Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4036 times)
Bacara

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Looks like innovative and well prepared ICO from Swiss lands. Not sure how effectively it will work, but the team behind this project looks good and the concepts running on renewable energy is decent. But worries me is that there was one claiming simillar ideas and collected 100mln USD, yet it wasn't successful.

Can you tell which project it was about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

yes price must be paid in tokens.

How much would that actually be in dollars then?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Do you have any of those SAM cubes working at the moment?

I think they are 2 currently active SAM cubes.

Whats the plan untill end of this year,how many SAM cubes?

Considering that three CUBS are in operation, I believe that the number can easily go to 10 by the end of the year, of course it depends on how much they collected at the sale...

Well maybe, how much time is needed to build SAM cube?

with our current team
we can build 4-5 a week, but we can increase this number significantly:)

That is quite impressive, I believe we can expect a bit more then 10 by the end of the year for sure.
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/swissalpsminingenergy

Thank you for promoting the project. Every exposure is welcomed and helps Cheesy
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

Looks like innovative and well prepared ICO from Swiss lands. Not sure how effectively it will work, but the team behind this project looks good and the concepts running on renewable energy is decent. But worries me is that there was one claiming simillar ideas and collected 100mln USD, yet it wasn't successful.

we have allready 3 Unit One running without ICO, we will be happy to build much more asap Smiley

I thought you have 2.So you already added 1 more recently?
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

What is maximum that I can invest in your ICO during sale?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

we have allready 3 Unit One running without ICO, we will be happy to build much more asap Smiley

Seems like that,SAM teams keeps working hard!
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

Three already built platforms are a clear indicator of how serious this team and this project is.

es,they did the project right way.They first invested stheir own money,built something,and now raising more funds to expand the project.Way to go i think.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

yes we are building more cubes because they work for us, nr 3 is used for promotion at the moment.
swissalpsmining

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

no limit until our hardcap is reached! privatesale is now open (min invest is 25k usd) tokensale.swissalpsmining.io

@ludimax we have a buy and a rental model, maintance fee is 10% including setup and all costs.
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

Three already built platforms are a clear indicator of how serious this team and this project is.

es,they did the project right way.They first invested stheir own money,built something,and now raising more funds to expand the project.Way to go i think.

So, they invested a lot of funds into the project, the system obviously works, it's the time to investors recognize the potential of project.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

yes we are building more cubes because they work for us, nr 3 is used for promotion at the moment.

Well we can say that the system is working for itself, it is definitely worth investing in the project and/or rent SAM cube Smiley
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

How many you plan to have till end of 2018?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

no limit until our hardcap is reached! privatesale is now open (min invest is 25k usd) tokensale.swissalpsmining.io

@ludimax we have a buy and a rental model, maintance fee is 10% including setup and all costs.

Whats the bonus for private sale?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

I dont expect anything less considering its in Switzerland Cheesy
swissalpsmining

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Whats the bonus for private sale?

Tokenprice in Privatesale is 0.30 - for public sale it will start at 0.50
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

still have to be optimistic sure the team involved in this project will do its best to achieve the success of this project in the future, and certainly will also many investors are interested to join in this project, success for this project.

STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

still have to be optimistic sure the team involved in this project will do its best to achieve the success of this project in the future, and certainly will also many investors are interested to join in this project, success for this project.

I don't see the reason why this project would not be successful, they already built 3 SAM cubes which are operational, we are not talking about some cool idea on paper...
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

How many you plan to have till end of 2018?

I suppose this depends primarily on how much money is collected in the pre-sale and general sale, but it was also mentioned that a figure of 10 could be achieved...
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

How many more are you building at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: