Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4037 times)
NoMoreTears

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:18:22 AM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

That is so, but they said that these are only predictions, so there are possible deviations.

Watch explanation about SAM mining cube
https://youtu.be/zYp8K_PO-rg

So this is the video from inside of SAM cube?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaZeeCM

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

You mentioned that a single SAM cube can mine about 115 ETH and 19 BTC per year, how did you came to this numbers?

The first SAM Cubes have been equipped with mining rigs for the mining of ETH and Bitcoin. The SAM Cubes can be equipped with Asic or GPU miners, whereby a mixed model was chosen for SAM Unit 1. In the already functioning Unit 1 (4x2x2), 50 Asic miners are operated with a total capacity of 700 TH/s and several GPU rigs with a total capacity of 4000 MH/s. At this performance, currently about 115 ETH and 19 bitcoin are minted per year.

SAM Unit 1 would generate you 50*4k/2=100'000USD per Year. If you really mine 19 bitcoin per year you would better keep them yourself and sell them. It always seems fishy to me, selling something under the value it had, if you keep it for yourself  Huh

I think its been said that actual rate is 15 BTC per year,not 19.SAM team abit overestimated.

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

Or It could go down,you never know with that.

Yes, we are also planning s11 miner instead of s9 to solve coming difficulties.

What difficulties are coming?

Please read about mining difficulties on google.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

Will SAM have its own coin or just farm other?

Yes
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

correct but actually we are doing some test with 100 Asic Miners in a Unit One and there is a lot of new Hardware coming out (for example S11). so its almost impossible to tell a correct number of coins Sad our second and 3 Unit One‘s are running with more then 800 TH/s and that one that we have under construction should run with 1600 TH/s. we will see what happend in the future - we will try to get the maximum of ROI and actually we have rather a conservative calculation of ROI.

Bare in mind that curent prices of ETH and BTC are low compared to ath,so ROI could change dramatically.

Here is an article on this topic

https://nulltx.com/what-is-the-mining-difficulty/

Here are some examples, I hope it will bring this concept closer  Wink

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/23099/what-does-the-mining-difficulty-number-really-mean

Nice post, definitively good to repeat such info now and then to keep people informed.
dangerboy69

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Will SAM have its own coin or just farm other?

Of course, the name of a token is SAM, and the main purpose of the platform is mining

Oh, ok thanks for clarifying!
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/23099/what-does-the-mining-difficulty-number-really-mean

Thanks for sharing!

This has clarified some things  Wink

This really helped a lot...I was never able to understand the difficulty till now.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Do you plan to build SAM units only in Switzerland or elsewhere in the world to?

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

When can we expect exchanges,will it happen soon after end of sale?
DoMB

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Are the SAM cubes somehow protected against demolition or theft?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

Yes
DoMB

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Yes

By cows and angry farmers? I guess I'll go check SAM cube 1 out. Cheesy
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

When can we expect exchanges,will it happen soon after end of sale?

Yes, around 2 weeks after end of ICO.
Bacara

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

Yes

it is clear that you will be place the CUBES into an abandoned buildings, but are you planning further security measures?
midjimidji

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

For start, SAM cubes will be set up in Switzerland, if the project becomes successful, it will be used in other countries.

Thats good, maybe Iceland would be good also.
switchtbit

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:07:44 PM

Thanks for sharing!

This has clarified some things  Wink

This really helped a lot...I was never able to understand the difficulty till now.

Interesting article and examples, thanks

Always nice to get new info!
opeghkil

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Sounds interesting.
dellbell

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

Ok, nice !! this could work. What type of tokens are these ? are they like security tokens ?

There are security tokens?
FrankDTank

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

Ok, nice !! this could work. What type of tokens are these ? are they like security tokens ?

There are security tokens?

Yes,there are security and utility tokens,alot of fuss going  on about those things.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Thats good, maybe Iceland would be good also.

Given the climatic conditions I believe it would.

Indeed, only the location may be problematic...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: