Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax Collector to Accept Bitcoin  (Read 1140 times)
maikala

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

Evaluate every function of such activity, which is why Bitcoin will contribute a small part to the country's progress, progress and wealth. Then, the government will recognize the contributions and contributions.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

Bitcoin is traded and the government is taxed, it's worth it. Bitcoin contributes a small part of the development, progress and wealth of the country. The government must also recognize the contribution and then think about the taking. Cool
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

I do not know, does the condition in Florida support to use that rule? if the enthusiastic community there has a good response to crypto, then I think this is a good idea.

I always remind everyone here that when a country wants to adopt crypto, one thing that must be considered is the public condition.

because crypto will not be worth without public readiness.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

It means, they recognizes and accepts Bitcoin as a legal currency Smiley
etnichalx837

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

If tax collectors start receiving bitcoin, then this is a good thing. However, if bitcoin wants to be received in a government then bitcoin should be taxed in order to follow exchange rate rules. It makes bitcoin admissible and not called illegal.
Florida has a creative idea in terms of tax revenue. The main objective of the tax official's hard work is for everyone to pay taxes according to their responsibilities. Paying with bitcoin is a new breakthrough / innovation that can be applied, because bitcoin is also money, only in digital form. Therefore, when paying taxes becomes easier, the greater the income for the government.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

Another good news, it seems that there has starts a revolution of accepting bitcoin and the number is increasing rapidly. Bitcoin is developing really happy.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

From my perspective i think this is a great news for bitcoin because government are accepts bitcoin and few months later all countries are also accept bitcoin.      

good to hear this,sooner or later the government is now ready to be a part of crypto world.hopefully it will goes global.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Florida Tax Collector to Accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash Payments

A Florida county tax collector has partnered with bitcoin payments processor BitPay to accept cryptocurrency for a variety of services.

Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg said in a statement Monday that his office will take bitcoin and bitcoin cash for payments associated with driver licenses and ID cards, automobile tags and titles and property tax.

The office decided to accept the cryptocurrencies in an effort to streamline fee collection, reduce the potential for fraud and identity theft and increase the transparency and accuracy of payments. Greenberg's office added that it does not perceive any "price volatility or risk to the County" in accepting the cryptocurrencies.

credits: https://www.coindesk.com/florida-tax-collector-accept-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-payments/

This is evidence that people have more trust to bitcoin more than before. it only a matter of time before bitcoin become used widely to become currency.
BossRoss89

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

This is really mind-blowing! At this rate, we'll see bitcoin accepted as payment across the globe a lot sooner than I thought. Congrats to all of us here!  Great news!
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

This shows that bitcoin is being incorporated into the structure of our society when tax collectors have added bitcoin as a tax payment tool. This means that they will carry out continuity studies to ensure that this is a sustainable and feasible method of collecting taxes.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

seriously? we can pay with our bitcoin i think its amazing, so all taxes that we should pay can paid with bitcoin? our bitcoin will be very useful if this happen, i hope not in the bitcoin only but it will be in all things in the world that we can pay something with bitocin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

This is indeed a good development. I am sure we will see more of this very soon. I believe with this kind of development, we will see more standings and progress of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
CanineDanny

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

This is outstanding! I can't believe this happening! Thanks God and thanks Joel Greenberg for setting a good example!  Cool
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Good news, it means they are finally recognizing Bitcoin as a currency.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

The BTC will become the overall currency of the entire economy in the future

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

If Bitcoin is trading, the government has to be taxable and it will be worth it. That is why Bitcoin will contribute a small portion of the country's development, progress and wealth. Then the government will acknowledge the contribution and contributions. Then think about taking it.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

This is both good and bad, it allows hodlers to pay using other assets but soon they will male it easier to tax your bitcoin holdings. There is no hiding from the taxman, soon investors will be switching their portfolio to privacy coins  Grin

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:07:49 AM

This is a good step for the country to accept Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, because Bitcoin has various advantages that Fiat money does not have. especially this to pay taxes, because we all know that taxes are one of the state-owned agencies.
MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Evaluate all the functions of that activity, which is why Bitcoin will contribute a small part to the progress, progress and wealth of the country. Bitcoin is traded and the government is taxed, it's worth it. The government must also acknowledge the contribution and then think about joining. I do not know, does the Florida condition support me to use that rule? I always remind people here that when a country wants to adopt cryptography, one thing that must be considered is the publicity condition.
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

Steps toward the legalization of the crypto currency are well under way.  A good option is to take taxes by crypto currency.
A wise government will think realistically that bitcoin cannot be stopped, it is better managed to be beneficial for the country. An example is the receipt of tax payments using bitcoin, taxing the owner of bitcoin in collaboration with a bitcoin exchange place, accepting investors from abroad to increase investment, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: