phase?

Private sale starts soon, please join our telegram group to be notified about it - https://t.me/swissalpsminingICO
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Thats correct. We want to preserve them that way

This is a really great idea and very creative Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: