Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4037 times)
ArceriBau

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

When you expect to start offering your services?
We are expecting to start commissioning and leasing of first cloud-mining cubes within the end of 2018. We aim at power production within early 2019.

For what exactly we gonna use your tokens?For renting the machines?

I am also interested in this, maybe for using the platform... Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

I have seen that you plan to buy hydropower plants and I agree that it is the best way to go and own your own energy source to lower the cost and also have a better control over it overall.

How significant would be the cost reduction in this case? Do you have some numbers already and do you maybe have like initial target in terms of number of hydropower plants you would like to acquire in let's say first year of project launch?

How much money you actually need to buy something like that?

There is no fixed price. We can also buy parts of power plants. So it will also depend on the success of the tokensale. We will adjust the spending to the demand
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

We are expecting to start commissioning and leasing of first cloud-mining cubes within the end of 2018. We aim at power production within early 2019.

I second this as it is true that we could use a bit more clarification on this one.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

1. Lease and sale of mining  
hardware and SAM Cubes
2. Securing electricity costs  
and selling energy to renters
3. Setting up the Swiss alps blockchain  
as a service blockchain for companies,  
e.g. in the field of KYC solutions
All services can be paid with the SAM Token.
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

I have seen that you plan to buy hydropower plants and I agree that it is the best way to go and own your own energy source to lower the cost and also have a better control over it overall.

How significant would be the cost reduction in this case? Do you have some numbers already and do you maybe have like initial target in terms of number of hydropower plants you would like to acquire in let's say first year of project launch?

There is no fixed price. We can also buy parts of power plants. So it will also depend on the success of the tokensale. We will adjust the spending to the demand

Like buying part of their power production or like physical parts step by step.This might be silly question it seems, but if you could explain I would be grateful.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

What will be the maximum supply of Sam tokens?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:21:18 PM

Hi everybody,

the project looks very interesting and looking to invest in it, but I have some questions I'd like to ask.

How can you ensure that the energy you use is from renewable sources? In Switzerland Hydro power production rules but a third of the energy production come from nuclear power and there is no way to know from witch is coming the energy you are using unless you produce it yourself. Not to say that Switzerland import a lot energy from the UE where the production is made for the 75% from conventional thermal solutions.

The other thing that I don’t get is what the matter with mountain cabins and buildings, what is the links with your containers? Usually in Switzerland you cannot put what you want where you want, for the same law of the 2013 mentioned in your white paper. Containers falls in a particular situation because they are movable so they can temporally be placed but what the benefit for the “abandoned” cabins if you place near them a SAM cube?

I really would like to have the possibility to look at a SAM cube in person since you already deployed some, it is possible?

We plan to buy and also build hydroelectric powerplants ourselves. That way we can ensure that the power we use is clean. We will come back at you regarding the other two questions Smiley

How many of this hydroelectric power plants you are planning to built in the beginning?

This will mainly depend on the success of the ICO. The more we raise, the more we can buy Smiley

Regarding your previous question: Its the same law what switzerland is using for conversion of army bunkers into datacenters. But our cubes are flexible so its easier to get permission.

And yes, you can visit the cubes. Please contact us via email if you want to come in person
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Like buying part of their power production or like physical parts step by step.This might be silly question it seems, but if you could explain I would be grateful.

We can both buy small power plants as a whole or Shares of big ones on paper. We can also build our own small ones. There are many possibilities
RonnieNeon

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

What is the SAM ORC project? Saw it mentioned, but no explanation about it.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

Total supply is 311,011,901 tokens
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

Hi!
Do you want to read the ANN in Greek?
Just follow this link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3978962.msg37759650#msg37759650
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

hardware and SAM Cubes

Interesting, so the tokens have multiple functions. Thank you for the answer.
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:18:53 AM

hardware and SAM Cubes

Only SAM token will be used for that,or we will be able to pay with other currencies too?
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

Total supply is 311,011,901 tokens

Team tokens will be locked?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

What is the token percentage that is allocated for the team?
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

How much power plants do you plan to build in the beginning....I suppose this also depends of token sale...
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

How many mining units can be equipped in a SAM cube?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I second this as it is true that we could use a bit more clarification on this one.

Well, i found this short explanation on a their website

SAM tokens can be used as a means of payment within the SEA mining and service universe and will be tradable outside the SAM platform on all relevant exchanges.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

What is the SAM ORC project? Saw it mentioned, but no explanation about it.

The SAM ORC system is in the project phase. Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems use the waste heat of industrial processes (through a downstream steam power process) to generate electricity and thus use the waste heat generated by the mining process to recover energy. The SAM ORC system exploits the fact that at high altitudes water has a lower boiling point, which leads to a much better efficiency in the recovery of energy from the waste heat of the miners. This allows SAE to reduce power consumption from the grid by up to 50% compared to conventional mining systems at lower elevations.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

hardware and SAM Cubes

Only SAM token will be used for that,or we will be able to pay with other currencies too?

For the above mentioned use cases, only SAM tokens will be used
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: