Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4037 times)
KojiCar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Hi, what is the value of the SAM token and how many tokens you will release?

total supply of SAM tokens is 311,011,901

And how much of that is available for sale?

60% for sale...

?29?166?666 Sam (9.4%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. SAE aims to raise $10?000?000 in this initial funding round. Subsequent token sales will be made at significantly higher prices
?157?440?475 Sam (50.6%) will be reserved for the main token sale and for future token sales and activities .

?77?752?975 Sam (25%) will be reserved for the founding team and partners, of which 54?427?083 (70%of the 77?752?975) will not be tradeable for one year.

?24?880?952 Sam (8%) will be reserved for early angel token owners and advisors, of which 14?928?572 (60%) will not be tradeable for 3 years.

?6?220?238 Sam (2%) will be reserved for bounty campaigns.

?15?550?595 Sam (5%) will be reserved for future contributors

https://tokensale.swissalpsmining.io//sign_up.html?referralCode=JDJhJDA3JG5HWUNDbWhyempyZ2RFQVVuaXF1ZU94bG53VFdCWW9COWpUM2ptOUhwSkg5bHZXanI0aDUu

media interview link :    https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/big-picture/videos/swiss-renewables-cryptocurrency-mining-gian-carlo-collenberg-swiss

From the fundamental analysis, the Vesting period of Founding team and partners should not be less than 2 years. If you are vesting 25% of total tokens supply just for one year then you are probably not confident enough in your future. There are plenty coins/tokens that couldn't provide enough liquidity in one year of development, that being said you can heavily crash the market of your own coin after just 1 year. Sad but true.

Does this mean, or do you suggest, that the time period for lock those tokens should be prolonged for 2 years?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:21 PM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?
Mr.DataReplicata

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:45 PM

I just saw, they have several interesting videos on the Facebook page, take a look

https://www.facebook.com/swissalpsmining/

Thank you for sharing it here with us, great to see that marketing is up to speed and promoting the project Cheesy
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

I guess they calculated based on the current difficulty,and the hashrate of the SAM cube.
CaptainGus

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

I love the project, but from what I can get from the WP, the tokens are just for a "one off" purchase of hash power from them...

The SAM token doesn't represent a stake in the future of the company or its sucess and that is what I don't like, for something as promising as this I wold like to be part of their success.  :-(

The other usual option, hold the token and wait until the price goes up, doesn't work here either... What is the point buying expensive hash power if the token does 2x or 3x up???

I would love to be able to have more "permanent stack" in this project ...

Cheers
 MC Undecided

Isnt that classic approach,that you dont own stake when you join ICO?

When it comes to ICO you don't own a share of the company or the project , you own a token and that is it.This is how it works with all ICO's and this is not exception, it's normal.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

Hi, what is the value of the SAM token and how many tokens you will release?

total supply of SAM tokens is 311,011,901

And how much of that is available for sale?

60% for sale...

?29?166?666 Sam (9.4%) will be sold in the forthcoming token pre-sale. SAE aims to raise $10?000?000 in this initial funding round. Subsequent token sales will be made at significantly higher prices
?157?440?475 Sam (50.6%) will be reserved for the main token sale and for future token sales and activities .

?77?752?975 Sam (25%) will be reserved for the founding team and partners, of which 54?427?083 (70%of the 77?752?975) will not be tradeable for one year.

?24?880?952 Sam (8%) will be reserved for early angel token owners and advisors, of which 14?928?572 (60%) will not be tradeable for 3 years.

?6?220?238 Sam (2%) will be reserved for bounty campaigns.

?15?550?595 Sam (5%) will be reserved for future contributors

https://tokensale.swissalpsmining.io//sign_up.html?referralCode=JDJhJDA3JG5HWUNDbWhyempyZ2RFQVVuaXF1ZU94bG53VFdCWW9COWpUM2ptOUhwSkg5bHZXanI0aDUu

media interview link :    https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/big-picture/videos/swiss-renewables-cryptocurrency-mining-gian-carlo-collenberg-swiss

From the fundamental analysis, the Vesting period of Founding team and partners should not be less than 2 years. If you are vesting 25% of total tokens supply just for one year then you are probably not confident enough in your future. There are plenty coins/tokens that couldn't provide enough liquidity in one year of development, that being said you can heavily crash the market of your own coin after just 1 year. Sad but true.

Does this mean, or do you suggest, that the time period for lock those tokens should be prolonged for 2 years?

Not necessarily, lots of project lock the tokens for even less periods of time and they have proven to be successful.It's a matter of perception.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

I love the project, but from what I can get from the WP, the tokens are just for a "one off" purchase of hash power from them...

The SAM token doesn't represent a stake in the future of the company or its sucess and that is what I don't like, for something as promising as this I wold like to be part of their success.  :-(

The other usual option, hold the token and wait until the price goes up, doesn't work here either... What is the point buying expensive hash power if the token does 2x or 3x up???

Cheers
 MC Undecided

expensive hash power? 14 TH for USD 4000 (2years)including electricity is expensiv? according to our experience we have to replace hardware after 2 years so i think its a fair deal!

pls note that you can also buy the hardware and pay the electricity with sam
tokens.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

When it comes to ICO you don't own a share of the company or the project , you own a token and that is it.This is how it works with all ICO's and this is not exception, it's normal.

So it is one of the key differences between share in stock companies and ICO....
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

Yes, you are right... you never own an actual share...

But usually the token you own, has some mechanism for grant you some returns, depending on how good the project is doing and owing a token, you usually can even get rewarded on the long term in some way backed into the "token economics"

But this is not the case, you only get the right to buy them some mining power... isn't it???

It is not even possible to just HOLD and hope for a price increase... Mainly because after a price increase of 20-30%, it will start to be more profitable to mine in another project and the token will loose its purpose...

As I said, I see that this company has a BRIGHT FUTURE, but I don't see a way to benefit from that long term...

A real pity

Cheers
  MC

maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

expensive hash power? 14 TH for USD 4000 (2years)including electricity is expensiv? according to our experience we have to replace hardware after 2 years so i think its a fair deal!

tokens.

I didn't say that the hash power was expensive... 

What I meant was that you can't hope for a token increase, because if the token doubles in price and those 4000 become 8000$  then is will be expensive...

Cheers
 MC
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.
Kryptoking21

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

tokens.

What I meant was that you can't hope for a token increase, because if the token doubles in price and those 4000 become 8000$  then is will be expensive...

Cheers
 MC

But if price of token increase,then you will need less of them to pay for mining.Thats how it works.
Goldigger456

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

these are great numbers!Whats the expected hashrate till end of the year?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

tokens.

Cheers
 MC

But if price of token increase,then you will need less of them to pay for mining.Thats how it works.

Exactly.As price of SAM rises you will need less SAM to rent or buy SAM Cube and that ensures that you keep making money using SAM cube and owning SAM token.There are incentives and they are clear.I think that you would like to be able to stake the SAM, but I think it's not necessary at all.You can also pay electricity with it and you can mine whichever currency you like with SAM cube.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Project with a very interesting concept developed by the SAM project, and seen from the advisory team is quite compact in this project
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Just stumbled upon this project and I like the abitlity to buy SAM Cubes and make money that way as they seem like a great piece of mining gear Cheesy I saw that something called SamaiX was mention, does anyone know anything about it?
bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

an environmentally friendly mining project I think will be much in the same hurry as investors who are interested in SAM projects
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Cheers
 MC Undecided

tokens.

Cheers
 MC

You can trade the tokens or use them anytime, so if the price increase you can rent 28 Th for your 4000 USD invest. SAM will provide different services not only mining.
r51524r8

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

Project with a very interesting concept developed by the SAM project, and seen from the advisory team is quite compact in this project
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competitor on the market?I know that there are plenty of mining projects around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: