Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2168 times)
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
I think that at the moment it is not too late to buy bitcoin and altcoins.They have not yet reached their peak and can soon go up.

Thank you for you opinion, do you think what the best price to invest this time, could you please give me some altcoins that i should invest. Please share your experience. Thank you.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

you must hold long term, wait until end year
if only 12k dollar is easy, bitcoin price in end year can over 12k dollar

In your opinion, BTC will reach 12k at the end of this year,  if BTC reach 12k now, in the end of this year it will reach over 12k maybe 20k, thanks for your great opinion.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

I think $ 12k for the end of this month will not happen, the $ 12k price will happen by the end of the year. Today there are some altcoins that experience price increases, such as MTC

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

I think BTC can reach that number, but the market movement is very difficult to determine and can not be predicted if the price of btc rise then another coin will go up
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:17:22 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.

Dear you!

Why don't? I think BTC can reach $14.000 - $15.000 at the end of this year. Let's wait!
About the Altcoins, as my opinion, if you have enough money, let's invest a part to they. I think they will follow when BTC reach new values! But you must choice  carefully which altcoin you want to invest.

Thank you!
Manoj94

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

BTC will reach 12K USD in June 2018, In July 2018 it can cross all time high.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

you must hold long term, wait until end year
if only 12k dollar is easy, bitcoin price in end year can over 12k dollar

In your opinion, BTC will reach 12k at the end of this year,  if BTC reach 12k now, in the end of this year it will reach over 12k maybe 20k, thanks for your great opinion.

Each one of us has a different view of the market, everything is based on the different situation. Actually, we don't know how long it will take to reach more than $12k, we have to move according to the situation of market and price. Otherwise, we can't patiently and sell them in the market for cheap, so patience is always key in the crypto market.
rolando1994

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

in my opinion btc could have penetrated more than $ 12000 and altcoin would also have an impact from the rise of the btc. could be altcoin prices will weaken or even rise significantly.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Precisely no one can answer this question.The market is very unstable, the slightest news can draw candles.I think summer-autumn we will see values more than you expect.
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

I think the price of $ 12,000 for bitcoin, we'll see in the middle of this summer, now is the time to buy to get your profit.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month?
16 more days for $12,000? I don't want to expect that much but as always to see is to believe although I'm bullish with bitcoin.

If not, do you think when will it happen?
I'm pretty sure that by the end of the year we are more than $12k.

How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it.
You care about altcoins? It's time to invest if you did enough research to those altcoins that are getting your attention. Don't trust someone with their suggestions here if its about altcoins.

AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

The cryptocurrency market has not yet turned to the rise, no one can predict the price. I will see the price of bitcoin 12000 dollars by the end of summer.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Hopefully.
Dunno, maybe 3-6 months later.
It's good, as you can see some altcoins are rising until now.
Frankly i don't care about you.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

josgandosbro

Activity: 567
Merit: 101

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

of course you can but you have to be patient if you want to sell it with the price because bitcoin will continue big and successful.
and if bitcoin rises then altcoin will also go up and it is very good for market conditions.

jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

While I do not believe in growth, whoever does not say, I think the bottom updates will be

Oh, why do you think so? Please share us your experience? I see the cryptocurrency market going red these days. I hope it can grow up this week.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market has not yet turned to the rise, no one can predict the price. I will see the price of bitcoin 12000 dollars by the end of summer.

Yes, it is difficult to guest exactly, but i hope your guest will come true, BTC will reach 12000 dollars by the end of summer and altcoins will pump.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

I think the price of $ 12,000 for bitcoin, we'll see in the middle of this summer, now is the time to buy to get your profit.

That's good idea, let's me check. Do you recommend any altcoins for me? I am looking for a great profit. Thank you for your sharing.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

I am a newbie, if this is the good time to invest, i will try to buy the first time. Good luck to ALL
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

In my opinion, in August, BTC can return to 12k $
I think this is not the time for investors to enter the market
CryptoFlame

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

I am a newbie, if this is the good time to invest, i will try to buy the first time. Good luck to ALL

Hello. It's a good time to buy some BTC for sure (there is strong resistance at ~8k). And I don't think that we'll see $12k for 1 btc in this month, but there will be some growth soon (~$9.5K+).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: