Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UTC] University of Texas Coin - a coin for students  (Read 17769 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:48:28 PM

I knew a hairdresser in Austin that quit her salon to move to Hawaii and start a restaurant.  She asked me over for dinner the week she left.  Before dinner, she asked "how long does it take to cook rice?"

On first reading this, its seems to me she was a successful hairdresser, but I bet she wasn't and once she leaned to cook rice, things went much better for her (and her customers).

Cooking rice is easy, but cutting hair needs a degree of skill  Wink
God Bless Crypto currencies
Great concept, i like it. Can't wait for more updates

Why did you both a post?   I guess that it was a test coin posted out of announcements section, And it died long time ago. Please see above.

RIP

Can we say that like yesterday we found out another dead coin thanks to a random guy making a post? Anyway i think that the mods could at least lock the ANN of deadcoins so some people can't use those as post farm for their signature campaign....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: