Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BTC reach 12$K? And how about the altcoins?  (Read 2160 times)
www_blockchain

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Bitcoin can easily reach 12,000 at the end or mid-August. Altcoins also now have good points for entering the deal. Now in the crypto currency market, a paradise for the investor.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

I think 12k will be successfully passed this year, I hope to repeat the end of last year.
But i think BTCs maximum price in this year is 10k. In May BTC hit 10k and immediately started to fall. I think next wave for BTC is same way. 12k might be completed in next year.
larryjack

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

I think that by the end of 2018, BTC will reach $ 15,000. This is where I think investing in Altcoin, we will buy cheap coins. By the end of the year, when the BTC returns to growth, it will be time to take profit.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
As you yourself saw, bitcoin didn't grow to $12,000 in either May or June, and most likely in July, he too will not be able to overcome this mark. Since mid-July we have seen the growth of bitcoin, in the middle of August everyone is waiting for good news about bitcoin. I think that there is a real opportunity to see a mark of $ 12,000 towards the end of 2018. As for the altcoins, I think that now is a good time to buy them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Camster

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:58:03 PM

Bitcoin at 12K?  Yeas I am 100% positive Bitcoin will be at 12k one day, most likely this year.  The corporations and governments are getting on board.  Bitcoin will rocket way past its old highs.  12k is a low level mark to shoot for.  The real question is how far will the alts shoot.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Do you think BTC can reach $12K at the end of this month? If not, do you think when will it happen?
How about the Altcoins this month? Is it the time to invest? I really care about it. Thank you for your opinion.
If bitcoin will continue to rise this month and the next month maybe there have a chance to reach a 12k price in bitcoin. And for alts it will be follow to rise if bitcoin will continuously to increase.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

I think this run could bring us above 10k at least, to hit 12k would be abit of a long shot
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

A 12k usd bitcoin is not impossible to hit that mark but to look for a target to hit this year is still a big question since there are still no big demand for bitcoin in the market today unlike the market trend last year maybe by 1st half of 2019 will be an ideal.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Once BTC stabilizes, altcoins will follow in the gains.
I think Ethereum will be a massive gainer this year. Has the potential to at least.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative
 decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to
 decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free
 to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I think it is likely that there will always be, now the BTC has started to rise to reach that number, it can happen, but I think Altcoin is rather slow to rise, so it still has to be careful, the price is not predicted with certainty
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

Bitcoin will not reach 12 000 $ at the end of this month, for this, in my opinion, a miracle should happen. Maybe it will happen in 3-5 years.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

Forget the past months, we have to move forward. BTC will reach $12,000 not either for this month I guess but for the last quarters of this year.

I can't imagine on how this month will end and all of us have been taking a look closely to the market day by day. And it only gave us are dismayed with the charts that we're going through.

Howbeit, I don't think that we will suffer for a very long time. If it won't reach at the end of December, see to it that it will happen on the first quarter of 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

With this  bear market i think bitcoin will be having hard time to comeback at 10,000$. So altcoins will suffer too only those projects that has a working product will remain stable.

thiemthang

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

Forget the past months, we have to move forward. BTC will reach $12,000 not either for this month I guess but for the last quarters of this year.

I can't imagine on how this month will end and all of us have been taking a look closely to the market day by day. And it only gave us are dismayed with the charts that we're going through.

Howbeit, I don't think that we will suffer for a very long time. If it won't reach at the end of December, see to it that it will happen on the first quarter of 2019.
I want the bitcoin will reach $ 12k. But with the current market situation, I think it is very unlikely. This August did not have many outstanding events to attract investors to pour money into the market, the market continued to fall. With the current situation, I hope BTC will achieve $ 9k
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

yes of course you can if you realize it is very easy bitcoin has ever reached the price of $ 20k and if you just say you want to reach the $ 12k target it's very easy you just have to wait a few more months.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

This price is reachable for bitcoin. I think that it will be worth it in late autumn. And alts are also very promising, look at the statistics on the Bitscreener. We can also earn money using them.
It sure is reachable, but this would be hard for bitcoin if we set the date too early. At least we could wait until the end of this year. Let's see, is bitcoin able to surpass 12k$ or not. Many people believe at cycle of the-end-of-the-year is a good time for cryptocurrency.

Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Everything is possible because its capitalization has reached a very high level. And at the end of 2018, it is possible that it can reach 40 000$.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

Bitcoin need to increase nearly 100% to reach 12k$ and this seem too impossible misson. The market cap still low and seem no new funds added to crypto, this make the 12k$ mission become really unreal. The market need a big hit from SEC to start uptrend.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

Prices for Bitcoin and Altcoin have fallen sharply. Many investors have been upset. However, for me this is just a market fluctuation. In the next few months I believe the price will increase. I believe that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $ 12,000 and altcoin prices will also increase. Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, and Tether

Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Bitcoin didn't reach 12k in may when you wrote this piece and now we are in August and the price is still at the 6k threshold. Notwithstanding, I see Bitcoin reaching 12k by October or November. The whole ETF thing is what distorted the price of Bitcoins in what was a smooth upsurge. There are good news in the pipeline as we advance to the end of the year. Let's watch out and see how it ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: