Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2161 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

If BAKKT launches successfully in December, bitcoin can do a lot better than $12k. Moreover, China has changed its stand about cryptos once again but in positive direction. this could also pump the market. I am expecting an inflow of new money to cryptos that can boost the price and bring a trend reversal.

New money and new funds are already coming to this market, just nobody writes about it in the news. I think that the price reversal will be in the near future and next week there will be constantly new and new good news about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in the press. I think that the market in the next 1-2 days is obliged to respond to the decisions of the SEC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

If BAKKT launches successfully in December, bitcoin can do a lot better than $12k. Moreover, China has changed its stand about cryptos once again but in positive direction. this could also pump the market. I am expecting an inflow of new money to cryptos that can boost the price and bring a trend reversal.

New money and new funds are already coming to this market, just nobody writes about it in the news. I think that the price reversal will be in the near future and next week there will be constantly new and new good news about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin in the press. I think that the market in the next 1-2 days is obliged to respond to the decisions of the SEC.
So many hopes linked with Bakkt platform. It will offer 1-day futures for BTC with real delivery at the end of day. I think it can be more might reason for growth then hidden unknown funds. Because of OTC volumes are hidden also and don't influence on the BTC price
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
According to the most optimistic forecasts, 10k is the ceiling for this year. Well, accordingly, some alts will make at least x2, while others are capable of x5.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

I believe that bitcoin will reach at least its last year's price, as the end of the year is the time for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. As for altcoins, in December, according to observations grow even shitcoins.

Yes, I believe in this too. Maybe not this year, but at the start of 2019, but Bitcoin will grow up as well. What about altcoins: if bitcoin will rise - good alts will rise too.
I also believe that, seeing last year's price changes. of course it is very possible that prices could return to $12k, even more than that. as well as altcoins, we know how much influence bitcoin has on the entire crypto market, almost all coins join the pump just like bitcoin, it's just a matter of time..
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Until the end of this year, the expectations in btc 12-15k range is watching. I don't expect him to surprise us. Despair begins to dominate in humans, which is what whales want. I think we can see a little bull before this year is over.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

At $ 12k, it is possible, however, that it is now necessary to be patiently held, since only the new holdings hope to get a good return and choose a good price for us, consider before Make a decision to hold a penny.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Katadin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
According to the most optimistic forecasts, 10k is the ceiling for this year. Well, accordingly, some alts will make at least x2, while others are capable of x5.

$10k could be reached relatively easy. The Bitcoin Cash could also reach $1000.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

It seems to me that while the price has stopped at the same level is a good sign to buy. After a few days, the price must grow. Falling below is not profitable for large players in the market.

gracer88

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

I think bitcoin will not rise to $ 12,000 even by the end of this year.
I would be happy if bitcoin overcame the $ 10,000 mark by the end of this year.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

At first I can say that it is the time for investment. $12k is mostly impossible for bitcoin by this month. Most of the altcoins are directly or indirectly depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin price gets up then altcoins price also got up. I suggest you to don't make wrong decision and buy some good coin now.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Until the end of this year, the expectations in btc 12-15k range is watching. I don't expect him to surprise us. Despair begins to dominate in humans, which is what whales want. I think we can see a little bull before this year is over.
I think that the next growth will be very smooth and long. There will be some kind of momentary growth. most likely growth will be all next year, but it will be gradually
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 11:09:24 AM by Clark05

Bitcoin will increase again to 12k dollars and if that happen for sure price of the altcoins will increase too. Bitcoin price can affect to the value of the altcoins also so we need to focus to pump the value of the bitcoin because once bitcoin pump for sure altcoins will up too.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

Bitcoin can reach $12k perhaps at the end of the year,  but if there is no manipulation by whales I believe that it's gonna surpass this price, then altcoins will definitely moon after bitcoin consolidated
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:18:42 PM

There is indeed a possibility for the market value of Bitcoin to again increase and be able to reach the 12k usd mark but we can't determine until when will the market be on comtinuous dowmtremd. With regards to altcoins, most of the alts are having below 100usd market price which makes sense to not think that all alts would be able to reach such market value in an instant.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Prices are as high as $ 12K, this should be easily taken by bitcoin in the coming December, but the prediction this time seems more difficult to calculate because, until today, we have not seen any signs of Bullrun coming out to this day.
hasna17

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

I think BTC can reach 12 k, maybe even more next year 2019 compared to last year ...
and this will give rain to the altcoin market, which will foster an economy that has long been hit by drought
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

As you see, almost half a year has passed but Bitcoin did not reach 12 thousand. For me it means much. It is a very good sign of one thing - never try to predict the event on the crypto market as you will fail.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

BTC unfortunately didn't see very good days this year. Occasionally, we saw some ups and downs, but unfortunately it was undersized. Estimates for a bull season that may occur this year are quite low, with estimates of 12k-15k.
That is right about how the year had been. The market had been red most of the time with unstable and declining values of the coins. Moreover we had some good rise back in July but those lasted just for the month so people who traded in July had some profits as well. Sooner or latter, when the, market recovers, Bitcoin will no doubt move up. I am not so sure about it crossing a $50000 but will definitely reach up as high as $15000.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

By the condition of the market and cryptoworld , no one cant really say . Although we see bitcoin value hit the $20000 value last year it still hard to predict if bitcoin can recover this year. Hopefully it recover and become alive again before the year end. But then again this is a wishful thinking.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

what a nonsense, how could you thought that bitcoin would rise in 2 times when whole market was going down, I think bitcoin will rise to $8k by the end of the year

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: