Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄ [ICO][SAM] ▄▀▄ Swiss Alps Energy - The Smart Mining Company ▄▀▄  (Read 4036 times)
Crazy_Heart

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:11:53 AM

I see that you plan to buy power plant in case oyu raise enough money.Is there enough time to buy one this year?

Well, it depends on how much founds they collect during the sale...

I think solar cells are much better investment.

Possible, but why not take advantage of hydro power plants if they are already available...

yes we will acquire holdings in hydropower plants which are located locally

How much money you need for 1 hydropower plant?

around 1.5-2 mio CHF

Are talking about millions here? Huh

YES Smiley

It seems to be a lot of money... Smiley

How much is raised so far by the way?

We have raised $5.67 Million till date Smiley

Is that above soft cap ,or still soft cap not reached?

I think this is still below the soft cap...

More than 5 million usd raised and still below soft cap? That's a bit high soft cap I must say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

I see that you plan to buy power plant in case oyu raise enough money.Is there enough time to buy one this year?

Possible, but why not take advantage of hydro power plants if they are already available...

around 1.5-2 mio CHF

YES Smiley

I think this is still below the soft cap...

More than 5 million usd raised and still below soft cap? That's a bit high soft cap I must say.

SAM soft cap is $5 million,so that means soft cap is reached.Hard cap is far away tho,as its set at $100 million.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

ı saw something like a market place to sell electricity in the whitepaper, are you gonna build something like that?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

ı saw something like a market place to sell electricity in the whitepaper, are you gonna build something like that?

From what i understood in whitepaper,with the SAM power plant, SAE connects two current technological worlds in order to offer way  sell electricity to the industry.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

around 1.5-2 mio CHF

YES Smiley

Yes, already reached
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

I have seen that you plan to buy hydropower plants and I agree that it is the best way to go and own your own energy source to lower the cost and also have a better control over it overall.

How significant would be the cost reduction in this case? Do you have some numbers already and do you maybe have like initial target in terms of number of hydropower plants you would like to acquire in let's say first year of project launch?

If you read our WP then you read there that initially we planned to buy some portion of established hydro-power plant and later according demand and revenue we will plan further.
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

I've heard ocean waves are a good source of alternative energy.
Do you plan to plant SAM cubes by the ocean?

First let's set up with Hydro then we will sure thing about alternatives like solar...
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Yes, in future after owned full hydro-power plant if generate energy more than our need then we will sell them.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

When can we see SAM on exchange?

Think it is still early to talk about it...

Its not early...this project deserve's to be talked about a lot!

This is about exchanges, that will obviously happen sometime later Wink
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

Yes, in future after owned full hydro-power plant if generate energy more than our need then we will sell them.

Do you have some partnership or planing to do partnership in that case - marketplace of electricity energy.
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

I would advise anyone looking to invest in this ICO to investigate its founding team.

Gian-Carlo Collenberg
Ramon Simon

You should also ask for the investors prospectus (which they don't have) and the token service agreement (which they don't have) - they have a flashy website, some videos and a whitepaper.

Not saying leopards can't change their spots - just proceed with your eyes open.

brand new account? welcome hater:)

https://swissalpsmining.io/pdf/tokensale.pdf

https://etherscan.io/token/0x07b7d8a510acd373b11b7dabb7640fe3f5606220#writeContract

https://github.com/swissalpsenergy/sam-smartcontract

So you've already minted all the tokens to an address rather than minting them direct to investor accounts as they invest?  The smart contract is the ERC20 proform.

Lets get back to the team shall we?

Giracoin is a Ponzi scheme, two of this projects founders run it.  Convince me to invest...

and who are you? blocked email address? no need for haters here - thank you!
swissalpsmining

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Do you have some partnership or planing to do partnership in that case - marketplace of electricity energy.

yes, but its not ready to talk about it.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

so the power plants will pay off easier Wink
very helpful at all for life now and I am sure will be many who support your project so that the future can be successfully realized.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

very helpful at all for life now and I am sure will be many who support your project so that the future can be successfully realized.
We see how the development of the project in the future, hopefully this project can evolve rapidly and great success.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Due to the good and cheap offerings of renewable energy, Switzerland is a very attractive location for the lucrative mining mining facilities possible. the acceptance of cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology continues to increase.
w1lson

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

Project with a very interesting concept developed by the SAM project, seen from the advisory team is quite compact in this project. It's a great Projects to be supported because in it there's a great team with a unique and interesting program that is supported with blockchain-based technology is certainly very promising profit. Hopefully what is occupied by this project gets support from investors.
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

Will i be able to rent one of those SAM cubes,or it will be only for buying?
El Topo

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Due to the good and cheap offerings of renewable energy, Switzerland is a very attractive location for the lucrative mining mining facilities possible. the acceptance of cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology continues to increase.

Where can we find some info how expensive energy is in Switzerland,so we can calculate ROI?
Licimur

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

What is the vesting period for team tokens,and will advisor tokens be vested too?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

We see how the development of the project in the future, hopefully this project can evolve rapidly and great success.
Thanks for your kind words Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: