Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency.  (Read 1411 times)
Oladejielisha (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

i had a friend who told me about cryptocurrency, i wanted to become rich it is making me richer, i have never been regret at all. when crypto falls i start a bit panick because it makes me super sad.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

I have a few answer of your question. I heard first about cryptocurrency from one of my friends. And seen him as rich with time and patience that enticed me a lot. There is no regret for anything happened in past. And the day, btc was $18000 is unforgettable to me.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

I first came across the cryptocurrency through internet. I had to buy a commodity and it was the easiest way for transaction. I have been here for many months now and i don't regret it at all.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

1. After PayPal limiting my account I went there and seaarched for alternative ways of payments all the way from skrill and other emoney solutions and reading that I found bitcoin which was strange so I went to investigate further.

2. The idea to cut down the middleman and that I can send/recieve money freeley

3. Nope, except sometimes when I feel off the train and wasn't really around this forum or other communites and chat rooms about crypto, I love it here as I it keeps me exited more about crypto and gives me something to think and do.

4. I guess none?

5. I think that this is private question.

6. So far I only entered bounties for twitter campaigns or so and so far best one was getting around 50$ of value in tokens so far. This is my first signature campaign but I am fairly positive that it could pay me more than ordinary campaigns. But even if they pay lower I guess I am happy with that as my main intent is not to make money via this forum sing campaigns.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I know cryptocurrency from some coworkers. They say that cryptocurrency can be a side job. Then, I tried to find out about cryptocurrency from various sources, until finally I joined this forum. From this forum, a lot of information can be obtained including how to make money from cryptocurrency by following some bounty programs. I just followed some bounty and have not get maximum results due to time constraints.
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

I invested in the crypto currency in early 2018 when the market collapsed and bought the main coins and a few alts. I plan to invest for a long time  Smiley
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

my experience at cryptocurrency is to experience some failures in bounty campaigns, and also to lose money in trading, and to regret until now nothing at all.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

Before you met Bitcoin. I was buying foreign currency. One day I saw the value of the bitcoin on the internet site where I started looking at the money. and I began to wonder and investigate. In November of 2017, I had a chance to get in and make a profit very quickly.
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

I learned how to make money on cryptocurrency. But I want to say that earning on cryptocurrency is a long process! You will not become a millionaire in 1 day. I also advise not to keep all the coins in one purse and not to keep a lot of money on the exchange. Before investing, learn the crypto market as a whole, its principle of operation, and so on. And finally, advice THINK with YOUR HEAD!
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

I knew about cryto currency (bitcoin) in particular about 12 months back... I was a bitcoin gambler once before I started investing in ico's
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

How do you get to know about cryptocurrency? I can across it 2012 through a torrent webiste, I notice crypto in 2016 when the price was rallying then especially the price of ethereum then, No regret so far, Stratis is the biggest testimony I have, the bad day I lost huge money trading when the market went against me in a pump and dump and turm me to bagholder, the best  campaign is Humaniq
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I got to know about crypto Through a friend, the lure was a truly interesting, lucrative and technologically exciting idea. Never regretted being here, and the greatest testimony is the positive belief and constant education that keeps me here. I have yet to face the bad days, since it has proven to be a roller coaster of learning experiences. I have yet to find the best.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

I've known cryptocurrency from a friend and definitely I don't regret about it so far. Regret is somehow for the long time that I haven't known it was existing. But as they say, life goes on and its better late than never. Being with crypto is really amazing and so determinable to have more. Amazingly we get chances to have extra income or for some as full time job by joining sig campaigns and bounties.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

I first heard about the crypto from my friend campus. He explained about crypto and then I was interested to try it too. I once took a bounty and started getting paid. I am very grateful to join in this crypto because it is very helpful to my finances.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

First I know about cryptocurrency from my friend. I'm join crypto because It is a venture capital with great rewards. I regret when I sold all my coin before bull run in last year. My best bounty campaign is nebula ai from now.
pantet

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

An officemate told me about crypto and at first its not that easy for me because i don't have any background with regards to crypto. But as time goes by my willingness to learn about crypto taught me a lot. Heard about many inspiring stories and many lives change because of crypto this is the reason entice me to push harder to have a better life in the future.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

I was having bad times before. I was thrieving by loans and other financial issues. Then a friend told me about crypto currency and told me to invest on it. I found it pretty cool and easy. Then gradually things got changed. I've made a huge amount of profit. Crypto currency is very comfortable to work with and secured. I'm looking forward for the more investment.
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

This is my first time to join signature campaign, but so far everything is fine, I try to join faucet but I think it's not foe me so I stopped, since I can't withdraw the BTC and ETH I made so I just delete the apps and try campaign, let me share some if I receive my first award.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: