Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:09:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2161 times)
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

I am a newbie, if this is the good time to invest, i will try to buy the first time. Good luck to ALL

Wait for the uptrend signal of the market. To make sure BTC will not decrease anymore
Koloulinger

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

bitcoin price reach 12k dollar is easu
you only hold until end year, about altcoin, if bitcoin price incraese altcoin can incraese too

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:03 AM

I think it will reach $12000 soon, but not sure whether it will reach within one month. I think maybe two to three months is more reasonable. Market takes some time to recover. But eventually it will come back.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I do not know what will happen at the end of the month, but by the end of the year, many predict significant growth. The main thing is not to miss the moment.
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

Many experts write that bitcoin should grow in the near future, and the altcoyins will go down a little. But this is temporary, the manipulation of the market.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

It is not a matter of can but a matter of when. It can happen this month, yes, but it is likelier to happen this year, and even more likely to happen next year. It is a matter of time. But do not forget, there are also likelihoods of it becoming lower than $1k. Anything has so far proven to happen, whether the news is bad or good. People thought the fork would kill Bitcoin, it made it stronger. People this week thought the big Conference would be good for Bitcoin, but we see it falling in price. Why ask, anyway? Is 12k your goal? Of course not.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.

no , at end of this month it can not reach 12k USD , but in next 2-3 months it will touch 12k USD .
in Q4 the big bull run will be waiting for us .
altcoins will pump if btc is stable at current price . btc is at big dip now so yes right time to invest .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

Many experts write that bitcoin should grow in the near future, and the altcoyins will go down a little. But this is temporary, the manipulation of the market.

why altcoins will go down , no expert said this . alts only go down for sometime when btc do bull rally .
alts dominance is growing day by day , so no chance for alts to go down .

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
It is unlikely that by the end of this month bitcoin will be able to grow to $ 12,000. Now he meets a lot of resistance at the level of 10 000 dollars and departs. To overcome this price, it takes a certain amount of time and by the end of this month bitcoin is able to do it and grow up to within a thousand dollars, but no more. Now it does not grow too fast. Over the course of two months, he will be able to reach this price, if again nothing really hurts him.
Since the crypto-currency market is only now beginning to rise, now is a very good time for investment in altcoyins. However, only need to choose the promising ones, because not all of them are able to rise in price in the future.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

sure that bitcoin will return to high levels and exceed 20 k. The other alt will perform even better. But obviously it needs to be very selective. Utrust, Genesis Vision, etc ....
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

We are already past the middle of the month and bitcoin is not giving any signs that it can break the big barrier of 10000, so it is very unlikely that is going to happen in this particular month, but I have no doubt we could reach a price like that probably in the third quarter of this year, I know other people have more positive predictions but I prefer to be more measured with my predictions.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

With the signal in market, I think BTC can not reach 12k $ in May. I will fluctuate in 10,2k$ - 10,8k$. The RSI support at 10,8k$ is very strong, BTC need the stronger buy to attack this point if want to reach 12k$. It is the story of the end of 2018.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:09 PM

If nothing bitcoin does not hurt, then by the end of this month is able to reach a price of 12,000 dollars. Now it has been growing slowly in price for a long time, therefore it can accelerate a little its growth under favorable conditions and absence of significant negative information.
Altcoins now also began to increase slightly in price and if bitcoin will grow more quickly, then altcoyins will begin to rise more actively in price. So now is a convenient time to invest in them.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

$12,000 for this month has the chance of soaring and coming back to that price but if it won't happen this month, expect the harvest on December.
There are alts that are being pumped now just don't look at the top 100 and if you want to invest, you better start looking for a down coin to do it right now.
Alts will go down a little but they will also rise as bitcoin rise.

jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

I am a newbie, if this is the good time to invest, i will try to buy the first time. Good luck to ALL

Wait for the uptrend signal of the market. To make sure BTC will not decrease anymore

Thank you. Where can i check the corrected uptrend signal of the market? Please If you can please provide some information related this. Thanks so much.
jamesbond007pro (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

If nothing bitcoin does not hurt, then by the end of this month is able to reach a price of 12,000 dollars. Now it has been growing slowly in price for a long time, therefore it can accelerate a little its growth under favorable conditions and absence of significant negative information.
Altcoins now also began to increase slightly in price and if bitcoin will grow more quickly, then altcoyins will begin to rise more actively in price. So now is a convenient time to invest in them.

I believe in your idea, i follow the market i see the uptrend signal go slowly and the signal sometime dump but no too much. Thanks for sharing.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

Don't be too comfortable that the market will never decrease again.
I'm positive with the charts but we don't know what the future awaits for bitcoin and for the alts as well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

The reason why $12k was reached and dusted late last year was a testimony that it can happen again but the timing is what remains unknown to everybody and why its better to live the moment as it comes without necessarily putting hopes high then get disappointed in the process. For altcoins, some are surely designed to fail and no matter the push or the increase in activities, its only temporal. While for others, the price at which they are currently trading even though its low, no one could believe they could touch half of it about 2 years ago. Those ones will continue to have their solid potentials now and in the future.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

eth <700 $ is possible to buy, it is best to divide and buy at different prices, I think 700 $
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:18:30 AM

Technical analysis suggests that the price of bitcoin can reach $12000 only if the price first reaches the level of $9200. Accordingly, if bitcoin grows then the altcoins will also follow it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: